Forum on "The Supernatural"?

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

RobertUrbanek
Apprentice

Forum on "The Supernatural"?

Post #1

Post by RobertUrbanek »

I would suggest a forum on "The Supernatural" to discuss or debate such subjects as ghosts, miracles, "out-of-body experiences," etc.
Untroubled, scornful, outrageous — That is how wisdom wants us to be. She is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior — Friedrich Nietzsche

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Given that this forum is for debating Christianity and religion, the supernatural is part of the package. I'm not sure it would make sense to have a subforum just to discuss "the supernatural".

ThatGirlAgain
Prodigy

Post #3

Post by ThatGirlAgain »

otseng wrote:Given that this forum is for debating Christianity and religion, the supernatural is part of the package. I'm not sure it would make sense to have a subforum just to discuss "the supernatural".
It could fit into the Non-Christian Religions and Philosophies sub-forum, could it not? Of course that is a Debate area. For simple discussion, Random Ramblings is always good.
Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in a sense, absolute philosophies; one is certain of knowing, the other of not knowing. What philosophy should dissipate is certainty, whether of knowledge or ignorance.
- Bertrand Russell