Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

steps
Banned
Banned

The Heresy Subjects

Post #1

Post by steps »

The members are asking and asking about God . each time a new idea or a new subject about him . they are measuring by their opinions , and judging on God by their opinions ...

All these subject are heresies .

Some of them enjoy writing about these subjects , some of them are arguing only . and few are looking for the truth .

who has the right to speak about God [ Allah ] ?

you , I , he , she , or they …. , philosophers , Prophets , angels … no creature has the right to speak about God by his own opinions .

Allah is the only one who has this right .. because no one saw him .
No one knows his absolute wisdom , no one knows his absolute knowledge . except the things that he informed us about himself about some of his wisdom and some of his absolute knowledge .

These information is more than enough to believe in him , to accept him , and to worship him only ..

the subjects of the argued persons and the searchers of enjoyment are meaningless . because they are not depending on any trusted source from Allah .

[3. And yet among men there are such as dispute about Allah, without knowledge, and follow every evil one obstinate in rebellion!4. About the (Evil One) it is decreed that whoever turns to him for friendship, him will he lead astray, and he will guide him to the Penalty of the Fire.] Surah 22

[8. Yet there is among men such a one as disputes about Allah, without Knowledge, without Guidance, and without a Book of Enlightenment,-9. (Disdainfully) bending his side, in order to lead (men) astray from the Path of Allah. for him there is disgrace in this life, and on the Day of Judgment We shall make him taste the Penalty of burning (Fire).10. (It will be said): "This is because of the deeds which thy hands sent forth, for verily Allah is not unjust to His servants. ] Surah 22

[20. Do ye not see that Allah has subjected to your (use) all things in the heavens and on earth, and has made his bounties flow to you in exceeding measure, (both) seen and unseen? Yet there are among men those who dispute about Allah, without knowledge and without guidance, and without a Book to enlighten them!21. When they are told to follow the (Revelation) that Allah has sent down, they say: "Nay, we shall follow the ways that we found our fathers (following). "What! even if it is Satan beckoning them to the Penalty of the (Blazing) Fire ] Surah 31

From where can we get the information about Allah ?

From his holy books . and the only remaining book without corruption is the holy Quran . then all these heresies will disappear for the searcher for the truth .
the gospel is a true book from Allah , but the Christians corrupted it .
the Torah is a true book from Allah , but the Jews corrupted it . and hide many of it .

assisigirl
Guru

Post #2

Post by assisigirl »

steps:Allah is the only one who has this right .. because no one saw him .
No one knows his absolute wisdom , no one knows his absolute knowledge . except the things that he informed us about himself about some of his wisdom and some of his absolute knowledge .

These information is more than enough to believe in him , to accept him , and to worship him only ..

assisigirl: Am I the only person who sees the pathetic irony of this stuff.?

ps. I am doing an article on rudimentary grazers and I need to know the difference between a donkey and a jackass. All links gratefully received :lol:

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by steps »

assisigirl wrote: steps:Allah is the only one who has this right .. because no one saw him .

ps. I am doing an article on rudimentary grazers and I need to know the difference between a donkey and a jackass. All links gratefully received :lol:
52. And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).

53. But people have cut off their affair (of unity), between them, into sects: each party rejoices in that which is with itself.

54. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time.

55. Do they think that because We have granted them abundance of wealth and sons,

56. We would hasten them on in every good? Nay, they do not understand.

kayky
Prodigy

Post #4

Post by kayky »

We have freedom of speech in this country. We can talk about whoever or whatever we want.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by steps »

kayky wrote: We have freedom of speech in this country. We can talk about whoever or whatever we want.
what is the relation between freedom and the lies about God ?
or are telling lies is a freedom also ?

JohnPaul
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by JohnPaul »

assisigirl wrote:
ps. I am doing an article on rudimentary grazers and I need to know the difference between a donkey and a jackass. All links gratefully received
A jackass is a male donkey and a Jenny is a female. As demonstrated by steps, the males tend to bray louder and are more obstinate.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by steps »

JohnPaul wrote: assisigirl wrote:
ps. I am doing an article on rudimentary grazers and I need to know the difference between a donkey and a jackass. All links gratefully received
A jackass is a male donkey and a Jenny is a female. As demonstrated by steps, the males tend to bray louder and are more obstinate.
29. Those in sin used to laugh at those who believed,

30. And whenever they passed by them, used to wink at each other (in mockery);

31. And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting;

32. And whenever they saw them, they would say, "Behold! These are the people truly astray!"

33. But they had not been sent as keepers over them!

34. But on this Day the Believers will laugh at the Unbelievers:

35. On Thrones (of Dignity) they will command (a sight) (of all things).

36. Will not the Unbelievers have been paid back for what they did?

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From the OP:
Some of them enjoy writing about these subjects , some of them are arguing only . and few are looking for the truth .
I propose that if you could show you speak it, you wouldn't hafta accuse folks of not looking for it.

Post reported as an uncivil accusation against those who disagree. I present my comments here for fear the mods'd silence my report without comment.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

dianaiad
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by dianaiad »

assisigirl wrote: steps:Allah is the only one who has this right .. because no one saw him .

Er...no, you aren't. I was struck myself.

Oh. Here: http://tbnranch.com/2012/01/13/donkey-a ... -all-mean/

Basically, a jackass is a male donkey. A FEMALE donkey is a jenny. Just for the sake of fact finding. ;)

The jackass is the animal who donated his jaw to Samson, so that he slew thousands of Philistines.

This animal was also noted (albeit by allusion only) by Benjamin Franklin, who, though no poet, wrote the following, instantly memorized by me the first time I heard it, and fondly remembered:

Jack, eating rotten cheese, did say,
Like Sampson I my thousands slay;
I vow, quoth Roger, so you do,
And with the self-same weapon too.

Odd, how memory connections are sometimes made, is it not?

Irony does that to me, I find.

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #10

Post by micatala »

JohnPaul wrote: assisigirl wrote:
:warning: Moderator Warning

This is clearly uncivil and unproductive.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
" . . . the line separating good and evil passes, not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart . . . ." Alexander Solzhenitsyn