Post #2

Post by otseng »

Account deleted.

ThatGirlAgain
Prodigy

Post #3

Post by ThatGirlAgain »

otseng wrote:Account deleted.
For what it is worth, I tried to look at the account for David 2.0 via Memberlist and got this.
SECURITY ALERT » » » »
CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.
Looking for a non-existent account gives an empty list as expected.
Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in a sense, absolute philosophies; one is certain of knowing, the other of not knowing. What philosophy should dissipate is certainty, whether of knowledge or ignorance.
- Bertrand Russell

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

ThatGirlAgain wrote:
otseng wrote:Account deleted.
For what it is worth, I tried to look at the account for David 2.0 via Memberlist and got this.
SECURITY ALERT » » » »
CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.
Looking for a non-existent account gives an empty list as expected.
Thanks. Issue now fixed.