JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

New Trends in Arab Anti-Semitism?

Post #1

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From the website here.
For debate:

1- Is the video above an accurate representation of Islamic theology regarding Jews?

2- Is it an accurate portrayal of Arab (Islamic?) Television regarding how they portray or speak of Jews?

2- Does it accurately portray the sentiments of a majority of Muslims?

I admit to my real or perceived bias regarding the Muslim faith and do not present this video to enflame, but to encourage dialogue.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

cnorman18

Re: Question

Post #21

Post by cnorman18 »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
The reason Why You Didn't Give Up The Name's Because You Knew I Knew Who Control The Media .
Really? WHO? I notice you still don't have the courage to just - stand - up - and - say - it!

Oh, one more thing: If you ever grow the guts to SAY it -- are you prepared to PROVE it?

Let Be Real Here . So I Brough Into The Conspiracy LOLOLOLOLOLOL That Funny . What Funny You Knew Who Control The Media In USA But You Choses Not To Tell .
You've read, right here, who controls the media in the US; a number of different big corporations, one of the biggest with Muslim backing. If you believe differently, why? Can you prove it?

I don't think so. I think you're just another example of the kind of thing we saw on the video. I'm not sure, of course, since you still won't say. Can you show us you're not?

And Because I Don't Take Side I'm The Bad Guy .
It's not that you "don't take sides"; that's clear enough. You're just afraid to admit openly what you DO think. Gee, I WONDER what it could be...

You Sound Like Bush Either With Us Or Against Us Right . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .You Speak Of The Holocaust, Other People Of Other Racesss Also Have Had A Holocaust, Are Your Saying Their's ( Doesn't Matter ) Or Do You Pick And Chose Who Life Matter , As If Your God ?
Where did THAT come from? Can you show where anyone has ever said anything even CLOSE to that?

The FACTS remain: You still haven't said ANYTHING straight out; you've just danced and snickered and hinted and pretended you have something to say while saying nothing at all. You put words in other people's mouths, you claim to read minds, and you pretend to know things when you obviously know NOTHING; and above all, you're scared to death to say what you think straight out.

If you think Jews run the media, why don't you just SAY so? Why does that SCARE you so much? Why do you keep HIDING?

Is it because you know that that is hateful nonsense that you couldn't prove in a million years, because you know it's absolutely false?

I'm laughing at YOU, you know. "RightKnowledge," my left foot. "NoKnowledge" is more like it, or "NoGuts." You're hilarious, the way you duck and dodge and tap dance and pretend you know things when you know nothing at all and pretend to be brave and truthful when you're scared to say ANYTHING. I'm LAUGHING at you! I just don't bother to write "LOLOLOL" over and over...

Keep it up! This is the most entertaining fan dance I've seen in years!

(Note to everyone: Anyone want to bet that he STILL won't say what he thinks openly? 10,000 tokens, right here, says he NEVER WILL. Anybody willing to take that bet?)

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Post #22

Post by RightKnowledge999 »

cnorman18 wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
I Just Love The Way A Few Of You Here Assume You Know What I'm Thinking .
How does anyone do that? You haven't SAID anything.

Your Answer In Your Post .
Please demonstrate that with a quote.

But Being You Answer Half The Question Leaveing The Ower Names And Real Owner . I Ask Question Because If You Going Tell Truth You Would Tell Both Side , But Being The Intention Here Was To Make One Side Look Bad And To Misinfourm Those Who Don't Know Any Better .
So, once again, WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHAT YOU THINK?

But For Those Who Care They Could Go To This Link / Site http://www.democracynow.org
Nothing there about anybody in particular controlling the media -- just "big corporations." What on Earth does that have to do with this thread?!?

Relax Take A Pill Or Some Thing . Your Sooooooooooo Emotional Show Some Control Ok Everyone Looking At You .

cnorman18

Post #23

Post by cnorman18 »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
cnorman18 wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
I Just Love The Way A Few Of You Here Assume You Know What I'm Thinking .
How does anyone do that? You haven't SAID anything.

Your Answer In Your Post .
Please demonstrate that with a quote.

But Being You Answer Half The Question Leaveing The Ower Names And Real Owner . I Ask Question Because If You Going Tell Truth You Would Tell Both Side , But Being The Intention Here Was To Make One Side Look Bad And To Misinfourm Those Who Don't Know Any Better .
So, once again, WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHAT YOU THINK?

But For Those Who Care They Could Go To This Link / Site http://www.democracynow.org
Nothing there about anybody in particular controlling the media -- just "big corporations." What on Earth does that have to do with this thread?!?

Relax Take A Pill Or Some Thing . Your Sooooooooooo Emotional Show Some Control Ok Everyone Looking At You .
The only emotion I'm feeling is laughter. You STILL won't give a straight answer! How many new ways will you find to hide?

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #24

Post by Wyvern »

The reason Why You Didn't Give Up The Name's Because You Knew I Knew Who Control The Media .

No, I knew who you would say you think controls the media there is a difference between that and the reality.
And Because I Don't Take Side I'm The Bad Guy .

By buying into the jews control everything conspiracy theory you have taken a side and that is with the people that want to kill all jews which I can't object to more strongly.
You Sound Like Bush Either With Us Or Against Us Right .

Since the choice in this matter is either between reasonable people that would like to live in peace among all peoples regardless of any differences and the forces of hate who wish to kill people if they are different I gladly choose to side with the reasonable people.
You Speak Of The Holocaust, Other People Of Other Racesss Also Have Had A Holocaust, Are Your Saying Their's ( Doesn't Matter ) Or Do You Pick And Chose Who Life Matter , As If Your God ?
Yes there have been many genocides in human history however the topic of this thread makes mention of the jewish one, if you would like to discuss any other genocide you are free to create a new topic.

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Post #25

Rhonan wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:The reason Why You Didn't Give Up The Name's Because You Knew I Knew Who Control The Media . Let Be Real Here . So I Brough Into The Conspiracy LOLOLOLOLOLOL That Funny . What Funny You Knew Who Control The Media In USA But You Choses Not To Tell . And Because I Don't Take Side I'm The Bad Guy . You Sound Like Bush Either With Us Or Against Us Right . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .You Speak Of The Holocaust, Other People Of Other Racesss Also Have Had A Holocaust, Are Your Saying Their's ( Doesn't Matter ) Or Do You Pick And Chose Who Life Matter , As If Your God ?
1.) I was the only one here to say what I thought you were suggesting.

It was an easy guess.

Usually, when someone asks "Who controls the US media?", in most cases they are implying that Jews are controlling it.

No one controls our media.

2.) The Holocaust killed around 11 million people. Most of them were Jews, but there were also homosexuals, Russian POWs, Gypsies, Freemasons, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc. All of their deaths were tragic, but the fact is, 6 million of those who died were Jews. This is all fact, well established.

There is nothing like genocide - a systematic deliberate slaughter of a people because of their race or skin color is horrible. And there is none like the Holocaust, in terms of scope and scale.

3.) I know the argument you are suggesting -- that "maybe the Jews did have a holocaust but that gives them no right to give Palestinians a holocaust." This argument is taken straight out of President Ahmadinejad's crazy worldview.

There have been a lot of Palestinian civilian deaths over the years. These come from radical Islamic terrorist bombings, and they happen because of collateral damage caused by Israeli return fire.

The situation in Palestine is a serious one. Jews and Palestinians get killed every day. Terrorists in Palestine launch rockets into schools and in return Israeli military bombs the terrorists --- and innocents do get killed sometimes when that happens. And there is no excuse for the death of innocents.

But the idea that Israel is committing a "holocaust" against Palestine is not only false, it also makes it seem like the real Holocaust wasn't so bad or never happened. That's simply not the case.

During WWII, 11 million people died because of the Nazis.

Since the late 1980's, around 7,506 Palestinian civilians have been killed, and around 1,540 Israeli civilians have been killed.

To put those numbers into context, nearly 3000 died in 1 day on 911 in America.

22,000 died in the past 3 years during Mexico's drug war between the government and the drug gangs who terrorize the people there.

None of these were genocides but all are tragic and complicated - and ongoing. (Mexico's drug war, The Wests' war on Terror, and The Israeli-Palestinian conflict).

This is the sad reality when terrorist lob bombs into schools, Israelis lob bombs back, but due to the densely populated area in Gaza and the West Bank, sometimes civilians get killed -- especially when HAMAS and others use children and civilian homes and shields.

If Israel was truly causing a Holocaust in the West Bank and Gaza, they would have just carpet bombed and fire bombed or even nuked the area -- but Israel isn't doing that because they value civilian life. To their credit, Israelis go out of their way to warn civilians before attacking terrorists positions.

But the terrorists don't care what their bombs hit -- they hope to just kill as many as they can.

The reason this conflict has gone on so long is because of the terrorist living in Gaza and the West Bank --- the people who want to destroy Israel and kill as many civilians as possible. No matter how much land and territory Israel gives to Palestine, it is never enough for terrorists like HAMAS.

If the Palestinians rose up against HAMAS, there might be less conflict in the area.

I want peace between both sides just as much as anyone.

I fear conflict will break out again because of the rogue settlers who tried to build on Palestinian soil (the peace talks were stopped because of that)

I think even if Palestine becomes a state, even if there are peace talks, -- HAMAS will continue to lob rockets into schools and mosques and synagogues and churches in Israel until everyone is dead, or until the terrorists get killed by the future Palestinian government or Israeli attacks.

Anti-Semitism fuels HAMAS and other radical groups into hatred and murder, and that's the only reason why there is no peace now. Palestine would have had a state years ago if HAMAS hadn't been launching rocket after rocket into Israel over the years.

And to answer your question. Civilian life does matter -- Israeli, Jew, Palestinian, Arab, Westerner, black and white and in-between, or whoever...

Arab, Westerner, black and white and in-between, or whoever <> Thankyou For Answering This Part Of My Question .. But This Part I Can't Believe You Would Say This <> No one controls our media <> A Blind Man Know Some One Control The Media . And He Can't See To Read . Let's Not Insult Each Other Intelligence Shall We . Just Like The Above Media Has Some One In Control Meaning What's / Say / When To Say It / How Many Time The Story Is Run . Overstand Some Thing The Media Is A Very Powerful Tool , Because They Know If They Say Something Over And Over And Over , People Began To Believe It , Knowing Most People Are To Lazy To Do Their Own Research , And Fear Of Being Call Anti-This , Or Anti That , Like i Said Above It's That Old Saying Either Your With Us Or Against Us . Notice How < cnorman18 > Follows Me Around Waiting For Me To Say Something He Feel Native Against The Jews . So He Can Say I'm Anti-Jew . Etc Etc Etc So I Can Get Bannd . LOLOLOLOLOL

Do You Know Anything About This Guy Arthur Balfour ( The Balfour Declaration ). I Read Some Thing About Him A While Back But And Remember Can You Help Me Out Here ?

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #26

Post by Wyvern »

It's just sad when someone can't even troll.

cnorman18

Post #27

Post by cnorman18 »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
Arab, Westerner, black and white and in-between, or whoever <> Thankyou For Answering This Part Of My Question .. But This Part I Can't Believe You Would Say This <> No one controls our media <> A Blind Man Know Some One Control The Media . And He Can't See To Read . Let's Not Insult Each Other Intelligence Shall We . Just Like The Above Media Has Some One In Control Meaning What's / Say / When To Say It / How Many Time The Story Is Run . Overstand Some Thing The Media Is A Very Powerful Tool , Because They Know If They Say Something Over And Over And Over , People Began To Believe It , Knowing Most People Are To Lazy To Do Their Own Research , And Fear Of Being Call Anti-This , Or Anti That , Like i Said Above It's That Old Saying Either Your With Us Or Against Us . Notice How < cnorman18 > Follows Me Around Waiting For Me To Say Something He Feel Native Against The Jews . So He Can Say I'm Anti-Jew . Etc Etc Etc So I Can Get Bannd . LOLOLOLOLOL
You've got a point. You're obviously never going to stop tap dancing, so this is a waste of time. The usual nonsense -- hints, innuendo, allegations, no proof, no evidence -- just "A Blind Man Know" and the like. The usual posturing as knowledgable from one who knows nothing but what he's read from those who think like he does, insofar as they think at all. I've seen it all before, and from people who could actually write coherent English. Pfft.

I'd say have a nice day, but I don't think that's possible. Hate poisons the soul.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #28

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Seems like what is being implied is that Jews control the US media.

Let's run with that...

How does this affect what is shown in Arab / Muslim media?

Does this notion that Jews control US media mean that Arab / Muslim media isn't required to have some scruples?
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Darias
Guru

Post #29

Post by Darias »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
Rhonan wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:The reason Why You Didn't Give Up The Name's Because You Knew I Knew Who Control The Media . Let Be Real Here . So I Brough Into The Conspiracy LOLOLOLOLOLOL That Funny . What Funny You Knew Who Control The Media In USA But You Choses Not To Tell . And Because I Don't Take Side I'm The Bad Guy . You Sound Like Bush Either With Us Or Against Us Right . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .You Speak Of The Holocaust, Other People Of Other Racesss Also Have Had A Holocaust, Are Your Saying Their's ( Doesn't Matter ) Or Do You Pick And Chose Who Life Matter , As If Your God ?

It was an easy guess.

Usually, when someone asks "Who controls the US media?", in most cases they are implying that Jews are controlling it.

2.) The Holocaust killed around 11 million people. Most of them were Jews, but there were also homosexuals, Russian POWs, Gypsies, Freemasons, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc. All of their deaths were tragic, but the fact is, 6 million of those who died were Jews. This is all fact, well established.

There is nothing like genocide - a systematic deliberate slaughter of a people because of their race or skin color is horrible. And there is none like the Holocaust, in terms of scope and scale.

3.) I know the argument you are suggesting -- that "maybe the Jews did have a holocaust but that gives them no right to give Palestinians a holocaust." This argument is taken straight out of President Ahmadinejad's crazy worldview.

There have been a lot of Palestinian civilian deaths over the years. These come from radical Islamic terrorist bombings, and they happen because of collateral damage caused by Israeli return fire.

The situation in Palestine is a serious one. Jews and Palestinians get killed every day. Terrorists in Palestine launch rockets into schools and in return Israeli military bombs the terrorists --- and innocents do get killed sometimes when that happens. And there is no excuse for the death of innocents.

But the idea that Israel is committing a "holocaust" against Palestine is not only false, it also makes it seem like the real Holocaust wasn't so bad or never happened. That's simply not the case.

Since the late 1980's, around 7,506 Palestinian civilians have been killed, and around 1,540 Israeli civilians have been killed.

22,000 died in the past 3 years during Mexico's drug war between the government and the drug gangs who terrorize the people there.

None of these were genocides but all are tragic and complicated - and ongoing. (Mexico's drug war, The Wests' war on Terror, and The Israeli-Palestinian conflict).

This is the sad reality when terrorist lob bombs into schools, Israelis lob bombs back, but due to the densely populated area in Gaza and the West Bank, sometimes civilians get killed -- especially when HAMAS and others use children and civilian homes and shields.

If Israel was truly causing a Holocaust in the West Bank and Gaza, they would have just carpet bombed and fire bombed or even nuked the area -- but Israel isn't doing that because they value civilian life. To their credit, Israelis go out of their way to warn civilians before attacking terrorists positions.

But the terrorists don't care what their bombs hit -- they hope to just kill as many as they can.

The reason this conflict has gone on so long is because of the terrorist living in Gaza and the West Bank --- the people who want to destroy Israel and kill as many civilians as possible. No matter how much land and territory Israel gives to Palestine, it is never enough for terrorists like HAMAS.

If the Palestinians rose up against HAMAS, there might be less conflict in the area.

I fear conflict will break out again because of the rogue settlers who tried to build on Palestinian soil (the peace talks were stopped because of that)

I think even if Palestine becomes a state, even if there are peace talks, -- HAMAS will continue to lob rockets into schools and mosques and synagogues and churches in Israel until everyone is dead, or until the terrorists get killed by the future Palestinian government or Israeli attacks.

Anti-Semitism fuels HAMAS and other radical groups into hatred and murder, and that's the only reason why there is no peace now. Palestine would have had a state years ago if HAMAS hadn't been launching rocket after rocket into Israel over the years.

And to answer your question. Civilian life does matter -- Israeli, Jew, Palestinian, Arab, Westerner, black and white and in-between, or whoever...

Do You Know Anything About This Guy Arthur Balfour ( The Balfour Declaration ). I Read Some Thing About Him A While Back But And Remember Can You Help Me Out Here ?

Sure corporations fund and own news stations. But content (what is said and what is reported) is supposed to be reported is based upon honest journalism.

Now there is such a thing as liberal and conservative bias; this happens.

And if things are shown on the news often enough, whether they are entirely accurate or not - people begin to believe them -- crazy things like Park 51 could be a terrorist training camp LOL. But the person who supports that news station is the Saudi Prince, Alwaleed Bin Talal, the biggest share holder of Fox News.

Media bias is the result of conservative and liberal opinion - which can distort the truth.

But to even imply or suggest that "sinister Jews" control the media and fake the news to make Arabs look bad -- is simply insane.

If you believe that then I can't help you.

The news is not controled by Jewish people. There may be Jewish reporters and Jewish people working for News companies, just as there may be Muslims or whatever...

But the Jewish race does not control American news or our government -- this is a racist and ignorant belief.

That's just how it is.

If you believe Jews control the news, then you've been deceived my friend. I suggest you educate yourself on this matter and then you will realize just how absurd it is to think what you are thinking now.

As for your question, I looked it up on wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_De ... on_of_1917

I haven't studied the history of the founding of the State of Israel.

To me, the past should remain in the past. There should just be two states in the region and everyone should move on and stop killing each other.

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Post #30

Rhonan wrote:
RightKnowledge999 wrote:
Rhonan wrote:

It was an easy guess.

Sure corporations fund and own news stations. But content (what is said and what is reported) is supposed to be reported is based upon honest journalism.

Now there is such a thing as liberal and conservative bias; this happens.

And if things are shown on the news often enough, whether they are entirely accurate or not - people begin to believe them -- crazy things like Park 51 could be a terrorist training camp LOL. But the person who supports that news station is the Saudi Prince, Alwaleed Bin Talal, the biggest share holder of Fox News.

Media bias is the result of conservative and liberal opinion - which can distort the truth.

But to even imply or suggest that "sinister Jews" control the media and fake the news to make Arabs look bad -- is simply insane.

If you believe that then I can't help you.

The news is not controled by Jewish people. There may be Jewish reporters and Jewish people working for News companies, just as there may be Muslims or whatever...

But the Jewish race does not control American news or our government -- this is a racist and ignorant belief.

That's just how it is.

If you believe Jews control the news, then you've been deceived my friend. I suggest you educate yourself on this matter and then you will realize just how absurd it is to think what you are thinking now.

As for your question, I looked it up on wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_De ... on_of_1917

I haven't studied the history of the founding of the State of Israel.

To me, the past should remain in the past. There should just be two states in the region and everyone should move on and stop killing each other.

Overstand Something If You Can . The Word Believe = To Believe Something Means You Don't Know Overstand , If I Can Get You To Believe Some Thing I Can Get You To Do Most Anything , And Belief's Infer Doubt . What Am I Saying To YouI don't Believe Anything Ok . Also This Is Where You Media Comes In Overstand . Getting People To Believe / Accept WhatEver The Media Put Out Their . I Going To Show You Who Control The Media Ok But First Watch How - cnorman18 And Those Who Agree With Him And You Come With That Antri-crap , Trying To Flip The Script , Meaning Try To Change What I'm Saying / Posting Which Is A Masterful Trick . Next Step Is He Not One Of Us He Hates Jew Etc Etc Etc . Now When I Show You Who Control The Media I Would Like For You To Research It On You Own . Let See How Truthful You Can Be Ok Without Coming Back With That Anti-carp Excuses Ok .

I haven't studied the history of the founding of the State of Israel <> I Doubt This Because You Would Know Both Side Of The Story , And If You Knew Both Side Of The Story How Could You Pick Side And Be Truthful With Your Self ???

To me, the past should remain in the past. There should just be two states in the region and everyone should move on and stop killing each other.<> Here A Question For You Hopeful You Can Be Truthful With Yourself And Other Here Ok . If I Came To You House And Took Over And Told You What You Could And Couldn't Do In Your Own House What Would You Do To Me ???? Oh By The Way Do You Agree With Everything That Link ? LOLOLOLOL. I'll Be Back With My Answer On Who Control The Media . I'll Let To cnorman18 Wait Another Day Being He Can't Help Following Around . Give Him A Chance To Get His-self Together You .

Oh I Forgot Was God Name Arthur Balfour ? Because I Can't Find Is Name Anywhere In The Scriptures :) :)