Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Are you a believer or an unbeliever?

Post #1

Post by bornofgod »

God's saints are like brothers who share the same bedroom together. Only believers who have similar situations will listen to the brother's bedroom stories. Unbelievers are selfish brats who have no idea what it's like to share their bedroom with anyone.

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Post #91

Post by bornofgod »

postroad wrote:
bornofgod wrote:
postroad wrote:
cnorman18 wrote: [Replying to post 84 by bornofgod]

Nobody "fears" your "knowledge," dude.

What's happening is that nobody here believes you.

I'm not an "unbeliever," and it's incredibly, breathtakingly arrogant to hang that label on me after I've already told you that I am a practicing Jew. I believe in God, you see.

I just don't believe in YOU -- and with very good reason indeed. All you've presented here is a bunch of unsupported claims and vague, no-brainer "prophecies" that are about as profound and accurate as your average fortune cookie.

It's not "fear." It's -- dismissal. Don't you get that yet?
I am imagining a first century Jew in conversation with Jesus. I imagine it would have been much along the same as this thread.
You are like the religious Jewish Pharisee that worshiped false deities in false gods ( tabernacle built with human hands ) and rejected everything the early saints ( Jesus was the first saint ) spoke about from our invisible Heaven.
Man, you have the act down........perfect! The incoherent blathering, righteous indignation.

I bet you are in the process of trying to get yourself a posse of dimwits to help pay expenses and the whole shebang.
I don't have to act at all. All I have to do is write down the words that our Creator puts in His mind for me to write with. If these words confuse you, it was meant to be that way.

cnorman18

Post #92

Post by cnorman18 »

bornofgod wrote:
I don't have to act at all. All I have to do is write down the words that our Creator puts in His mind for me to write with. If these words confuse you, it was meant to be that way.
CONFUSE us? What is there to be confused about? You haven't SAID anything.

What ARE these words, dude? You haven't posted anything particularly interesting thus far -- just "I speak for God."

You boast about your special status and your Godly authority -- but without ever saying anything of consequence. What's the big message? So far all I hear is "Believe in Me!"

What do you have to SAY to the world that's so important? Christianity is wrong, Judaism is wrong, EVERYBODY is wrong but YOU. So tell us the RIGHT way! What's your MESSAGE, man?

Is it "Believe in bornofgod and be saved?"

Funny that you don't give your real name -- and I'm not buying that it's "Savior," either. If you're the real Savior, HOW are you going to save us? What do you want people to DO? Is "believe in you" all you've got?

What is your MESSAGE?

If it's just "believe in me" -- well, then you have nothing of substance to sell, now do you?

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Post #93

Post by bornofgod »

cnorman18 wrote:
bornofgod wrote:
CONFUSE us? What is there to be confused about? You haven't SAID anything.

What ARE these words, dude? You haven't posted anything particularly interesting thus far -- just "I speak for God."

You boast about your special status and your Godly authority -- but without ever saying anything of consequence. What's the big message? So far all I hear is "Believe in Me!"

What do you have to SAY to the world that's so important? Christianity is wrong, Judaism is wrong, EVERYBODY is wrong but YOU. So tell us the RIGHT way! What's your MESSAGE, man?

Is it "Believe in bornofgod and be saved?"

Funny that you don't give your real name -- and I'm not buying that it's "Savior," either. If you're the real Savior, HOW are you going to save us? What do you want people to DO? Is "believe in you" all you've got?

What is your MESSAGE?

If it's just "believe in me" -- well, then you have nothing of substance to sell, now do you?
I'm not selling anything. All I'm doing is sharing information directly from our Creator about who we are within His mind and how ALL His people will be saved from this world to go on to the next experiences that He has planned for us.

It's you who is being irrational and fears the information I share in this forum. Whether you want to believe that or not, it doesn't concern me. That's because I already know who we are and how we'll live for eternity.

cnorman18

Post #94

Post by cnorman18 »

bornofgod wrote: I'm not selling anything. All I'm doing is sharing information directly from our Creator about who we are within His mind and how ALL His people will be saved from this world to go on to the next experiences that He has planned for us.

It's you who is being irrational and fears the information I share in this forum.
Sorry, your claims that anyone "fears" your "information" just don't make sense. Who on Earth would "FEAR" such "information'? That would be GREAT news -- if anyone really believed it came from God.

I don't.

Like I said -- I don't FEAR it, and wouldn't if I thought it were TRUE. I just DISMISS it. You're still just some anonymous (since no one knows your name) nobody on the Internet who claims to be speaking for God.

Ten cents a hundred, guys like that. Always have been.
Whether you want to believe that or not, it doesn't concern me. That's because I already know who we are and how we'll live for eternity.
YOU know -- but you seem curiously UNABLE TO PROVE IT. Just a lot of big talk about how you're The Chosen One and the Voice of God -- but nothing more than TALK.

Here in Texas that's called "having an alligator's mouth and a hummingbird's butt." You shoot off your mouth, but you can't back up a thing you say.

Around here, it's called "unsubstantiated factual claims," and it's AGAINST THE RULES. And, like it or not, those rules apply to you just like they apply to anyone else.

Where is the substantiation for your claims? I still see NONE.

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Post #95

Post by bornofgod »

cnorman18 wrote:
bornofgod wrote: I'm not selling anything. All I'm doing is sharing information directly from our Creator about who we are within His mind and how ALL His people will be saved from this world to go on to the next experiences that He has planned for us.

It's you who is being irrational and fears the information I share in this forum.
Sorry, your claims that anyone "fears" your "information" just don't make sense. Who on Earth would "FEAR" such "information'? That would be GREAT news -- if anyone really believed it came from God.

I don't.

Like I said -- I don't FEAR it, and wouldn't if I thought it were TRUE. I just DISMISS it. You're still just some anonymous (since no one knows your name) nobody on the Internet who claims to be speaking for God.

Whether you want to believe that or not, it doesn't concern me. That's because I already know who we are and how we'll live for eternity.
YOU know -- but you seem curiously UNABLE TO PROVE IT. Just a lot of big talk about how you're The Chosen One and the Voice of God -- but nothing more than TALK.

Here in Texas that's called "having an alligator's mouth and a hummingbird's butt." You shoot off your mouth, but you can't back up a thing you say.

Around here, it's called "unsubstantiated factual claims," and it's AGAINST THE RULES. And, like it or not, those rules apply to you just like they apply to anyone else.

That's because of your pride, which is a fear. You claim to not fear the knowledge that I share in this forum but your fear is why you reject it.

Do you fear what physicists have to say about our invisible existence or don't you believe their work, either? If you don't believe anything they testify to, it's your pride at work. Your pride is what keeps you fearful of new information that's contrary to your knowledge.

cnorman18

Post #96

Post by cnorman18 »

bornofgod wrote:
cnorman18 wrote:

I don't.

That's because of your pride, which is a fear. You claim to not fear the knowledge that I share in this forum but your fear is why you reject it.
So you're still claiming to read my mind? Okay, here's a challenge, O One With Infinite Knowledge: I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10,000. I've written it down right here next to my laptop.

What is it? If you can't give the number, you're a FRAUD!

Do you fear what physicists have to say about our invisible existence or don't you believe their work, either?
That's physics and mathematics. YOU are claiming to know both the future and the mind of God.

Don't pretend that you are as qualified in those areas (!) as physicists are in theirs.
If you don't believe anything they testify to, it's your pride at work. Your pride is what keeps you fearful of new information that's contrary to your knowledge.
And you have nothing to say about your OWN pride? Puh-leeze.

And I still don't see any PROOF of your outrageous and frankly BLASPHEMOUS claims.

Another Texas expression for this sort of thing is "All hat and no cattle."

Lots of TALK and BIG CLAIMS -- and NOTHING ELSE.

Like I keep saying; Phffft. Keep telling yourself we're all "afraid." I, for one, am LAUGHING at you.

"Voice of God," my foot. Can you even explain why you thought Paul wrote Acts?

I didn't think so.... Go ahead and pretend you never said that.

Once again: Phffft.

You're a fake. Period. PROVE ME WRONG! What NUMBER did I write down here? Go ahead, show us all you speak the TRUTH!

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Post #97

Post by bornofgod »

cnorman18 wrote:
bornofgod wrote:
cnorman18 wrote:

I don't.

So you're still claiming to read my mind? Okay, here's a challenge, O One With Infinite Knowledge: I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10,000. I've written it down right here next to my laptop.

What is it? If you can't give the number, you're a FRAUD!

Do you fear what physicists have to say about our invisible existence or don't you believe their work, either?
That's physics and mathematics. YOU are claiming to know both the future and the mind of God.

Don't pretend that you are as qualified in those areas (!) as physicists are in theirs.
If you don't believe anything they testify to, it's your pride at work. Your pride is what keeps you fearful of new information that's contrary to your knowledge.
And you have nothing to say about your OWN pride? Puh-leeze.

And I still don't see any PROOF of your outrageous and frankly BLASPHEMOUS claims.

Another Texas expression for this sort of thing is "All hat and no cattle."

Lots of TALK and BIG CLAIMS -- and NOTHING ELSE.

Like I keep saying; Phffft. Keep telling yourself we're all "afraid." I, for one, am LAUGHING at you.

"Voice of God," my foot. Can you even explain why you thought Paul wrote Acts?

I didn't think so.... Go ahead and pretend you never said that.

Once again: Phffft.

You're a fake. Period. PROVE ME WRONG! What NUMBER did I write down here? Go ahead, show us all you speak the TRUTH!
Saint Paul didn't write Acts. Religious antichrists and false prophets stole the writings and spoken words of Saint Paul's and all the other saints they had killed. The used a few of their ideas from the saint's writings and mixed them with their religious ideas into writings of their own. These writings of the antichrists and false prophets were used for their new testament.

I know this to be a fact because our invisible Creator taught me what happened in the past. He was the only one who planned and created the antichrists and false prophets to kill His saints and write the new testament books.

By the way, God doesn't give me the kind of knowledge to guess what number antichrists think about within their mind. He gives me knowledge of who we are within His mind and how we'll live in Paradise. This information is much more valuable than guessing a number between 1 and 10,000.

cnorman18

Post #98

Post by cnorman18 »

bornofgod wrote: Saint Paul didn't write Acts.
On another thread, right here, you quoted a long passage from Acts, which you labeled as such, and very clearly spoke of it as "Saint Paul's written testimony."

That's on the record and you cannot deny it.

Religious antichrists and false prophets stole the writings and spoken words of Saint Paul's and all the other saints they had killed. The used a few of their ideas from the saint's writings and mixed them with their religious ideas into writings of their own. These writings of the antichrists and false prophets were used for their new testament.

I know this to be a fact because our invisible Creator taught me what happened in the past. He was the only one who planned and created the antichrists and false prophets to kill His saints and write the new testament books.

By the way, God doesn't give me the kind of knowledge to guess what number antichrists think about within their mind. He gives me knowledge of who we are within His mind and how we'll live in Paradise. This information is much more valuable than guessing a number between 1 and 10,000.
In other words -- even though you claim "an infinite amount of knowledge," and did, inarguably, claim the ability to READ MY MIND, telling me my own thoughts and inner motivations -- you can't do it. Imagine my surprise...

Okay, then; you've claimed the ability to foretell the future. Do it. Predict a specific occurrence in the next few days, with specific names, exact times, specific details and specific locations. I've already asked that, of course. Should be EASY for you -- ESPECIALLY if you want people here to "believe in you" and your Words of Wisdom.

Watch me not hold my breath.

Like I said -- guys like you are ten cents a hundred, and always have been.

Phffft.

otseng
Savant

Post #99

Post by otseng »

bornofgod wrote: That's because of your pride, which is a fear. You claim to not fear the knowledge that I share in this forum but your fear is why you reject it.

Do you fear what physicists have to say about our invisible existence or don't you believe their work, either? If you don't believe anything they testify to, it's your pride at work. Your pride is what keeps you fearful of new information that's contrary to your knowledge.
:warning: Moderator Final Warning

Please do not make any comments of a personal nature towards another poster (accusing another of being prideful).

Please review the Rules.

Moderator final warnings serve as the last strike towards users. Additional violations will result in a probation vote. Further infractions will lead to banishment. Any challenges or replies to moderator warnings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Post #100

Post by bornofgod »

cnorman18 wrote:
bornofgod wrote: Saint Paul didn't write Acts.
On another thread, right here, you quoted a long passage from Acts, which you labeled as such, and very clearly spoke of it as "Saint Paul's written testimony."

That's on the record and you cannot deny it.

Religious antichrists and false prophets stole the writings and spoken words of Saint Paul's and all the other saints they had killed. The used a few of their ideas from the saint's writings and mixed them with their religious ideas into writings of their own. These writings of the antichrists and false prophets were used for their new testament.

In other words -- even though you claim "an infinite amount of knowledge," and did, inarguably, claim the ability to READ MY MIND, telling me my own thoughts and inner motivations -- you can't do it. Imagine my surprise...

Okay, then; you've claimed the ability to foretell the future. Do it. Predict a specific occurrence in the next few days, with specific names, exact times, specific details and specific locations. I've already asked that, of course. Should be EASY for you -- ESPECIALLY if you want people here to "believe in you" and your Words of Wisdom.

Watch me not hold my breath.

Like I said -- guys like you are ten cents a hundred, and always have been.

Phffft.

I told you that I don't care if you believe or not believe in the knowledge I share in this forum. Unbelievers like you are ten cents a hundred, and always have been.