Old topics error

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

DiscipleOfTruth
Scholar

Old topics error

Post #1

Post by DiscipleOfTruth »

As a topic gets older on your profile it will eventually disappear from your profile entirely. I tried clicking on ''all posts'' on my profile to review older topics I may of participated in, but they would be gone, leaving me to start a nearly impossible and time consuming search through older forum topics.

Is it possible to fix this? A lot of topics that could eventually be continued for any reason can be almost impossible to find.

ThatGirlAgain
Prodigy

Re: Old topics error

Post #2

Post by ThatGirlAgain »

DiscipleOfTruth wrote: As a topic gets older on your profile it will eventually disappear from your profile entirely. I tried clicking on ''all posts'' on my profile to review older topics I may of participated in, but they would be gone, leaving me to start a nearly impossible and time consuming search through older forum topics.

Is it possible to fix this? A lot of topics that could eventually be continued for any reason can be almost impossible to find.
Do you mean...

Profile > Public > Find all posts by [your name]

Doing that on your profile I come up with 29 pages of posts with the oldest being from Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:24 pm (EST, which is my time). Your join date is Feb. 24 so that seems reasonable.

Do you see what I see?

If not, what do you see as the oldest post?

If you do, are you expecting to see something before that oldest post?
Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in a sense, absolute philosophies; one is certain of knowing, the other of not knowing. What philosophy should dissipate is certainty, whether of knowledge or ignorance.
- Bertrand Russell

otseng
Savant

Post #3

Post by otseng »

It's working for me.

I clicked on Find all posts by DiscipleOfTruth. Clicked on Page 29. Clicked on Subject: Did Adam and Eve know right from wrong?. And it went to your first post.

DiscipleOfTruth
Scholar

Post #4

Post by DiscipleOfTruth »

TGA
After I saw what you posted, yes I do see what you see.

To who it may concern,
I didn't notice that after I click on all posts that there are pages of all my former posts by me at the bottem. For some strange reason I assumed that all post would provide all topics on one page. I should have seen this, therefore, I request this thread to be deleted because I don't desire to cheat my post count. Thanks for the assistance.

otseng
Savant

Post #5

Post by otseng »

No need to delete this. Someone else might also wonder about their posts.