Atheists suffer from grave conceptual xenophobia.

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Susma
Under Probation

Atheists suffer from grave conceptual xenophobia.

Post #1

Post by Susma »

This thread is into an examination of the extreme degree of conceptual xenophobia atheists labor under, when they encounter a concept of an idea or just a thing that they react to with fear and flight and loathing and/or with hatred and violent aggression.

I will study the posts from atheists here who have interacted with me on my concepts of universe, evidence, God, in my two threads on, and my thread here in this Random Ramblings board on,
However, so that readers will not feel so much dismay with atheists' conceptual xenophobia, I want readers to notice also that Americans as a society has inured into their heart and mind the instinct which I call "Xenophobia for Atheists."

I will now gather my materials from the threads stated above where I had interactions with atheists on my concepts of universe, God, and evidence, to show how atheists suffer from such a malady which incapacitates them from knowing better an idea or a thing, which results in a self-dungeoning of their heart and mind, by which they closet themselves to the wealth of concepts in the totality of existence which is the universe.

Susma

Susma
Under Probation

Post #2

Post by Susma »

Atheists who are militantly against God's existence will not truly engage in debate on the issue of God or no God.

Their strategy is to engage instead in mockery, parody, and evasions.

And evasions are their number 1 card, that is why they are so conceptually xenophobic.

You see, the whole of reasoning is in concepts.

Atheists will avoid concepts all the time because they know that when it comes to concepts they have nothing to stand on.

I will show you how they play the card of fleeing concepts, namely, that is why they are so conceptually xenophobic, fearing in their heart of hearts and mind of minds: that when concepts are involved they rate zero with their opposition to the existence of God.

Susma

Filthy Tugboat
Guru

Post #3

Post by Filthy Tugboat »

Susma wrote:Atheists who are militantly against God's existence will not truly engage in debate on the issue of God or no God.
This all depends on what you mean by "truly engage in debate", some think that a counter position needs to be presented in order for a debate to occur, others think that some statements don't require evidence, some people don't care about the forum rules. I have had many accusations of not debating properly by people who suffered a few of the above but they will always hold to their opinions about what debate should be, regardless if they are wrong.
Susma wrote:Their strategy is to engage instead in mockery, parody, and evasions.
I personally avoid this but if you can provide evidence that every atheists use this strategy then please start or perhaps you can associate these strategies with the concept of atheism?
Susma wrote:And evasions are their number 1 card, that is why they are so conceptually xenophobic.
I find it strange that you presumably are accusing the atheists on this forum, and maybe other forums as well, of being conceptually xenophobic. The very act of joining a debating forum for religion and philosophy generally implies they are willing to engage, understand and experience new and even strange concepts.
Susma wrote:You see, the whole of reasoning is in concepts.

Atheists will avoid concepts all the time because they know that when it comes to concepts they have nothing to stand on.
I challenge you to support the claim that atheists' have nothing to stand on in a discussion of concepts.
Susma wrote:I will show you how they play the card of fleeing concepts, namely, that is why they are so conceptually xenophobic, fearing in their heart of hearts and mind of minds: that when concepts are involved they rate zero with their opposition to the existence of God.
And I'm sure that it will entertain many people.
Religion feels to me a little like a Nigerian Prince scam. The "offer" is illegitimate, the "request" is unreasonable and the source is dubious, in fact, Nigeria doesn't even have a royal family.

Confused
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by Confused »

Moderator Action
I am locking this thread as even the OP has been reported for rule violations. I will post it in the moderators section and allow for more opinions before it is decided to unlock it or to keep it locked.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been moved, merged, or split. Such actions are taken at the discretion of a moderator.
What we do for ourselves dies with us,
What we do for others and the world remains
and is immortal.

-Albert Pine
Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one persons definition of your life; define yourself.

-Harvey Fierstein