To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

steps
Banned
Banned

Allah is the most merciful .

Post #1

Post by steps »

Allah is facing our weaken by his mercifulness, our sins by his forgiveness , our small deeds by his generosity . but all of that must be under one condition : NO god but Allah . no partners beside him .

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them.� [Sahīh Muslim (2687)]

Allah already has a creation which is sinless. He has the angels who “never disobey Allah in what He commands them and carry out whatever they are told to do.� [Surah al-Tahrim: 6] they glorify Allah without fail. Some arer standing in prayer, some are bowing, and some are in prostration saying: “Glory be to the the possessor of the dominion and its possessions! Glory be to the possessor of might and irresistible power. Glory be to the Living One who never dies!�

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I see and hear what you do not. The heavens heaved, and they have a right to do so, since there is not a place the width of a handspan that is not occupied by an angel prostrating his forehead to Allah.� [Sunan al-Tirmidhi (2312) and Sunan Ibn Majah (4190)]

In spite of all this, Allah in His wisdom wanted to create beings besides the angels – human beings who would need to be guided to the proper path and who were capable of going astray. Allah says: “Lo! We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or disbelieving.� [Surah al-Insan: 3]

This is the nature upon which Allah created the human being. It is unavoidable that people will err. Therefore Allah has permitted us to ask His forgiveness. Indeed, He exhorts us to do so, and He promises us His forgiveness.

We should make it a habit to seek Allah’s forgiveness as often as we can. Constancy in beseeching forgiveness is a cure for the maladies of the heart as well as a means of having our sins erased.

prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said : [ “Verily, Allah created mercy; on the day He created it, He made it into one hundred parts. He kept with Him ninety-nine parts, and sent one part to all His creatures. Had the disbeliever known the mercy which is in the hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known the punishment which is with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hellfire.�]

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #21

Post by A Troubled Man »

TG123 wrote:
I am not a Muslim, but the Bible also teaches in the existence of hell. What makes you say that God has no mercy or know anything about mercy if He sends people to Hell?
Because God sends people to Hell. Is that not reason enough? What other reasons do you need?
Both the Bible and Quran are full of warnings to people, calling them to believe in God-
No, those are threats, not warnings, huge difference.
although there is a huge difference between Islam's portray of Him and Christianity's portrayal of Him- or face hell. You can choose to heed the warnings or disregard them, but how does that make God unmerciful?
Because, God threatens, He doesn't warn.
This may be a silly example, but if a bear pit in a zoo has a tall fence constructed around it and a sign telling people to not further than a certain point but a person chooses to disregard them and falls in and gets mauled, does that mean that the zoo superintendent is a merciless murderer who has no idea what mercy is? Or does it mean that failing to heed warnings is a risky thing, and consequences will follow?
Yes, that is a silly example because it is a warning and not anywhere near the same thing as the threats from God and Allah.

steps
Banned
Banned

Re: Allah is the most merciful .

Post #22

Post by steps »

[Replying to Divine Insight]

Maybe this is the fourth or the fifth time . you try to change our discussions to attack and feud.
This give me the feeling : that you are considering this Arabian man [ Steps ] or any Muslim is unqualified to take any knowledge from him.

I hope you will be civilized with me as you do with your partners in the belief .

----------------------------------------------

Allah says to his prophet : [67. O Messenger. proclaim the (message) which hath been sent to thee from thy Lord. If thou didst not, thou wouldst not have fulfilled and proclaimed His mission. And Allah will defend thee from men (who mean mischief). For Allah guideth not those who reject Faith.] Surah 5

If prophet Mohammad who has been given the knowledge and the wisdom has been commanded to tell people what Allah inspired him . and no prophet can talk by his own opinion about the religion of Allah .

[13. The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to thee - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).]

Do you want Steps to talk by his own opinions about Allah ?

No , this is the message of Allah and I have to write it as it , without adding or deleting anything .

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: Allah is the most merciful .

Post #23

Post by Divine Insight »

steps wrote: I hope you will be civilized with me as you do with your partners in the belief .
I'm civil with everyone. This is a civil forum. ;)

Don't confuse my comments about ancient Arabic myths with anything personal. I have no clue who you are and therefore I have nothing personal against you in any way.
steps wrote: Do you want Steps to talk by his own opinions about Allah ?
That's the whole idea of a debate forum. You express why you believe in these fables and I express why I don't.
steps wrote: No , this is the message of Allah and I have to write it as it , without adding or deleting anything .
In that case, by your own confession you aren't debating, you are just preaching. This is actually against the forum rules. The Qur'an is available in print for anyone who would like to read it. It is not necessary for you to copy and paste it into forum threads.

That is not debating. That's just copying and pasting.

So I suggest you seek out another venue if you'd like to preach.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #24

Post by steps »

Thanks ,

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #25

Post by steps »

By the way : when someone attacks Islam by false charges , you are running to support him . but when I write about my religion [ the truth religion ] . your reaction is different : No , steps you are preaching … it is against the rules of the forum , go and find another site to preach .

Think what do you want to think , and say about me whatever you want to say , but as long as I am in the forum I will not allow anyone to attack my belief then stand watching .

one of my topics was the Amazing teachings .

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=21701

The whole world and the civilized nations [ as many claimed ] will not reach the half of these teachings . and if the life on earth continued for billions of years it will never reach the high morals and the valuable manners of Islam toward everything.

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #26

Post by A Troubled Man »

steps wrote: By the way : when someone attacks Islam by false charges , you are running to support him
They are not false charges when you yourself are providing the content. YOU are the one presenting the words of what Allah will do to us poor defenseless non-believers. :)

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #27

Post by steps »

A Troubled Man wrote:
steps wrote: By the way : when someone attacks Islam by false charges , you are running to support him
They are not false charges when you yourself are providing the content. YOU are the one presenting the words of what Allah will do to us poor defenseless non-believers. :)
I answered him , but you must open your heart before you opened your eyes . Also I answered Mr.Pagan .

And it will be meaningless if I follow each person to expose his false charges .

Because : I proved he was not saying the truth in his first claim , and in his 2nd claim . and in his 3rd claim also .

So where is your mind ? you must use it . to know this person is only writing false claims .

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=22985

unless you are his loyal friend because the unbelievers of Allah is one nation and united for this case .

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #28

Post by steps »

the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say:

"Allah the Almighty said:

'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.'"

TG123
Apprentice

Post #29

Post by TG123 »

A Troubled Man wrote:
TG123 wrote:
I am not a Muslim, but the Bible also teaches in the existence of hell. What makes you say that God has no mercy or know anything about mercy if He sends people to Hell?
A Troubled Man wrote: Because God sends people to Hell. Is that not reason enough? What other reasons do you need?
How would sending people to hell mean He has no mercy or knows anything about it, if He warned people about these places first?
Both the Bible and Quran are full of warnings to people, calling them to believe in God-
A Troubled Man wrote: No, those are threats, not warnings, huge difference.
Let's look at how Merriam Webster's Dictionary defines the two.

1threat
noun \ˈthret\
Definition of THREAT
: an expression of intention to inflict evil, injury, or damage
: one that threatens
: an indication of something impending <the sky held a threat of rain>
See threat defined for English-language learners »
See threat defined for kids »

warn
verb \ˈwȯrn\
Definition of WARN
transitive verb
a : to give notice to beforehand especially of danger or evil
b : to give admonishing advice to : counsel
c : to call to one's attention : inform
: to order to go or stay away —often used with off

God according to the Bible does not want anyone to go to hell.

2 Peter 3:8-10

English Standard Version (ESV)

8 But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you,[a] not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.[c]

When a person threatens, he or she expresses their intent to harm. When a person warns, he or she gives notice of upcoming danger or evil, and counsels the person to avoid it.

God warns, He doesn't threaten. He does not want anyone to go to hell, so He offers everyone a way out. He warns people of the eternal suffering they have coming to them if they do not follow Him... with the intent that they will turn to Him and find salvation.

I imagine in Islam it is similar to this, although it would be best to ask a Muslim, not me, to explain that.

although there is a huge difference between Islam's portray of Him and Christianity's portrayal of Him- or face hell. You can choose to heed the warnings or disregard them, but how does that make God unmerciful?
A Troubled Man wrote:
Because, God threatens, He doesn't warn.

Nope. He warns.

This may be a silly example, but if a bear pit in a zoo has a tall fence constructed around it and a sign telling people to not further than a certain point but a person chooses to disregard them and falls in and gets mauled, does that mean that the zoo superintendent is a merciless murderer who has no idea what mercy is? Or does it mean that failing to heed warnings is a risky thing, and consequences will follow?

A Troubled Man wrote:
Yes, that is a silly example because it is a warning and not anywhere near the same thing as the threats from God and Allah.

God also warns us about hell. However, let me offer a better analogy. In the same zoo, beside the bear pit there is a monkey cage, and signs warn against feeding the monkeys. Information on these signs states that those who do so will be evicted or fined by the park authorities. What is different from this and from God telling people that if they disobey His rules they will go to hell? Both threaten negative consequences from the source of authority for not abiding by the rules.

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #30

Post by mchristos606 »

2:10to topSahih International- In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

2:15to topSahih International- [But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.

2:17to topSahih International - Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see.

2:20to topSahih International- The lightning almost snatches away their sight. Every time it lights [the way] for them, they walk therein; but when darkness comes over them, they stand [still]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent

.2:24to topSahih Internationl - lBut if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.

Chapter 2 in the Quran has 286 verses. As one can see , this is The Merciful Allah that muslims believe in ! All the above are contained in the first 24 verses and the rest of The Quran is even more VILE and DISGUSTING !

If you want the full expose of The Merciful Allah , Islam and " prophet " Muhammad , I urge you to read Craig Winn 's book : " The prophet of Doom ". You can read it on-line.

:D