Whose laws govern the universe both visible and invisible?

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Whose laws govern the universe both visible and invisible?

Post #1

Post by bornofgod »

Men ( religious people, mathematicians, physicists, cosmologists, etc.) totally forget that the laws in effect that govern everything we see, smell, taste, touch, hear, and feel emotionally in the visible world and the invisible vibrations that man can't see has nothing to do with man. These laws were in effect long before man appeared in this world.

So where do the laws come from that govern our visible and invisible existence?

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Post #91

Post by bornofgod »

DanieltheDragon wrote: [Replying to post 89 by bornofgod]

Alright now I am calling you out as a POE lol

that was a bit to far fetched nice try though it has been pretty entertaining
Where do you get your information to share in this forum?

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #92

Post by DanieltheDragon »

[Replying to post 91 by bornofgod]

The flying pink unicorn gave it to me seriously the jig is up you overstepped the bounds of proper poe'ing

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Post #93

Post by bornofgod »

bornofgod wrote:

I was created as God's voice so I'm tapped into His knowledge ( His mind ) of the past, present and future.

Check out what Saint Paul wrote about having the mind of Christ, which is the knowledge of God.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

This scripture is talking about me.

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Post #94

Post by bornofgod »

bornofgod wrote:
bornofgod wrote:

I was created as God's voice so I'm tapped into His knowledge ( His mind ) of the past, present and future.

Check out what Saint Paul wrote about having the mind of Christ, which is the knowledge of God.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

LOL !!! I answered my question. This is a good lesson though of what kinds of questions to ask our Creator.

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #95

Post by DanieltheDragon »

[Replying to post 94 by bornofgod]

lol your out of control. Some of my favorite posts :lol:

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Post #96

Post by bornofgod »

DanieltheDragon wrote: [Replying to post 94 by bornofgod]

lol your out of control. Some of my favorite posts :lol:
Yes, that should be one of my favorite posts, too. LOL

Actually, I answered myself very well. LOL

The Me's
Banned
Banned

Re: Whose laws govern the universe both visible and invisibl

Post #97

Post by The Me's »

bornofgod wrote: Men ( religious people, mathematicians, physicists, cosmologists, etc.) totally forget that the laws in effect that govern everything we see, smell, taste, touch, hear, and feel emotionally in the visible world and the invisible vibrations that man can't see has nothing to do with man. These laws were in effect long before man appeared in this world.

At this point in history, identifying the source of the laws of nature is beyond our ability.

We can flatter ourselves that we "know" God created them, or we can arrogantly assume to be authorities simply because we have a discipline called "science", but certainty is not within our reach.

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Re: Whose laws govern the universe both visible and invisibl

Post #98

Post by bornofgod »

The Me's wrote:
bornofgod wrote: Men ( religious people, mathematicians, physicists, cosmologists, etc.) totally forget that the laws in effect that govern everything we see, smell, taste, touch, hear, and feel emotionally in the visible world and the invisible vibrations that man can't see has nothing to do with man. These laws were in effect long before man appeared in this world.

At this point in history, identifying the source of the laws of nature is beyond our ability.

We can flatter ourselves that we "know" God created them, or we can arrogantly assume to be authorities simply because we have a discipline called "science", but certainty is not within our reach.
You're certainly right that man can't know Me, your Creator, in this age but I can tell you all about how I created you and everything else if you want to learn about it. All you have to do is listen to Me.

otseng
Savant

Post #99

Post by otseng »

bornofgod wrote: I was created as God's voice so I'm tapped into His knowledge ( His mind ) of the past, present and future.

:warning: Moderator Warning

This post would be considered to not comply with the guidelines on preaching.

In particular:
3. Do not portray yourself as speaking directly for God or as a special messenger of God.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

otseng
Savant

Post #100

Post by otseng »

bornofgod wrote: However, I'm not a plagiarizer of the scriptures because they all came from me anyway. I'm the only one authorized to use scriptures and prophecies to back up my testimonies.
:warning: Moderator Warning

This post would be considered to not comply with the guidelines on preaching.

In particular:
3. Do not portray yourself as speaking directly for God or as a special messenger of God.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.