Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

elderchild
Banned
Banned

Progress?

Post #1

Post by elderchild »

Why is it that was once called covetousness was then called greed, then materialism, and today they call convetousness, good management?

Why is that one hundred years ago most had 7 "needs" and 70 wants and today they have 70 "needs" and 700 wants?

Progressive or destructive?

"Behold! these are the wicked, they prosper in the world, they increase in riches!"

It remains as was promised, "evil men and seducers will wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived!"

"Come Out of her, MY people"!

"Come Out" of this world and it's systems of religion for "the WHOLE world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth.......

Let the suffering begin, for "Love suffers long".......

Father Help! and HE does.......

Truth IS, a lie never was and is not.......

Abide in Truth.......

elderchild
Banned
Banned

Post #11

Post by elderchild »

Truth IS and accomplishes everything!

debate is of your "imag"ination and accomplishes nothing ;-(

This wicked, evil world is debate's playground ;-(

Simply sad for you ;-(

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by McCulloch »

I agree that there is truth and that truth is both valuable and important. The difficulty is in determining what is true and what is false. Debate is one way to help in this task. Someone presents an idea that is considered by some to be true. Various people, with different points-of-view examine that idea, why it should be taken to be true or not, hold it up to the test of evidence and reason to see whether the idea merits consideration. Elderchild, apparently believes that there is no value and that nothing can be accomplished by seeking truth in this way, in testing the claims of truth or in rigorously and objectively rejecting falsehood.

That, my friends, is simply sad. ;-(
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

elderchild
Banned
Banned

Post #13

Post by elderchild »

Your own words reveal that you have your portion in this wicked, evil world ;-(

So it is you blindly follow your "imag"ination ahd have your portion with those who are destroying Creation(air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) and perverting that which is Spirit(Light, Truth, Life, Love, Peace, Hope, Mercy, Grace,,,,,) ;-(

You have your portion with those who are perverting ALL that is Truly GOOD ;-(

Simply sad for you ;-(

Yet while there is breath(spirit) there is Hope!

For Miracles do happen.......

Hope is there would be those who experience The Miracle that is receiving "the love of The Truth"!

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #14

Post by micatala »

Final Moderator Warning
elderchild wrote:Truth IS and accomplishes everything!

debate is of your "imag"ination and accomplishes nothing ;-(

This wicked, evil world is debate's playground ;-(

Simply sad for you ;-(

You are certainly welcome to your opinions, elderchild. However, the purpose of this forum is debate, and by signing up, you did agree to abide by the rules of the forum. If all you are interested in is expressing your opinions, making comments, or evangelizing, there are other sites you might visit more in line with those purposes.
" . . . the line separating good and evil passes, not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart . . . ." Alexander Solzhenitsyn

elderchild
Banned
Banned

Post #15

Post by elderchild »

Purpose?

To publish Truth whereever and whenever possible!

It is your decision to rightly choose Truth, yet seems you would be of the braindirtyed who are yet in, and of this wicked, evil world ;-(

How can i be but sad for all the braindirtyed?

The braindirtying begins at birth, how can i be but sad for the babes who have no choice?

You were once a babe, how can i be but sad for you?

Yet while there is breath(spirit) there is Hope!

For Miracles do happen.......

Hope is there would be those who would experience The Miracle that is receiving "the love of The Truth"!

Let the suffering begin! For True "Love suffers long".......