Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

Can an amputee grow a limb?

Post #1

Post by Tart »

Im still wondering about this claim... What person who asks such a question will come to faith in Christ and truly demonstrate an answer?

Or what faithful person will truly ask such a prayer in faith?

I want to know the answer, though i wont ask it cuase im not faithful to such a prayer... Im a rational person...

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Re:

Post #21

Post by The Nice Centurion »

JJ50 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:06 am Amputees cannot regrow limbs, any so called faith healer claiming they can is a LIAR! I heard that Benny Hinn has made such claims. :shock:
Oh Benny Hinn! He also claimed that Jesus will soon step on stage for the audienve side by side with him!

I lost track. Has that happened yet?
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

"Joseph Smith can't possibly have been a deceiver.
For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"

TRANSPONDER
Savant

Re: Can an amputee grow a limb?

Post #22

Post by TRANSPONDER »

JehovahsWitness wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:01 am NOTE All posts I write represent my personal faith based beliefs as one of Jehovah's Witnesses

CAN FAITH GROW BACK AMPUTEE LIMBS?
  • ♦ANSWER Yes absolutely! Christ has already demonstrated his ability to build the missing flesh, muscles, bones and ligaments needed to restore amputee limbs. The healing the man with the withered hand would have required all those elements to restore his hand. If a miracle can restore a body four days dead and rotting in the grave, it can as demonstrated by Christ grow a new limbs for someone.

If someone has absolute faith in the one true God and his Son for his limb to be restored, there is no doubt it will be.

WHEN WILL PRAYERS FOR NEW LIMBS BE ANSWERED ?
    • The bible doesn't however say when prayers will be answered, it is reasonable to conclude the answers for prayers for new* limbs will be granted in God's new paradise where everyone will enjoy sound bodies in perfect health. * not artificial

JEHOVAHS WITNESS
Go to other posts related to

JESUS , MIRACLES, and MESSIANIC PROPHECY
NOTE All posts I write represent my personal faith based beliefs as one of Jehovah's Witnesses
This was all done in another thread on answeredprayers. The Bible guarantee was given above. Excuses aside, prayer is not answerewd as the Gospels guarantee it will be - if asked in Faith and given a concession that God will not grant an impossible or immoral claim. If it worked as the bible says it will work, we would all know it as sure as the sun will rise in the morning, my car will start or the house will not fall down.

Christians know prayer doesn't work as rather than providing (shall we say) Evidence (aside from anecdotal claims from the Spain of the Inquisition when Italy was producing claims of saints flying around the room) they look for excuses as to why it (as they expect) it doesn't work.

Making excuses as to why prayer doesn't work or the noisome old excuse that it is all coming true but in a secretive way that isn't to be seen is of course the basic fallacy of theist thinking. God as a given and a religion - specific god, too. And just excuse and dismiss any thing arguing against that and 'God' supposedly remains the default hypothesis. Only when one has faith, and so do most people.

Clout and numbers substitutes for evidence.