Where does God of Israel speak in the Christian testament?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Avoice
Guru

Where does God of Israel speak in the Christian testament?

Post #1

Post by Avoice »

Where does the God of Israel speak in the Christian testament? A quote attributed to him having spoken it. With clarification using words like ‘ God said’ or ‘said God,’

I do not mean quotes from the Hebrew Bible (OT) that arev in the Christian testament.
I mean something fresh

2timothy316
Under Probation

Re: Where does God of Israel speak in the Christian testament?

Post #21

Post by 2timothy316 »

Avoice wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:18 pm [Replying to 2timothy316 in post #18]

“ “ Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me”

Israel is Gods son. That would surely include Jesus. But the children of Israel is his son.

God also refers to Israel as his son when ge called tgem iut of Egypt

Now that I can tie this to a voice that IS IDENTIFIED… that God called Israel his son; Christians have two choices: listen to God or an inidentified voice that hives a different answer than the one God gives.
If a knife was to your throat and you had to say who did God call his son what would you say?
But you're not identifying the voice to the scriptures in question. I did using the scriptures.

Using the scriptures as I did, identify the voice in Matthew 3:17, John 12:28 and Luke 9:35.

If I had a knife to my throat I'd say That Jesus Christ is THE Son of God. God's chosen savior of mankind. This is not based on blind faith but many years of Bible study of both Hebrew Scriptures and Greek Scriptures combined with personal experiences.