Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Chase200mph
Banned
Banned

New topic from older thread?

Post #1

Post by Chase200mph »

If I changed some wording, can I post a new thread already in progress with reverse polarity, and should I give credit for the original authors’ works or does this infract on the rules?
Example: Pax’s thread OP modified….

Evolutionism Creationist claim that non-living material became alive through purely UNnatural means.

That is quite an extraordinary claim.

In all the years of recorded science, no one has ever witnessed non-living material come to life.

And as "Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence" I would like to see the extraordinary evidence presented which convincing proves beyond all doubt that non-living materials did come to life through purely UNnatural means.

I mean, to state that as a basic tenet of science Christianity is to more than imply that irrefutable ANY evidence does indeed exist.

So, where is this extraordinary irrefutable evidence and why is it missing?

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by McCulloch »

Moderator Clarification

Rules
C&A Guidelines

Chase200mph wrote:If I changed some wording, can I post a new thread already in progress with reverse polarity, and should I give credit for the original authors’ works or does this infract on the rules?
Yes you may post a new thread with a modified version of a question already being debated. It is probably a best practice to credit with a link or a partial quote, the original post which inspired the modified question.

Moderator clarifications do not count as a strike against any posters. This serves as a clarification of the rules.

Chase200mph
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Chase200mph »

McCulloch wrote:Moderator Clarification

Rules
C&A Guidelines

Chase200mph wrote:If I changed some wording, can I post a new thread already in progress with reverse polarity, and should I give credit for the original authors’ works or does this infract on the rules?
Yes you may post a new thread with a modified version of a question already being debated. It is probably a best practice to credit with a link or a partial quote, the original post which inspired the modified question.

Moderator clarifications do not count as a strike against any posters. This serves as a clarification of the rules.
Okay, thanks for your time and I am glad I asked... : )