Goths

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Todd
Student

Goths

Post #1

Post by Todd »

Now I know this is not discussing a religion, it is a subculture though. Anyway, I noticed there wasn't anything on this board considering goths, so I'm just curious...What does everyone think about gothic people.

v_octane

Post #11

Post by v_octane »

thanks for the insight.

one more thing, as i was talking to this guy because some older people insisted on me to try to help this guy out, he told me things like: his "kind" of people dream of a wonderful and all-peaceful earth, like i mentioned earlier. but at the same time i insisted on why he participates in trashing buildings and vandalizing things, like he also mentioned earlier in the conversation. to this he answered that it all starts with rebellion against authority and any sort of standard. then the last thing he told me was that he didn't fully believe that a state of total utopia would ever be achieved, but he would keep going in that direction anyways. so basically, to sum it all up, i guess it is all about trying to have control over the way people look at you. i wonder if all the modern age goths go this deep, or do they just do it because they adore marilyn manson and all the other punk rock artists?

thanks and peace out...