Keithprosser3

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

olavisjo
Site Supporter

Keithprosser3

Post #1

Post by olavisjo »

Keithprosser3 seems to be getting a lot of double posts, is there anything we can do to help him resolve this problem?

Here he post and then a full 20 minutes latter the double gets posted...

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 824#598824

What is up with that?
"I believe in no religion. There is absolutely no proof for any of them, and from a philosophical standpoint Christianity is not even the best. All religions, that is, all mythologies to give them their proper name, are merely man’s own invention..."

C.S. Lewis

keithprosser3

Post #11

Post by keithprosser3 »

It never used to happen but I recently switched to Chrome... what are other using?

Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Sage

Post #12

Post by Pazuzu bin Hanbi »

I’ve been using Chrome for a long time. Never had a double post here or elsewhere…
لا إلـــــــــــــــــــــــــــه

AdHoc
Guru

Post #13

Post by AdHoc »

keithprosser3 wrote: It never used to happen but I recently switched to Chrome... what are other using?
I know its probably annoying but its hilarious that you double posted that... Is there an echo in here?

I would look at it this way... What you have to say is so important that we all must read it twice. Just go with it plus you get double tokens.

Bonus.

When I was going through my multiple post disorder phase it happened a couple times when I was mpging... That hurt the ole pocketbook.

This two post shall pass.