Moderator: Moderators

arian
Banned
Banned

Primo Post Human

Post #1

Post by arian »

Medical Nanobots Will Connect Brain to Cloud Computing - Ray Kurzweil
Update on the emergence of DNA nanobots and nanocomputers.

The Human Body Version 2.0 project features none other than arch-Transhumanist Ray Kurzweil as its main proponent. The goals have been openly stated for some time:
In the coming decades, a radical upgrading of our body’s physical and mental systems, already underway, will use nanobots to augment and ultimately replace our organs. We already know how to prevent most degenerative disease through nutrition and supplementation; this will be a bridge to the emerging biotechnology revolution, which in turn will be a bridge to the nanotechnology revolution. By 2030, reverse-engineering of the human brain will have been completed and nonbiological intelligence will merge with our biological brains.

http://archimorph.com/2011/01/23/primo- ... t-culture/

1. I am not asking if it's possible, or that it's probable, what I'm asking is "is it feasible?" taking in consideration 6,000 years of recorded human history?

2. Also considering past human history, .. is the 'advertised' intent; "to promote a long, happy, productive and healthy human life" the real reason, or is there a hidden 21st Century Agenda behind this?

arian
Banned
Banned

Re: Primo Post Human

Post #21

Post by arian »

DanieltheDragon wrote: [Replying to post 19 by arian]
arian wrote:CANCER Hospitals are there to create cancer in their patients, that's why they name them 'Cancer Hospitals'. First the doctors select which ones will be experimentally exterminated, then the Cancer Hospitals go to work creating cancer in their patients with 'Nuclear Medicine'. LOL.. yeah, save lives now that's funny.
As a rational person I cannot take this as a serious comment. Either you lack the proper education in these areas to understand what actually occurs or you have educated your self with some random internet blogs that have no basis with reality and you consider them to be true.
When I look at todays sunset and the sun is glowing blinding-white like a constant flash from a camera, now THAT has 'no basis with reality' my dear friend.

My 'proper' education came with a huge price, hearing, seeing and experiencing everything I say first hand, and I am reminded of the cost each time I move (pain), each time I chew with cracked broken-by the dentists teeth, .. each time a close friend or relative dies of cancer, or suffers/gasps from some claimed; 'unknown' pulmonary disease.

Please look at this video; "Seeds of Death"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUd9rRSLY4A

I didn't find this video worth mentioning because it revealed to me some things I didn't already know, but because it reveals some of the things I already knew, only I wasn't aware of the sources and the details of what I have been noticing and experiencing. Take care my friend, and remember; 'Don't fear those that can kill the body, .. but fear Him who can throw both body and soul into hell.'

GMO in our air, water and food is the same as injecting people with radioactive waste to cure them of cancer. The message in the movie World War Z reveals this perfectly; 'you must inject yourself with one or more of the worlds worst deadly diseases to avoid the Zombies from taking you over'. THEY don't spend $220 million dollars on a movie for nothing, and that's half of what some other 'programming' blockbuster movies cost.

Another amazing thing came to my attention was the chem-trails drawn-in in cartoon movies like 'Over the Hedge' and others, .. all to keep the future generation kids from realizing that the 'ear of corn looking' tumor growing under their chin is not from the deadly artificial cloud-streaks created by their rulers, but that it is just part of their evolution into 'Primo Post-Human'.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root.

Henry D. Thoreau

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #22

Post by DanieltheDragon »

[Replying to post 21 by arian]
but because it reveals some of the things I already knew
Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is the tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses.

This is really what you are confirming with your written words. You find it relevant and worth mentioning because it confirms what you already "know"

I am so glad you get your education through cartoons and zombie movies. That seems like it is really informative on reality. :roll:

I saw this movie one time called total recall and they had a martian colony there. So there must be one on mars right now.

arian
Banned
Banned

Post #23

Post by arian »

DanieltheDragon wrote: [Replying to post 21 by arian]
arian wrote: but because it reveals some of the things I already knew
Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is the tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses.
confirm |kənˈfərm|
verb
1 establish the truth or correctness of (something previously believed, suspected, or feared to be the case)
: if these fears are confirmed, the outlook for the economy will be dire - the report confirms that a diet rich in vitamin C can help to prevent cataracts.
• state with assurance that a report or fact is true: 'he confirmed that the general was in the hands of the rebels - “It is indeed real coffee,� I confirmed.
• ( confirm someone in) reinforce someone in (an opinion, belief, or feeling) : he fueled his misogyny by cultivating women who confirmed him in this view.
DanieltheDragon wrote:This is really what you are confirming with your written words. You find it relevant and worth mentioning because it confirms what you already "know"
I know what coffee tastes like, and when I take a swig of hot-chocolate, I confirm "it is not coffee!" Is there something wrong in that?
DanieltheDragon wrote:I am so glad you get your education through cartoons and zombie movies. That seems like it is really informative on reality. :roll:
Yes, .. yes they are if you know what to look for. I used to read some really good articles in the Playboy Magazines also, amongst all the nudie pictures of women.
DanieltheDragon wrote:I saw this movie one time called total recall and they had a martian colony there. So there must be one on mars right now.
Yes, .. there was and remains a Martian Colony on Mars in the movie 'Total Recall', .. why, have they taken out that part from the movie?

But answer me this; What message did you get from that movie Total Recall?

What I got was that they try to brainwash people into believing that the energy-crisis is becoming so critical that they'll have to go all the way to Mars to mine for it. Completely ignoring Einstein's equation E=MC^2 where mass the size of a grain of salt has enough energy to light up a small town for a month, maybe even more. Or that water (hydrogen energy) could run our cars, or that solar could supply our every energy need. Instead, they block the sun with deadly aerosol-aluminum clouds hoping to create a Venus-like atmosphere, and from what I have observed, they are getting there real soon.

They are already achieving heat fluctuations back East of 50 degree within a stone-throw. I believe this summer, especially here in Arizona they will achieve heats of 130 deg or more, and with the threat of shutting down the electricity because they say Arizonians waste too much on air-conditioning (lol) the mass-US-exterminations will begin. They have been cooling Malls, Theaters, stores to where we needed jackets and sweaters in the middle of the summer here in AZ, so our body would get used to and run-in from the extreme heat outside, so when they cut the power, and maybe even the water, people will just drop dead like the fish in our oceans, and the birds in our air.

In the DC Comic Movie Avengers, the message was mining 'dark-matter', .. Now that is a sign of desperation; "See people what we have to do to supply your endless energy needs? This is why we stole your trillions of dollars, to invest in experiments to harvest Dark-Matter, which by the way we have not yet detected. But does that stop us from caring for you, .. looking out for your comfort, pleasures and enjoyment of life? No, .. because We Care! Obama Cares."

How could anyone not see this is just beyond me??

Henry D. Thoreau

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #24

This really saddens me Arian. Fictional novels are not reflective of reality. They are extrapolations from the subconscious of those who write them. These people are not always experts in the particulars of what they are writing about. Sometimes they find an idea that seems like it would make for a good story and use that as the foundation of what they write about this does not mean that this is an accurate representation of reality but merely someones fantasy of reality.

Using fiction as the basis for understanding your reality is a sad state for a conscious being. When one can no longer trust the world around them and must resort to using fiction as a substitute for reality is a sad thing indeed.

Unfortunately since you set the bar so low as to what you except as fact vs fiction is so low that you include fiction as an accurate representation of reality. I must be inclined not to trust a single word you say in regards to reality.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #25

Post by Wyvern »

Yes, .. there was and remains a Martian Colony on Mars in the movie 'Total Recall', .. why, have they taken out that part from the movie?
Actually in the recent remake they did eliminate the martian colony.
But answer me this; What message did you get from that movie Total Recall?
That it has little to do with the original story by Philip K. Dick.
Completely ignoring Einstein's equation E=MC^2 where mass the size of a grain of salt has enough energy to light up a small town for a month, maybe even more.
Discover a method to harness a total energy conversion and you will become the richest man in the world.
Or that water (hydrogen energy) could run our cars, or that solar could supply our every energy need.
Hydrogen can in fact run a car but it is very expensive. I have never seen anyone saying solar could power our every need.

Instead, they block the sun with deadly aerosol-aluminum clouds hoping to create a Venus-like atmosphere, and from what I have observed, they are getting there real soon.
Where are they doing this? For that matter who are they? If they are blocking the sun that would cause the temperature to drop not rise. Not to mention the Venusian atmosphere is comprised primarily of carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide neither of which is a major component of our atmosphere.
They are already achieving heat fluctuations back East of 50 degree within a stone-throw. I believe this summer, especially here in Arizona they will achieve heats of 130 deg or more, and with the threat of shutting down the electricity because they say Arizonians waste too much on air-conditioning (lol) the mass-US-exterminations will begin. They have been cooling Malls, Theaters, stores to where we needed jackets and sweaters in the middle of the summer here in AZ, so our body would get used to and run-in from the extreme heat outside, so when they cut the power, and maybe even the water, people will just drop dead like the fish in our oceans, and the birds in our air.
I hate to tell you this but you are living in a hot desert. Deserts are generally not conducive to large populations living up to american standards. BTW going by reports of Californias severe water shortage the water will run out first.
In the DC Comic Movie Avengers, the message was mining 'dark-matter', .. Now that is a sign of desperation; "See people what we have to do to supply your endless energy needs? This is why we stole your trillions of dollars, to invest in experiments to harvest Dark-Matter, which by the way we have not yet detected. But does that stop us from caring for you, .. looking out for your comfort, pleasures and enjoyment of life? No, .. because We Care! Obama Cares."
First off the Avengers is Marvel not DC. Secondly do you really think this movie has even a slight congruence with reality? After all when was the last time you saw reports on tv about a transdimensional rift opening in NYC causing an invasion from Jotunheim? Also the movie The Avengers had absolutely nothing to do with mining dark matter. You could at least watch the movies you are getting these eroneous messages from.

arian
Banned
Banned

Post #26

Post by arian »

DanieltheDragon wrote: This really saddens me Arian. Fictional novels are not reflective of reality. They are extrapolations from the subconscious of those who write them. These people are not always experts in the particulars of what they are writing about. Sometimes they find an idea that seems like it would make for a good story and use that as the foundation of what they write about this does not mean that this is an accurate representation of reality but merely someones fantasy of reality.
Obviously you have not looked into the things I clearly pointed out in this post labeled 'Primo Post Human'. Nor have you looked into the Blue-brain Project, or Agenda 21, or chem-trailing, or the GMO in crops, livestock, the air, and us humans. The Blue-brain project alone would have been considered outlandish and even mad sci-fi fantasy a few years ago, add that to bionics, robotics, nano-technology and what Stephen Hawking and other world renowned scientists write about, the DC Comic movies are accurately predicting the desired future. It's a hell of a lot better then watching the 6 O'clock News that's for sure.

The 9-11 precursor and predictor of future events movie Terminator 2 was another good one, and if you watch the Semi and motorcycle chase going under the bridge scene where the height sign on the bridge says; "Warning: 9' 11"!" says it all. Not to forget the "Dark Knight" movie depicting the burning Twin Towers, "A world without laws" and I could go on and on with music videos, kids cartoons etc.
Using fiction as the basis for understanding your reality is a sad state for a conscious being. When one can no longer trust the world around them and must resort to using fiction as a substitute for reality is a sad thing indeed.
I rather watch 'fiction' to observe what our reality is coming to, then live in a fairytale delusion ignoring what the world is turning into. I point out the messages in these so called sci-fi fairytales, not live in it oblivious to reality around me.
DanieltheDragon wrote:Unfortunately since you set the bar so low as to what you except as fact vs fiction is so low that you include fiction as an accurate representation of reality. I must be inclined not to trust a single word you say in regards to reality.
That's OK, we all have a choice, .. a choice to take either the red-pill or the blue one. Now tell me if the movie "The Matrix" had nothing in revelation of the "Blue-Brain Project"? The scientists working on the project even describe their intention where man could maybe live in a Matrix. You really should look more into it my friend before you make any harsh decisions about me, your life as you know it may soon depend on it.

Henry D. Thoreau

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #27

Post by Wyvern »

I rather watch 'fiction' to observe what our reality is coming to, then live in a fairytale delusion ignoring what the world is turning into. I point out the messages in these so called sci-fi fairytales, not live in it oblivious to reality around me.
For the love of god don't start reading science fiction, you might discover the real agenda. Everyone in the know knows hollywood movies are just a smokescreen. :whistle:

arian
Banned
Banned

Post #28

Post by arian »

Wyvern wrote:
Yea, because they can turn earths atmosphere into like Venus much quicker than sending people to Mars, so they took it out. They have their reasons, they miss nothing.
Wyvern wrote:
arian wrote:But answer me this; What message did you get from that movie Total Recall?
That's it?
Hello Wyvern.
Wyvern wrote:
arian wrote:Completely ignoring Einstein's equation E=MC^2 where mass the size of a grain of salt has enough energy to light up a small town for a month, maybe even more.
Discover a method to harness a total energy conversion and you will become the richest man in the world.
Yeah, .. with a check for a billion dollars stapled to my forehead of my dead body laying in a dumpsite. Just like all those other cheap or free energy inventors. Get real my friend lol.
Or that water (hydrogen energy) could run our cars, or that solar could supply our every energy need.
Hydrogen can in fact run a car but it is very expensive. I have never seen anyone saying solar could power our every need.
Hydrogen conversion is NOT expensive and I'm sure you know that. But storing pure hydrogen energy is.
That is like storing hot steam at stations for trains running on steam! LOL What greedy world destroying maniac thought up storing 'hydrogen energy' instead of having the cars/busses converting safe tap-water, or salt water, or water from a ditch into hydrogen energy?

I wish they would have tried that with atomic-bombs, it would have been too costly to store and deliver the energy after detonation over Hiroshima. LOL
Instead, they block the sun with deadly aerosol-aluminum clouds hoping to create a Venus-like atmosphere, and from what I have observed, they are getting there real soon.
Where are they doing this? For that matter who are they? If they are blocking the sun that would cause the temperature to drop not rise. Not to mention the Venusian atmosphere is comprised primarily of carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide neither of which is a major component of our atmosphere.
Not a component of our atmosphere? Not yet, but they are working on it day and night. The cloud traps the suns heat, when it clears up, the heat escapes up, and the cold air comes crashing down and within a small time it gets very cold.
I hate to tell you this but you are living in a hot desert. Deserts are generally not conducive to large populations living up to american standards. BTW going by reports of Californias severe water shortage the water will run out first.
Yes, they do a good job at causing drought, I would say that over the years they have become experts. They can now manipulate the weather over as small of an area as a city, over a state and over any country. "You won't bow your knees to our power? Maybe a few Typhoons over your country will change your mind?"
First off the Avengers is Marvel not DC. Secondly do you really think this movie has even a slight congruence with reality? After all when was the last time you saw reports on tv about a transdimensional rift opening in NYC causing an invasion from Jotunheim? Also the movie The Avengers had absolutely nothing to do with mining dark matter. You could at least watch the movies you are getting these eroneous messages from.
No, the Avengers were not miners, they were using the rift to mine dark matter/energy or whatever before they called in the Avengers. But I'll have to watch it again to make sure.

Also you are correct, it is a Marvel, not DC, .. my mistake.

As for the invasion from Jotunheim, Anaheim and those other systems, .. you wouldn't believe how REAL that is!? As long as a nation believes in these stories and act accordingly, it is real. Maybe not exactly how they interpret it, but it is very close.
Look up Marshal Applewhite's Heavens Gate cult and you will see how real it is. Now imagine about 200 million people believe in this, and you will understand why I posted Primo Post-Human and the billions of dollars going into it, into our air, water, food etc. It's real alright, frighteningly real including the 'rift' that they have been working on for a long time now. Some are quite amazing and even frightening, and the Large Hadron Collider is another attempt to open a rift, a portal. It's as real as demonic spirits, and as real as Satan. Just re-watch them movies and compare them with what's going on in science and technology.

Henry D. Thoreau

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #29

Post by Wyvern »

arian wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
Yea, because they can turn earths atmosphere into like Venus much quicker than sending people to Mars, so they took it out. They have their reasons, they miss nothing.
No really who is this they you keep referring to?
Wyvern wrote:
arian wrote:But answer me this; What message did you get from that movie Total Recall?
That's it?
Hello Wyvern.
It was a summer action movie. I would be hard pressed to think of a worse source for real world conspiracy theories.
Wyvern wrote:
arian wrote:Completely ignoring Einstein's equation E=MC^2 where mass the size of a grain of salt has enough energy to light up a small town for a month, maybe even more.
Yeah, .. with a check for a billion dollars stapled to my forehead of my dead body laying in a dumpsite. Just like all those other cheap or free energy inventors. Get real my friend lol.
Please provide evidence for even one cheap or free energy inventor being murdered.
Hydrogen conversion is NOT expensive and I'm sure you know that. But storing pure hydrogen energy is.
That is like storing hot steam at stations for trains running on steam! LOL What greedy world destroying maniac thought up storing 'hydrogen energy' instead of having the cars/busses converting safe tap-water, or salt water, or water from a ditch into hydrogen energy?
You obviously have not looked into this subject.
Not a component of our atmosphere? Not yet, but they are working on it day and night. The cloud traps the suns heat, when it clears up, the heat escapes up, and the cold air comes crashing down and within a small time it gets very cold.
Please provide evidence from a meteorological website that this is how climate works. Also please provide evidence that this unidentified they of yours is working day and night to make our atmosphere more like that of Venus.
Yes, they do a good job at causing drought, I would say that over the years they have become experts. They can now manipulate the weather over as small of an area as a city, over a state and over any country. "You won't bow your knees to our power? Maybe a few Typhoons over your country will change your mind?"
No, you aren't getting it, you live in a desert. For you what the rest of the country calls a drought is the norm for you. You have dozens of golf courses in AZ all with green lawns, this should not exist in a desert. Please identify who this they of yours is as well as providing evidence that this group of yours has the weather manipulation abilities you claim.

No, the Avengers were not miners, they were using the rift to mine dark matter/energy or whatever before they called in the Avengers. But I'll have to watch it again to make sure.
Maybe you should watch the movies before desperately looking for clues to conspiracies, possibly you could get the basic plot correct at least.

As for the invasion from Jotunheim, Anaheim and those other systems, .. you wouldn't believe how REAL that is!? As long as a nation believes in these stories and act accordingly, it is real. Maybe not exactly how they interpret it, but it is very close.
Look up Marshal Applewhite's Heavens Gate cult and you will see how real it is. Now imagine about 200 million people believe in this, and you will understand why I posted Primo Post-Human and the billions of dollars going into it, into our air, water, food etc. It's real alright, frighteningly real including the 'rift' that they have been working on for a long time now. Some are quite amazing and even frightening, and the Large Hadron Collider is another attempt to open a rift, a portal. It's as real as demonic spirits, and as real as Satan. Just re-watch them movies and compare them with what's going on in science and technology.
Please inform yourself on the differences between the norse realm of the frost giants and a city in California. Please provide evidence that satan and demonic spirits are real as you claim.

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #30

I would also like to add

what purpose would turning our planet into venus serve? No earth life can survive on venus period. There can be no personal gain in doing this lol.