Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Passenger
Banned
Banned

subforums and debating there

Post #1

Post by Passenger »

Hello. There is one subforum here that I am interested in. It is Book debates / Debate specific books. I would like to post s.th. there, but I can not because it is only for authorized / privileged members. As I have been interested in the Book of Mormon and and have read most of the scriptures of the LDS, and as I have been interested in the Mormon faith and history for years, I would like to give some statements there.

In fact I am very much interested in talking / debating about topics related to Mormon faith or history. I have not been a member of LDS, but my experience with that religion has gone quite far. Is there any way for me to write in the subforum mentioned?

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Post a message in General Chat and try to round up some people to debate the book. When you can get several people interested, post here with and we can get it started.

Passenger
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Passenger »

otseng wrote: Post a message in General Chat and try to round up some people to debate the book. When you can get several people interested, post here with and we can get it started.
I see. But what about the current thread / discussion in the subforum I have mentioned? There is no way in taking part of it? I wouldn't like to open a new thread but simply post s.th. there in response of some arguments concerning the Book of Mormon.

Sorry, I don't understand why it depends a special granted access to reply to posts in that subforum. How can I reach to that kind of access? Or is there some misunderstanding from my side? It doesn't make much sense to me.

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

Sorry, my fault. I forgot there was one there already. I've given you permission to post there. You should be able to post now.