Egyptian army on the bottom of the gulf of Aqaba

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
1213
Savant
Posts: 13731
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 544 times
Been thanked: 528 times

Egyptian army on the bottom of the gulf of Aqaba

Post #1

Post by 1213 »

I saw yesterday interesting video about the Gulf of Aqaba and what can be found there. Sadly, according to the video, it seems some people are cleaning all the evidence from there. One can only wonder why.

https://x.com/i/status/1991164521843425677

I think the video shows strong evidence for the crossing of the sea that is told in the Exodus. I understand that atheists say it is not true and they close their eyes and ears from all possible evidence for God. And this is not about is it true, but about: could mainstream ever accept the evidence, even if true? Would it be too dangerous for the people who rule the world to reveal the truth?
My new book can be read freely from here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rIkqxC ... xtqFY/view

Old version can be read from here:
http://web.archive.org/web/202212010403 ... x_eng.html

User avatar
historia
Prodigy
Posts: 3085
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 6:41 pm
Has thanked: 306 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: Egyptian army on the bottom of the gulf of Aqaba

Post #2

Post by historia »

1213 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 21, 2025 1:42 am
I think the video shows strong evidence for the crossing of the sea that is told in the Exodus.
The video just shows a bunch of blurry, underwater footage, while asserting that various coral formations are the remnants of an Egyptian army.

That's not "strong" evidence. Strong evidence would have been bringing some of those coral formations to the surface to have them properly inspected and identified.
1213 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 21, 2025 1:42 am
I understand that atheists say it is not true and they close their eyes and ears from all possible evidence for God. And this is not about is it true, but about: could mainstream ever accept the evidence, even if true? Would it be too dangerous for the people who rule the world to reveal the truth?
I'm not an atheist, and would have no problem whatsoever accepting a legitimate archeological discovery of the Exodus.

But this video isn't that.

Post Reply