Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Iam
Banned
Banned

Disputes sub forum

Post #1

Post by Iam »

Mods are allowed to publicly besmirch any poster, whether such is valid or not. No-one is allowed to challenge these decisions PUBLICLY, it must be behind closed doors where I assume the response is...."I'm right, just suck it up".
Why don't the mods have the courage to defend their PUBLICLY declared decisions, PUBLICLY?
They have a lovely little "Probation" subforum, but there is no capacity for the accused to defend himself.
How about if the mods create a disputes subforum where their PUBLICLY accusations can be challenged by the accused and they can then justify their accusations?
Too hard?

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #11

Post by micatala »

bluethread wrote: This is great. Maybe the mods could IM Eric Holder on how to handle one's critics.

Well, if we ever have a member of Congress become a member of the forum, and they start behaving like Mr. Issa or Mr. Gohmert, then all bets are off as far as I am concerned. :eyebrow:
" . . . the line separating good and evil passes, not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart . . . ." Alexander Solzhenitsyn