Question about the Ignore Feature

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Divine Insight
Savant

Question about the Ignore Feature

Post #1

Post by Divine Insight »

When you place someone on ignore, you can no longer see their posts.

But can they still see your posts?

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

Post #11

Post by TheTruth101 »

@ viewers of this thread,

The problem with Divine Insight is that he goes around saying Jesus is bad this and that and God yahweh is bad this and that and THEY DO NOT EXIST without any supporting evidence. It's just strawman after another.

I simply defend Christianity and God Yahweh and Christ.

So, in all, Divine insight is again, whining and now is even at a point to come to a completely different section of the forum to flamebait.

All I'm doing is defending God and that Bible is the truth with scriptures to back up my claims.

This is a clear example of what Divine Insight is capable of,

Lux quote,

I don't know who you're talking about (and I don't think I need to know) but when posting in a forum, a side effect is that we open ourselves up to comments by people we wish to avoid. In my experience, ignoring them is a good way to make them go away.

And then ofcourse Divine insight posts back with,

I'm working toward that goal. The poster I'm referring to is a highly active poster though who has totally swamped the forums recently with new threads and posts. Statistics show that he has out posted everyone this month by almost twice the activity level of most other users.

I was shocked when I viewed those stats and discovered that I'm the second most active poster this month. But I think that was partly due to extended exchanges I've had with this poster that I've recently put on ignore

Thats right, lol.

99.9% of my Posts are defending God. 99.9% of Divine Insights posts are offending God.

My "works" are getting counted towards the Book of Life. While his, towards ..you know where.

Thats all. :whistle:
"And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." -Ezkiel
"The big bang theory is just a detailed information of Genesis verse 1, and 2."

otseng
Savant

Post #12

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

OK, that's enough personal comments about other posters. Closing the thread.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.