Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

muhammad rasullah
Sage

Post #1

Post by muhammad rasullah »

bernee51 wrote:
Ilias Ahmad wrote:
Evidence of god and the supernatural? There is none. You are the one claiming your god exists and is the only god. How about you have a go at substantiating that claim.
Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa salam) is the proof of God.
This is not proof of anything but your beleif. How is a pedophile proof of god?
Muhammad is not a pedophile! Besides your existence is proof that God exists. How did you get here?
Bismillahir rahmaanir Raheem \"In The Name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful\"

T-mash
Sage

Post #241

Post by T-mash »

http://www.ayaanhirsiali.web-log.nl/

http://www.islamfortoday.com/ummzaid06.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_%28film%29

I don't know how clueless you have to be about the world around you to pretend Islam doesn't oppress women too be honest. Even Muslims admit Islam does. :roll:

TrueReligion wrote:Beside, do you have proof, that crime rate is more or hidden in Muslim countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_statistics

First line: 'Given that crime is secretive by nature, measurements of it are likely to be inaccurate.'

No problem.
Isn’t this enough? Just this world?
Just this beautiful, complex, wonderfully unfathomable natural world?
How does it so fail to hold our attention
That we have to diminish it with the invention
Of cheap, man-made Myths and Monsters?
- Tim Minchin

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #242

Post by Wyvern »

TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
Common Wyvern, atleast accept the fact, dont make false statements without proof, if you can provide proof, that crimes in Islamic countries are greater thn the 1st five countries mention in the stats, we will discuss further, but just making statement like this, wont help anything in debate, as we require evidence and proof, not crying statement here
Stop putting words in my mouth I never made any such claim. You show me where crime stats are for the muslim countries I listed and we can talk. Claiming something exists that you can't demonstrate to exist is an easy way to lose an argument and any reputation for honesty you might have.

Try to understand the stats, the stats are showing most crime countries in the world, most means upto some level, it does;nt mean all, if I say among 100-ranking, means 1 who got marks till 100, 101, 102 wont be in the list.
I never claim that there are no crimes in muslim world, there are crimes, example, just login in the country's news-paper site and you will see,
I can;t uunderstand why its hard to accept the fact?
First you try to put words in my mouth now you are trying to do it to a website. Show me the crime stats for the islamic countries I listed, until then there can be no conversation due to lack of data.
This is beyond understanding Wyvern, which 1 is better for you, that not marry, and make sex with young girls, or marry and make her legal wife ?
If you dont marry and make sex with young girls, there is no punishment in West right? this means there is no limit, many girls you can do sex, and remain un-punishable, why worry to get marry?
In Islam, atleast you have fear ot God, that you wont do adultery, out of marriage sex, and therefore a muslim have a wife, you are mixing wife and adultery together,
Remember, Marriage is a legal thing, where adultery is illegal, so whch one you prefer? legal or illegal?
Yes you do not understand at all. It is illegal for an adult to have sex with a child, it is illegal for an adult to marry a child especially one as young as Aisha was at the time of her marriage. If you are having sex with children in the west adultery is the least of your problems since you will be going to prison for a long time and even after you get out you will be a registered sex criminal and we wont even talk about all the fun sex offenders get to have when they are in prison.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #243

Post by TrueReligion »

Scotracer wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
Scotracer wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
Common Wyvern, atleast accept the fact, dont make false statements without proof, if you can provide proof, that crimes in Islamic countries are greater thn the 1st five countries mention in the stats, we will discuss further, but just making statement like this, wont help anything in debate, as we require evidence and proof, not crying statement here
Stop putting words in my mouth I never made any such claim. You show me where crime stats are for the muslim countries I listed and we can talk. Claiming something exists that you can't demonstrate to exist is an easy way to lose an argument and any reputation for honesty you might have.

Try to understand the stats, the stats are showing most crime countries in the world, most means upto some level, it does;nt mean all, if I say among 100-ranking, means 1 who got marks till 100, 101, 102 wont be in the list.
I never claim that there are no crimes in muslim world, there are crimes, example, just login in the country's news-paper site and you will see,

So you are justifying yourself and worst part of west, that you can;t marry a young girl of less thn 18 yrs old, but its ok in West, that you make love to her and make her preg. you wont be punished/.
You still don't understand if an adult is having sex with a child not being able to marry them is the least of his worries. It is not okay to have sex with children in the west and it is not okay to marry children in the west. In the west if you would emulate mohammed and marry and have sex with a nine year old you will go to jail for a long time but in the muslim world you would just be seen as a normal man by all appearances.
This is beyond understanding Wyvern, which 1 is better for you, that not marry, and make sex with young girls, or marry and make her legal wife ?
If you dont marry and make sex with young girls, there is no punishment in West right? this means there is no limit, many girls you can do sex, and remain un-punishable, why worry to get marry?
Erm, no.

Adultery is a married person having sex with someone other than their spouse. Not two unmarried people having sex.

And define "young girls". People in the west (also in many eastern countries too) don't have to be married to have sex...mainly because it's a stupid idea.
TrueReligion wrote: In Islam, atleast you have fear ot God, that you wont do adultery, out of marriage sex, and therefore a muslim have a wife, you are mixing wife and adultery together,
Remember, Marriage is a legal thing, where adultery is illegal, so whch one you prefer? legal or illegal?
So you get married out of fear? Wow, how romantic! Also, isn't making sex outside of marriage illegal a bad thing? Won't it cause people to get married purely because they can't control their sexual urges any longer? That is not the grounds for a happy, successful marriage.
Just clear the point, making love after wedding, which is legal wedding good ? or
Making love being married or without married and having sex, is good?
If you say that sex out of marriage is not illegal, why marriage is called a legal . and without is called illegal?
Dont consider this point as only for west, I'am talking in general. for all countries, including east, west, south north.
Sorry but I don't get what you mean. Please reiterate.

But what adultery is (which is one of the 10 commandments):

Adultery is the voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and another person who is not his or her spouse, though in many places it is ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adultery

extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations; "adultery is often cited as grounds for divorce" http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=adultery

Adultery is specifically the action of a married person having sex with someone other than their spouse. So if some country has a law against adultery, that's what it means.
Sir, I'am not denying your definition and explanation of adultery.

Adultery = unlawful sex commited by married people with other than their spouses.
Fornication = unlawful sex between unmarried people
Pedophile = an adult, who buy or take sexual pleasures from children..

What the point is, as my friend Wyvern mention, that in Westits punishable if a person marries a young girl, means less than the age declare for wedding (i.e 18.), but if some1 do sexual intercourse without marriage, and even conceive a child, its not punishable.

So what is justification for this? why double standard? if position is like this in west, many people will tend to have sex with young girls, makethem preg, as there is no punishment for them, rather than having married and getting punished.

Hope im quite clear now
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur''''an 17:81)

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #244

Post by TrueReligion »

T-mash wrote:
http://www.ayaanhirsiali.web-log.nl/

http://www.islamfortoday.com/ummzaid06.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_%28film%29

I don't know how clueless you have to be about the world around you to pretend Islam doesn't oppress women too be honest. Even Muslims admit Islam does. :roll:

TrueReligion wrote:Beside, do you have proof, that crime rate is more or hidden in Muslim countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_statistics

First line: 'Given that crime is secretive by nature, measurements of it are likely to be inaccurate.'

No problem.
Domestic violance is common in every society, I can show plenty of links like this of women opression in west aswell, and in non-muslim countries as well.
However, what an authentic proof is call, that you bring any evidence of Islamic document (Quran-Hadith) of Muslim opression:)

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/by ... I&ind=2852

VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES

MURDER . Every day four women die in this country as a result of domestic violence, the euphemism for murders and assaults by husbands and boyfriends. That's approximately 1,400 women a year, according to the FBI. The number of women who have been murdered by their intimate partners is greater than the number of soldiers killed in the Vietnam War.

BATTERING . Although only 572,000 reports of assault by intimates are officially reported to federal officials each year, the most conservative estimates indicate two to four million women of all races and classes are battered each year. At least 170,000 of those violent incidents are serious enough to require hospitalization, emergency room care or a doctor's attention.

SEXUAL ASSAULT . Every year approximately 132,000 women report that they have been victims of rape or attempted rape, and more than half of them knew their attackers. It's estimated that two to six times that many women are raped, but do not report it. Every year 1.2 million women are forcibly raped by their current or former male partners, some more than once.

THE TARGETS . Women are 10 times more likely than men to be victimized by an intimate. Young women, women who are separated, divorced or single, low- income women and African-American women are disproportionately victims of assault and rape. Domestic violence rates are five times higher among families below poverty levels, and severe spouse abuse is twice as likely to be committed by unemployed men as by those working full time. Violent attacks on lesbians and gay men have become two to three times more common than they were prior to 1988.

IMPACT ON CHILDREN . Violent juvenile offenders are four times more likely to have grown up in homes where they saw violence. Children who have witnessed violence at home are also five times more likely to commit or suffer violence when they become adults.

IMPACT ON HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES . Women who are battered have more than twice the health care needs and costs than those who are never battered. Approximately 17 percent of pregnant women report having been battered, and the results include miscarriages, stillbirths and a two to four times greater likelihood of bearing a low birth weight baby. Abused women are disproportionately represented among the homeless and suicide victims. Victims of domestic violence are being denied insurance in some states because they are considered to have a "pre-existing condition."

SOURCES:
"Violence Against Women: A National Crime Victimization Survey Report", U.S. Department of Justice, Washington, D.C., January 1994.

"The National Women's Study," Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, 1992.

"Five Issues In American Health," American Medical Association, Chicago, 1991.

Bullock, Linda F. and Judith McFarlane, "The Birth Weight/Battering Connection," Journal of American Nursing, September 1989.

McFarlane, Judith, et. al., "Assessing for Abuse During Pregnancy," Journal of the American Medical Association, June 17, 1992.

Federal Bureau of Investigation statistics, 1992.

Sheehan, Myra A. "An Interstate Compact on Domestic Violence: What are the Advantages?" Juvenile and Family Justice Today, 1993.

Sherman, Lawrence W. et al. Domestic Violence: Experiments and Dilemmas, 1990.

This document does;nt say that the crime rates are hidden in Muslim countries, and are higher or something as West.
I never said that the crimes are not in muslim countries, the word is "FAR LESS", hope you know the meaning.
Now bring proof, and if you've seen yourself crimes more in muslim countries thn West.

Further, you didnt reply to me "Why European and Western girls are coming to Islam"

You have to be fair while debating, I;am replying each point of yours, so you should also do the same,
Thats was is called a fair and good debate. hope you will follow this and reply me to the link now.
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur''''an 17:81)

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #245

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:

First you try to put words in my mouth now you are trying to do it to a website. Show me the crime stats for the islamic countries I listed, until then there can be no conversation due to lack of data.

Ive provided already Wyvern, you have to show me as you said that crimes are higher in Islamic countries, I gave you option also that show me 5 or make it 10 countries in the list, and match them with Islamic countries crime,
You made the claim that the crimes are not reported in Islamic countries, now you have to bring evidence of your claim not me.
But even as for your respect, I will give you link for the homicide rates per as per country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... icide_rate

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_t ... tal-crimes

Now if you argue that why somemuslim countries are not here, ofcourse the stats have some criteria and ranking, for that argue with the site not with me

In Islam, atleast you have fear ot God, that you wont do adultery, out of marriage sex, and therefore a muslim have a wife, you are mixing wife and adultery together,
Yes you do not understand at all. It is illegal for an adult to have sex with a child, it is illegal for an adult to marry a child especially one as young as Aisha was at the time of her marriage. If you are having sex with children in the west adultery is the least of your problems since you will be going to prison for a long time and even after you get out you will be a registered sex criminal and we wont even talk about all the fun sex offenders get to have when they are in prison.
Did any1 of these get punished?

Pregnant 14-Year-Old Says Having a Child Is the Newest Fashion Among Teens

LONDON — The newest fashion among schoolgirls is getting knocked up, according to one pregnant 14-year-old whose four friends are also expecting.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,254341,00.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 233878.ece

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #246

Post by Wyvern »

Ive provided already Wyvern, you have to show me as you said that crimes are higher in Islamic countries, I gave you option also that show me 5 or make it 10 countries in the list, and match them with Islamic countries crime,
You made the claim that the crimes are not reported in Islamic countries, now you have to bring evidence of your claim not me.
But even as for your respect, I will give you link for the homicide rates per as per country.

Now if you argue that why somemuslim countries are not here, ofcourse the stats have some criteria and ranking, for that argue with the site not with me
Show me where I claimed crime rates are higher in islamic countries. You keep on trying to put words in my mouth and I am not liking it one bit. I stated that crime rate stats do not get reported from most islamic countries. The evidence comes from your website in which only a few muslim countries are listed not to mention only sixty some countries are even listed. If you can come up with crime rate data for most islamic countries then we can talk otherwise this conversation can not be continued due to lack of data.

LONDON — The newest fashion among schoolgirls is getting knocked up, according to one pregnant 14-year-old whose four friends are also expecting.
Did this 14 year old have sex with an adult? If not what is the bearing on this to the topic? Again you advocate punishing only one person in an action that requires two how is this fair?

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #247

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:

Show me where I claimed crime rates are higher in islamic countries. You keep on trying to put words in my mouth and I am not liking it one bit. I stated that crime rate stats do not get reported from most islamic countries. The evidence comes from your website in which only a few muslim countries are listed not to mention only sixty some countries are even listed. If you can come up with crime rate data for most islamic countries then we can talk otherwise this conversation can not be continued due to lack of data.

If you want to backoff your claim, its upto you,. the data is provided, now as you said that the crime rates are not reported much in muslim countries, you have to bring your evidence.
Sufficient data is provided, stil you think its lack of data?

Did this 14 year old have sex with an adult? If not what is the bearing on this to the topic? Again you advocate punishing only one person in an action that requires two how is this fair?
Just tell me, what are the morals of this story? is your west allowing not to get marry, and do sex openly without any problem?

How can you mix marriage with Pedophile? you ar thinking that all world is West, its wrong Wyvern, every country, culture has different values.
And in old times, it was common practice, you never prove that Aisha got any mental damage, or physical damage which comes from this wedding/
Now whats remaining to discuss here? care to prove anything atleast?

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #248

Post by Wyvern »

If you want to backoff your claim, its upto you,. the data is provided, now as you said that the crime rates are not reported much in muslim countries, you have to bring your evidence.
This is simply too much I never made any such claim and since you have now said I made such a claim twice now I demand you show where I made such a claim.

Just tell me, what are the morals of this story? is your west allowing not to get marry, and do sex openly without any problem?

This is a news piece not a parable there is no moral to the story. You did not answer my question did this 14 year old have sex with an adult and if not how does this have any bearing on the topic of mohammed being a pedophile.
How can you mix marriage with Pedophile? you ar thinking that all world is West, its wrong Wyvern, every country, culture has different values.
It is not my problem if the islamic world not only condones but apparently promotes pedophilia because the founder of your religion liked to have sex with children. It does not matter whether you marry them or not if you have sex with a child you are a pedophile it's just that in the west it is also illegal to marry someone so young.
And in old times, it was common practice, you never prove that Aisha got any mental damage, or physical damage which comes from this wedding/
We have discussed this at length and if you do not want to read the information given or even the posts I made(which is evident if you are still coming up with this)you obviously have not been debating in good faith.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #249

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:
This is simply too much I never made any such claim and since you have now said I made such a claim twice now I demand you show where I made such a claim.

Common Wyvern, since begining you are saying tha Islamic countries are not showing correct data of crimes, now as you can;t prove it (as always happen with you), you are throwing stones to me now dats very bad

This is a news piece not a parable there is no moral to the story. You did not answer my question did this 14 year old have sex with an adult and if not how does this have any bearing on the topic of mohammed being a pedophile.

It doe;snt matter wth whom she had sex, main point is, she had sex and is preg, how you justify your law, and how many cases are there in west like this? becaferul of what you say for this, I can bring lots of proof again same as this
It is not my problem if the islamic world not only condones but apparently promotes pedophilia because the founder of your religion liked to have sex with children. It does not matter whether you marry them or not if you have sex with a child you are a pedophile it's just that in the west it is also illegal to marry someone so young.

Children means, many child , now you have to prove how many children did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) have sex, you seems to be not knowing the meaing of marriage, as in west its just not used frquently, but bring prove now, otheriwse it will be a big shame on you
You think western people are not pedophile? never you can answer how come Mary give birth to Jesus on age of 13?
More western people as pedophile to open your close eyes.

http://westvirginianews.blogspot.com/20 ... phile.html
Is WV Part Of A National Pedophile Network Exploiting Foreign Exchange Students
What The State Department & Exchange Student Industry Don't Want You To Know.....
By, Jack Swint & Sam Webber ... WestVirginiaNews@gmail.com

PART ONE of our two part story takes you first inside of a multi million dollar industry known on the surface as the National Foreign Exchange Student Program.

The original concept and intent is easy; it's a program that became popular after WWII in which a student, typically in secondary or higher education, chooses to live in a foreign country to learn, among other things, the language and culture. America sponsors approximately 30,000 a year.

Below the surface, a dark side has evolved that has allowed pedophiles, rapists and common thieves to infiltrate this program and use it as a black market sex slave network that preys on children that we invited into our country.

What's most alarming is that you can actually go online and order up the student of your choice. View their picture, read their bio and then pick that child to be delivered to your doorstep. (link below) It’s like the old Burger King commercial where you can have it "your way." Some predators who have been arrested and convicted of sex crimes against exchange students admit they pre-picked their teen because they wanted to have sex with that specific one.

Example: Convicted predators like Frank Swiderski (OH), Peter Ruzzo (CA), and Richard Young (KS), have, in one form or another admitted the desire to have sex with their exchange student simply upon seeing their photo. Ruzzo even considered it a challenge. He accomplished it too.

In West Virginia, the exchange program has also fallen prey to students being groomed for sex and violence by a criminal element that has cloaked itself in the form of sponsors, supervisors and host parents. In our state alone, a pedophile network exists that includes pedophiles in at least Kanawha, Cabell, McDowell and Fayette Counties.

Do officials at the board of education know of this problem within the exchange program?? Yes, sources tell us numerous complaints are on file and sealed within the WV State Board of Education that date back years. At least one former teacher-principal had to resign because of his pedophile-rapist acts that the board concealed to head off a scandal. Thomas Scott King was moved around from county to county school systems until they had to finally force his resignation.

He still is a host parent and sponsor today. But, over the years he has become involved in a network of pedophiles operating not only in WV, but across the country and abroad. According to records we obtained, West Virginia hosted approximately 180 exchange students in 2008. Thomas Scott King had at least 3 of those kids living in his home.

This is not a problem of just a few bad apples ruining the student exchange program. It has become the new nation wide port of entry for pedophiles to prey on kids.

On The National Level

To most of us we think of the Foreign Exchange Student Program as a chance for teens to come to America and attend our schools and live with host families in the country most foreigners consider the land of freedom and great opportunities. At least that is what the pamphlets, brochures and websites from the business that operate these programs detail.

What they don't admit or advertise is that, just in the US alone, this is a multi million dollar industry that generates from $9,000 to $22,000 per student per year. They also hide the fact that some really bad people are intentionally destroying a really good program that was once held beyond reproach.

It’s not just about sex. Some host families and sponsors have been convicted of crimes from petty theft to extortion. Several documented cases show that students were placed in the homes of parolee's with criminal convictions for aggravated assault/robbery and accusations of rape. A retired parole officer in Eugene, Oregon confirmed during a 3-year period supervising sex offenders of five instances of them gaining access to new child victims by becoming hosts to foreign students.

The retired officer, stated in a report….. “I learned of 5 instances of sex offenders, in this county, gaining access to new child victims by becoming hosts of foreign students. One was convicted of molesting a 16 year-old Japanese girl. Another convicted sex offender hosted a 17 year-old Japanese boy, but the boy returned home before he could be questioned to determine if he was abused. Another convicted rapist hosted a 18 year-old Japanese girl; she stayed in his home only a few days before the situation became known to authorities and girl was removed, but not before the rapist began touching her inappropriately (grooming behavior, a prelude to raping her.) A year later, this same rapist was accepted by a host organization to host a 16 year-old Thai girl.�

Some students arrive in the US with no hosts; no schools and they are placed in trailer parks and motels or live (contrary to regulations) with coordinators. They are paraded around shopping centers looking for potential hosts.

LIST OF FAMOUS SATANISTS,
PEDOPHILES, AND MIND CONTROLLERS
by David Icke
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/listsatan.html

More

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... tanist.htm

The following list has been compiled from the wealth of research I have put together over the last ten years. I would suggest that all of these are reptilian bloodline, but I only mention shape-shifting where it has been witnessed.

It is only an initial list and will be added to. If you can add names, and give the supporting evidence, that would be most helpful in exposing these horrors. By "Satanists", of course, I mean those involved in human sacrifice.

David Icke

William F. Buckley Jr: Head of the elite JANUS mind control operation based at NATO headquarters in Belgium which trains mind-controlled psychic assassins; child killer, Satanist, shape-shifter

George Bush: US President and Vice President, head of the CIA, and a stream of other leading roles in the Illuminati. Satanist, mind controller, torturer of children and adults, pedophile, shape-shifting reptilian, and major drug runner. Serial killer. Nice man.

George W. Bush, Jr. - front-runner to be next President of the United States. Son of his father.

Bill Clinton, President of the United States. Satanist, serial killer, based on orders he has issued for assassinations, sexual abuser of mind controlled slaves.

Hillary Clinton, wife of President and now running for political office in New York. Announced her intention to run at a place called Pindar. This is the code-name of one of the foremost Illuminati human sacrificers and operatives (See The Biggest Secret). High Illuminati witch and Satanist. Abuser of mind controlled women.

Al Gore, Vice-President to Clinton, and front runner to be the "Democratic" candidate "opposing" George W. Bush. Illuminati, Satanist, serious blood drinker. Reptilian shapeshifter.

Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Lyndon B. Johnson. Presidents of the United States. Satanists. Users of mind-controlled slaves.

John F. Kennedy, assassinated President of the US. User for sex of mind controlled slaves. Probably a lot more we have yet to know.

Ted Kennedy: US politician, and head of the Kennedy clan currently. Brutal abuser of mind controlled slaves.

Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State under Richard Nixon, and one of the Illuminati's foremost master minds of the agenda. Satanist, mind controller, child torturer, creator of wars of mass murder and destruction. Shape-shifter. Works closely with the UK's Lord Carrington.

Mikail Gorbachev, former President of the Soviet Union, now working in the US for the Illuminati Gorbachev Foundation which campaigns for World government, world army, etc., etc. Satanist and shape-shifting reptilian.

House of Rothschild. Satanists, child sacrificers, mind controllers, torturers of children and adults. Guy de Rothschild heads the dynasty and he is one of the top trauma-based mind controllers in the world. They are shape-shifting reptilians.

Habsburgs: See Rothschilds.

Rockefellers: See Rothschilds.

Astor's: See Rothschilds.

DuPont's: See Rothschilds.

Mellon's: See Rothschilds.

Dick Cheney, Defense Secretary under President Bush. Satanist, torturer of children and adults. Mind controller.

Robert C. Byrd, "Democrat" senator for West Virginia. Satanist and brutal torturer of adults and children. Mind controller.

Quote added by Hard Truth “It is money, money, money! Not ideas, not principles, but money that reigns supreme in American politics.� -- Senator Robert Byrd, West Virginia

Bob and Bill Bennett, well-known US political figures closely connected to George Bush. Satanists, mind controllers, torturers of children and adults.

Lt Col Michael Aquino, US Military Psychological Warfare Department: Satanist (founder of the Church of Set), torturer of children and adults in trauma-based mind control projects.

Kris Kristopherson, actor and singer. Works with Aquino. Torturer, mind controller.

Boxcar Willie, country music singer. Satanist, pedophile.

Bob Hope "comedian". Life-time asset of British Intelligence, mind-controlled slave handler, and manipulator of the "entertainment industry" on behalf of the Illuminati. The "Rat Pack", including Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Junior, and Dean Martin were all heavily involved with Hope and others in the same line of work.

Billy Graham, "Christian" hero who has been funded from the start by the top Illuminati families and operatives like the Rockefellers and newspaper tycoon, William Randolph Hearst. Satanist, involved in mind control projects, close friend of Bush and Kissinger. Bloodline of the Satanic Illuminati Frank family which created the Satanic movement known as Frankism.

Queen Elizabeth II of the UK: Satanist, child sacrificer, shape-shifting reptilian. Major Illuminati figure.

Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother: As above.

Prince Philip: As above.

Prince Charles: As above.

Prince Andrew: As above.

Princess Anne: As above. Not seen to shape-shift.

Lord Mountbatten of the British Royal Family and World War II "war hero". Rothschild bloodline, and therefore a shape-shifter. Satanist.

Winston Churchill, Britain's war-time Prime Minister, and bloodline of the Marlborough family, one of the elite aristocratic bloodlines of the British Isles. Satanist.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt: US war-time President: Satanist.

Stalin: Russian war-time leader. Satanist.

Adolf Hitler, Nazi leader in Germany. Rothschild bloodline. Satanist.

Tony Blair, current British Prime Minister. Satanist.

Brian Mulroney, Prime Minister of Canada when he and President Bush introduced the NAFTA "free trade" agreement, which has devastated the Canadian economy. Satanist, rapist of mind controlled women.

Pierre Trudeau, Canadian Prime Minister. Satanist, rapist of mind controlled women, paedophile.

Edward Heath, Prime Minister of the UK from 1970-74 and the man who signed Britain into the European Community, now Union. Satanist, child torturer, paedophile, shapeshifting reptilian.

Willie Whitelaw, Deputy Prime Minister to Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s. Satanist.

Lord McAlpine of the McAlpine Construction dynasty in the UK. Satanist, paedophile.

Mohammed Al Fayed, father of Dodi Fayed, who died in the car with Princess Diana. Satanist.

We have discussed this at length and if you do not want to read the information given or even the posts I made(which is evident if you are still coming up with this)you obviously have not been debating in good faith.
Still want more? you dont have even idea and knowledge of wat pedophile is,you are mixign it with marrige, never ever you could provide single proof of what you say. just seems to be debating for wining, not for knowledge and wisdom. Learn 1st before you make statement

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #250

Post by Wyvern »

TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
Don't ignore it you claimed I said something twice now that I did not say now show where I said such a thing. Do you normally go about insulting people? All this does is show you are nothing but a cowardly liar willing to do anything to prove your point and win.
Common Wyvern, since begining you are saying tha Islamic countries are not showing correct data of crimes, now as you can;t prove it (as always happen with you), you are throwing stones to me now dats very bad
Yet one more time you are putting words in my mouth, show the post where I wrote such a thing.
It doe;snt matter wth whom she had sex, main point is, she had sex and is preg, how you justify your law, and how many cases are there in west like this? becaferul of what you say for this, I can bring lots of proof again same as this
It absolutely does matter who she has sex with, we are talking about pedophiles and if this girl did not have sex with an adult it is entirely off topic and pointless to the discussion.
Children means, many child , now you have to prove how many children did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) have sex, you seems to be not knowing the meaing of marriage, as in west its just not used frquently, but bring prove now, otheriwse it will be a big shame on you
You think western people are not pedophile? never you can answer how come Mary give birth to Jesus on age of 13?

Mohammed only had sex with one child that we know of and that is only because he married her, it's good of you to finally admit mohammed had sex with a child which makes him a pedophile and this closes the discussion. I never said there are not pedophiles in the west it's just that in the west it is illegal unlike the islamic world, after all how can you make something illegal that the founder of your religion did.

LIST OF FAMOUS SATANISTS,
PEDOPHILES, AND MIND CONTROLLERS
by David Icke
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/listsatan.html

William F. Buckley Jr: Head of the elite JANUS mind control operation based at NATO headquarters in Belgium which trains mind-controlled psychic assassins; child killer, Satanist, shape-shifter

George Bush: US President and Vice President, head of the CIA, and a stream of other leading roles in the Illuminati. Satanist, mind controller, torturer of children and adults, pedophile, shape-shifting reptilian, and major drug runner. Serial killer. Nice man.

Al Gore, Vice-President to Clinton, and front runner to be the "Democratic" candidate "opposing" George W. Bush. Illuminati, Satanist, serious blood drinker. Reptilian shapeshifter.

Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State under Richard Nixon, and one of the Illuminati's foremost master minds of the agenda. Satanist, mind controller, child torturer, creator of wars of mass murder and destruction. Shape-shifter. Works closely with the UK's Lord Carrington.

Mikail Gorbachev, former President of the Soviet Union, now working in the US for the Illuminati Gorbachev Foundation which campaigns for World government, world army, etc., etc. Satanist and shape-shifting reptilian.

House of Rothschild. Satanists, child sacrificers, mind controllers, torturers of children and adults. Guy de Rothschild heads the dynasty and he is one of the top trauma-based mind controllers in the world. They are shape-shifting reptilians.

Habsburgs: See Rothschilds.

Rockefellers: See Rothschilds.

Astor's: See Rothschilds.

DuPont's: See Rothschilds.

Mellon's: See Rothschilds.

Queen Elizabeth II of the UK: Satanist, child sacrificer, shape-shifting reptilian. Major Illuminati figure.

Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother: As above.

Prince Philip: As above.

Prince Charles: As above.

Prince Andrew: As above.

Princess Anne: As above. Not seen to shape-shift.

Lord Mountbatten of the British Royal Family and World War II "war hero". Rothschild bloodline, and therefore a shape-shifter. Satanist.

Edward Heath, Prime Minister of the UK from 1970-74 and the man who signed Britain into the European Community, now Union. Satanist, child torturer, paedophile, shapeshifting reptilian.

Shape shifting reptilians? Illuminati and the Bilderbergers? And you now want me to take you seriously? First you insult me repeatedly by putting words in my mouth and not providing proof of what you say and now you insult my intelligence by using this dreck as supposed facts. You have already admitted Mohammed was a pedophile and I am quite sick and tired of you insulting me so this discussion is over.