Going Ostrich

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

ThatGirlAgain
Prodigy

Going Ostrich

Post #1

Post by ThatGirlAgain »

Until sometime next week I am going into 'cram for finals, fiinish that paper, finish that project' mode and wil not be raising my head here until all that is done.

I think I left enough today to annoy everyone until then. ;)
Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in a sense, absolute philosophies; one is certain of knowing, the other of not knowing. What philosophy should dissipate is certainty, whether of knowledge or ignorance.
- Bertrand Russell

Thatguy
Scholar

Re: Going Ostrich

Post #2

Post by Thatguy »

ThatGirlAgain wrote:Until sometime next week I am going into 'cram for finals, fiinish that paper, finish that project' mode and wil not be raising my head here until all that is done.

I think I left enough today to annoy everyone until then. ;)
Good luck. We will hold off on saying anything worth reading until you come back.

Haven

Post #3

Post by Haven »

Good luck. I went through that grinder a few weeks ago, so I know how you feel.

ThatGirlAgain
Prodigy

Post #4

Post by ThatGirlAgain »

As you may (or may not) have noticed, the ostrich has again raised her head. But she is now going to fly, er, run, er...oh whatever ostriches do...far from this concrete jungle into a greener one in the wilds of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Be back some time next week. If the bears don't get me. O:)

But as the old joke goes, I don't have to outrun the bear. I just have to outrun you.

Oh...somebody do something new on the Peter threads. I am done with them.
Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in a sense, absolute philosophies; one is certain of knowing, the other of not knowing. What philosophy should dissipate is certainty, whether of knowledge or ignorance.
- Bertrand Russell

Mr. LongView

hi...

Post #5

Post by Mr. LongView »

Big fan.

Under all my guises.

All that, and a funny bone.