Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Waterfall
Scholar

The Truth is here...

Post #1

Post by Waterfall »

Namaskaram...

Did Jesus explain anything? What are you seeking...

Your friend forever

Waterfall
Love is the salt of life. It takes a moment to understand and eternity to live.

Carsten Ploug Olsen

MilesJBennell
Student

Re: The Truth is here...

Post #21

Post by MilesJBennell »

Waterfall wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 2:12 am [Replying to MilesJBennell in post #19]
What is my truth? What is your truth? What is our truth :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Let us listen to some music and talk about Jesus...
Your truth does not sound like the gospel that was preached by the followers of Jesus.
Galatians 1:6-12 wrote:
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #22

Post by Waterfall »

[Replying to MilesJBennell in post #21]

Namaskaram...

Why do you follow Paul and not Jesus...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toward_the_Light

I am in favor of this...
But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him. “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
Let us listen to some music and talk about the truth...

Your friend forever

Waterfall

Carsten Ploug Olsen

MilesJBennell
Student

Post #23

Post by MilesJBennell »

Waterfall wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:27 am [Replying to MilesJBennell in post #21]

Why do you follow Paul and not Jesus...

I am in favor of this...
But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him. “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
Romans 3:20 wrote:
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
For nearly 2000 years the church has held Paul as reliable, and now we are going to reject him because we don't like what he said? I have found that people who reject Paul will also reject some of the things that Jesus said as well. After a while the gospel will just be a sampling of our own preferences.

When you talk to people about Jesus, do you include these words?
Matthew 7:12-15 wrote:
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #24

Post by Waterfall »

[Replying to MilesJBennell in post #23]

Namaskaram...

Who do you follow...
Let me point to this revelation again...

How to understand Jesus and what he said...

Your friend forever

Waterfall

Carsten Ploug Olsen

MilesJBennell
Student

Post #25

Post by MilesJBennell »

Waterfall wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:21 pm [Replying to MilesJBennell in post #23]

Who do you follow...
I believe that there will be a one world religion, where they all have one thing in common. It will be based on a version of the golden rule, with no mention of our sin nature that separates us from God.

I don't know what this one world religion will look like, but the Catholic Church has been a prime candidate for centuries, and continues to be today. Here is why so many believe this.

Waterfall wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:21 pm
Let me point to this revelation again...
This book was the result of weekly seances during 1913–1918, and is said to be a message to mankind from the transcendental world.
Weekly seances! This does not come from God. Who do you follow...

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #26

Post by Waterfall »

[Replying to MilesJBennell in post #25]

Namaskaram...

Do you know how God works :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I am danish and have read all the books and think everybody should read them - they are really inspiring...

What are we seeking...

https://www.peaceonearth.net/

Let us listen to some music and follow our Father...

Your friend forever

Waterfall

Carsten Ploug Olsen

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #27

Post by Waterfall »

Namaskaram...

What do we know...

https://www.youtube.com/@ShamanOaks

https://www.youtube.com/@LifeAfterLifeNDE-is1kh

Open your eyes...

https://www.peaceonearth.net/

Let us inspire our brothers and sisters...
I am not a Muslim...

Your friend forever

Waterfall

Carsten Ploug Olsen

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #28

Post by Waterfall »

[Replying to Waterfall in post #27]

Namaskaram...

Do you understand this...
Let us inspire our brothers and sisters...

Your friend forever

Waterfall

Carsten Ploug Olsen

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #29

Post by Waterfall »

[Replying to Waterfall in post #28]

Namaskaram...

Do you understand this...
Let us inspire our brothers and sisters :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: When were Adam and Eve created? Why only create 1 man and 1 woman? Why not 1 man and 4 women? Or 11 women? Or 20 women? To bad for Adam and Muhammad? Only 1 woman ;) How many children did they have? Gender? 1 man and 4 women? 4 men and 1 woman? Why did Muhammad not ask God about these things? Could he not talk with God? Was he not a prophet? Did God not foresee my questions? Who can answer them...

https://www.sistersufi.com/

Do you think God loves Muhammad more than Jesus and the rest of us :shock: Is God not a loving and just Father/Mother :hug: Would you like to talk about Satan? Let me remind you of this...

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

I am not a trinitarian, but is this not true...

https://www.nationalshrine.org/blog/the ... digal-son/

Can you come with some music that makes you happy...

Your friend forever

Waterfall

Carsten Ploug Olsen