Did Lucifer fall in heaven or in the Garden of Eden?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Lucifer's fall occurred where?

Heaven
100%
Garden of Eden
No votes

Total votes: 5

trumpet_guy

Post #1

Post by trumpet_guy »

I was comparing the passages used to describe Lucifer's fall and Genesis 1-3 and I found many similarities between the two, and currently believe Lucifer's fall occurred in the Garden of Eden.

I have also looked at a few possible problems such as one addressed by Don Stewart.

"The description given here could hardly refer to the earthly Garden of Eden. In the Garden of Eden, there is no reference to gold or precious stones. "

However this is not true.

Genesis 2:12-14
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;

12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

Just curious on other people's thoughts.

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Re: Did Lucifer fall in heaven or in the Garden of Eden?

Post #21

Post by Yahu »

Collin88 wrote: [Replying to post 18 by Yahu]

lucifer is esau, the caucasian race. predominantly the elite caucasian world powers.
LOL, not another individual that twists the bible for a racist agenda.

The white race is descent of Japheth, not Essau. The black race is descent from Ham which means black in Hebrew. Essau was descent of Shem who was neither black or white. Shem carried the priestly line but Essau forsook the laws of Yah.

Essau and Edom are represented symbolically as the 'wild boars' in scripture, an unclean animal. That is NOT one of the animals used to symbolize Lucifer. Lucifer's animal symbol is the lion while he is also associated with the snake, ie 'fiery flying serpent'. Different peoples are represented as different animals in scripture. Of course Israel was represented as 'sheep', the Egyptians as wolves, the Canaanites as dogs ... That animal symbolism came originally out of a non-canon book that was well known, ie Book 4 of Enoch in the animal dream.

Essau is NOT the 'great red dragon' of Revelation. That dragon is called the Cockatrice in the OT. There are 3 great dragons of the OT; the Cockatrice which had dominion over the realm of the air, ie '2nd heavens', the Leviathan who was over the realm of the sea and the Behemoth who was over the realm of earth. A dragon was a representation of a mighty serpent.

Collin88
Banned
Banned

Post #22

Post by Collin88 »

[Replying to post 21 by Yahu]

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites

yeah black people do come from ham but what abouth the negroes? the zondervans compact bible dictionary sure seems to understand a difference between the two and ummmm.....the research proved that they dont come from ham. So stop telling that caucsian racist lie. Were not under no curse of ham.

were under the curse of Israel. no other race in the earth went into slavery on slave ships and were sold as slave men and women. Not ONE other race. Thats a historical FACT!!!

Deuteronomy 28:68 KJV

"And the Lord shall bring you (israelites) into "Egypt" again with SHIPS, by the way whereof I spake unto you, you shall see it no more again: and there you shall be SOLD unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you."

http://www.raceandhistory.com/images/negroesposter.jpg

http://blog.genealogybank.com/wp-conten ... r-sale.png

note: on the map the land of Israel is roughly 300 miles north of egypt in north africa. All DRY LAND. do you know what the definition of "Ship" means?

Ship: A vessel larger than a boat for transporting people or goods by "sea"

Keyword: "SEA".....what "sea" can you "see" here?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 ... map203.gif

thats all land, no need for ships. so what is the lord actually saying when he tells the children of Israel. Theyre going into EGYPT AGAIN with SHIPS to be sold?

Well what is the word Egypy synonomous with? what does God call Egypt?

Exodus 20:2 KJV

"I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the "house of bondage."

God calls Egypt the house of Bondage. Aka the house of slavery, captivity. and how long did the children of israel spend in ancient egypt, the land, enslaved to the egyptian race? roughly 400 years!

Ill have you know that theres a spiritual Egypt revealed to John the revelator on the isle of patmos. In chapter 11 of the book of revelations. proving that their was a prophetic egypt likr city in the future. because he said this GREAT CITY aka (great kingdom) would be spiritually known as sodom and Egypt. meaning it would have the characteristics of the ancient kingdoms spirits.
Revelation 11:8 KJV

"And their "dead bodies" (spiritually dead, not physically ) shall lie in the street of the "great city", which "spiritually" is called "Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (spiritually)."

so now we must find a great city aka kingdom that possess these characteristics TODAY, since we are in the last days. These things should be revealed to us. So.

Lets examine the united states of america. The ancient spirit of sodom dealt with much sexual unlawfuless and lewdness, predominantly, homosexuality and wild parties.

America today? didnt they not pass the gay marriage law? dont the gays shove it in our faces and down our throats (no homo, by the way) but theyre FORCING us to accept it and they keep baiting so called believers in God about the topic of gay marriage trying to get a rise out of them so they can "act out" and they can persecute the christians. The spirit is waxing worse and worse and will only get more worse and wicked. Gay parades everywhere, men looking like sick freaks and satan himself, dancing up the streets in flamboyant costumes, twirling sticks and wearing ass chaps exposing their nasty butt for all to see? women playing tounge hockey with other women, women acting like men, dressing like men. Now theyre trying to teach our kids about in school, two dads, or two moms, causing confusion in the kids mine, trying to indoctrinate them with that wickedness so they can accept it and get brainwashed into accepting their evil ways and making it seem "good". This is the spirit of Sodom. The kingdoms and nations around the world look at america and call it a bunch of fags. A fag nation. Its turning into.

Isnt not america considered a GREAT CITY? a great kingdom, most powerful of all? Arent we in the last days? So why does america possess this spirit of ancient sodom?

now moving on to Egypt and my point. I mean, this really not hard at all. Just take out a dollar bill and look at the egyptian pyramid on it.

http://www.lettersfrompeter.com/wp-cont ... -Small.jpg

Just look at all the illuminati symbols and pyramid signs. Why so much reverance to the pyramid, whats the facisnation with Egypt? everytime you see a pyramid you think of egypt. They had the FIRST pyramid. So every pyramid after is an homage to ancient egypt. and why does the streets of washington d.c. are carved out and architected in the streets and theres a pyramid carved out of the streets, or why is their a pyramid on top the washington monument?

http://illuminatimatrix.files.wordpress ... dc-map.jpg

notice the pyramid is over the crucifx. remember it said "where our lord and savior was crucified". They crucified his image here (he was not white) they crucified his doctrine and truth here (he did not die for all people) and the vast majority truly dont believe in him. if america was for him they wouldnt exalt pagan holidays not christmas and easter, new years in january, halloween, st valentine day. st patrick day, birthdays, mothers day, fathers day. All of which are rooted in pagan falsr god idolatry worship. Every last one of them. if they were for jesus they wouldnt allow gay marriage and instead would enforce the cimmands of God in the land and govern the people by his words.

but instead they lie and say "in God we trust" yeah, the god of THIS world which is Satan, which Esaus race are servants for.

But back to egypt. So america adopted the spirit of Egypt, also remember what it represents? house of bondage. Remember when the caucasians bound up negroes and brought them over here to serve hardcore animalistic slavery? The negroes have been here as servants over 400 years, keyword : "servants" aka bondage. This isnt our land!!! its always been and will always be the land of our captivity. Oh and by the way? how did we get here to this land? was it by choice? or by a 747 jet? or was it by ships to be sold to your people for bond men and bond women? I think you can answer that yourself.

take into that that no other race has suffered such a fate and ladies and gentleman, the case is solved, we found the jews!!

God meant in deuteronony 28:68 now that all the evidence is laid down and the facts and the spiritual paralells . We see now what God meant in the prophetic curse.

it should read.

Deuteronomy 28:68 KJV

"And the Lord shall bring you into slavery again with ships, by the way whereof I spke unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy (redeem) you."

now when you look at it that way once youve gotten over the whole "egypt" speedbump. Now its clear. And again no other race in history this exact type of slavery, by ships, happened to any other race but the negroes, also hispanics and indians too. were all israelites in the flesh. We are in "egypt" our house of bondage as a race. were still in bondage to the caucasians system, his taxing schemes, his minimum wage schemes. His education system schemes. his ghettos and projects which we fill up, his prisons which we fill up. his abortion clinics which we fill up. his music system which we fall for trying to be wealthy like our forefathers of old, but they Got it through God, not serving Satan.

long story short, were not the same people as the black africans that sold us into slavery. I know SHOCKER. but no. Read the book from babylon to timbukto. by rudolph r windsor

http://www.imperialexchange.net/uploads ... 18.jpg?392

it tells you that the black jews were a civilized people among the africans. We were doctors, lawyers, teachers, musicians, mathmeticians, carpenters, priest, architects, among many other honorabale titles i cant remember right now, but the africans knew who we were by the customs we kept. You christians today dont realize that the israelites and the jews (judah tribe) were the only race of people that kept Gods commandnents and customs. They were not given to the nations to keep. Gods not dealing with you if youre not of the seed of israel by birth. and it takes his spirit to reveal that to you.

Amos 3:1-2 KJV

Hear this word that the Lord has spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family (race) which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, You only have I known of all the families (races) of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

God only known aka Chosen the children of israel to be his servants. Thats it. by, see you later, youre not apart of the bible. You want more proof?

Psalms 147:19-20 KJV

"He showed his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He has NOT dealt so with ANY nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord ."

Why dont your pastor ever quote that in church? nope, he ll go right to "yea though i walk through the valley" and then start lying to every one spewing his false and corrupted theologian school satanic doctrine. And decieving the massess.

But again, God says hes not dealing with any nation other then the seed by blood of israel. And if you say israel is spiritual right now, you DESERVE slavery thats coming to your people. Israel being "spiritual" is the dumbest and insane satanic lying doctrine out there. Any thing to include every body even when its crystal clear you all have been rejected. And this had nothing to do with you. If you want a blessing from our God? bless us....curse us and youll be cursed. other then that, you have nothing to do with the covenant, you can do whatever you want. Regardless your people are going into captivity to our people whether you try to be good or not.

Isaiah 14:1-2 KJV

"For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers (real gentiles) shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess (own) them in the land of the Lord for "servants and handmaids": and they shall take them captives (slaves), whose captives (slaves) they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors."

that alone should tell you your peoples on the wrong side of God. You had our people in captivity for 400 years!!!! you havent paid for that YET. God says he that leads into captivity SHALL GO into captivity. Meaning your people eventually will HAVE to pay what they owe. and thats returned servitude to the very sane race you animalistically enslaved and theyre going to animalistically enslave you back.

Revelation 13:9-10 KJV

"If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leads into captivity shall go into captivity: he that kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."

this is talking about that beast with 7 heads and ten horns, Christ dropped a big hint there. As to who this nation is thats this beast. Esaus blessing was he would live with sword!! (genesis 27) and The caucasian nation got all their power through killing with the sword plus they enslaved the whole nation of Israel, starting with the indians and hispanic tribes, then the negroes of judah..... christ says your payback is slavery. Thats it. call it what you want. Call me what you want but thosr are FACTS not racism..Your people are just mad guilty and are scared to own up to the evils your people have done in the world.

well SUCK IT UP. We sufferd ours. If God would put his own chosen people through various slaverys including the worse by ships to be destroyed as a people in hell (captivity) how much more so your people whom he doesnt love and actually hates according to malachi and romans 9. that aint no "twisted" scripture either, its the uncut truth. Which your people have a VERY hard time acknowleding and telling. But we went through it. You have to do the same. sorry. But we wont mind. anything to get you off our backs.

he that leads into slavery shall go into slavery. that proves atleast that whites is destined for slavery. For justice sake, even if you arent Esau (which you are) but still, your going because God already spoken it, your people have to pay for what they did to ours. thats not racism thats truth.

and this donray guy is dumb as a box of rocks. number 1 im not muslim, im a JEW fron the tribe of Judah. I believe in jesus christ and i treat my breathren of my people according to the word of God as commanded. My enemies im to love, is only the children of my people, not yours. Nowhere in the bible does it say i have to love you and your people for the evil youve done to mine.

thats what you do. That was in the past forget it, move on. blah blah. We get it all the time with you. We shouldnt have to forgive you for that. whyfore? So we can ease off your backs so you can enjoy the kingdom you stole from our brethren, so you can life a life of peace in a stolen land and prosper at our expense and we suffer as your kingdoms servants forever?

you guys are full of crap. Try to make us feel bad for getting on your peoples case. Well its not going to end until our race gets justice and your picking our cotton and your women serving us in the bed room. And youre paying your debt. because i always get shit from you guys. ive always beed respectful to your people, if always been cool with them, but in return most of th treated me crap in the end, i got 2 caucasian friends that are actually descent people. (still not stopping the propheices) but even one of them one time he got a little drunk and called me a "dumn fucking nigger". i was like WHOAAH wait a minute. ive always respected you and never said anything dissing to you, i was like dont get it twisted were cool, but if you let that slip again, we arent going to be cool no more.

so yeah. it is what it is. I always feel awkward as hell at white folks parties and around their family. Im like, i cant wait to get around my people. You guys are weird and have very bad humor. I just fake laugh all the time. we get degrades by them all the tine whenever we play like xbox on line then. theyre not around us in person so they feel safe to just say how they feel.

this one guy at school on my first day he walked up to me and was like "hey, you know why black people werent in the flintstone cartoons? he said, because they were monkeys back then." i was like, uhh ok....a little random, kind of rude, really not necesarry, was my first day of school junior year and i really didnt feel like fighting so i just ignored him.. come to find out, roughly 3 years later the same kid commited suicide. So, yeah, God made him drink his cup. No empathy here. i wasnt the only black kid he whose spirit he tried to break.

this one time me and black friend was at the beach, we got in the jacuzzi and kicked it for a minute, this white chils roughly 3 years old. maybe 2, he said out loud to me "HEY DO YOU SHOOT PEOPLE"? !!! i said, uhhh.....nnnooooo. Why would I ? but that shows you that the parents spread that mess. That was a clear indication od bigotry and racism in his family.

white people. And that on top of slavery is why the whole race, even you WHO THINK theyre innocent when no youre not, are going to be judged.

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Post #23

Post by Yahu »

Collin88 wrote: [Replying to post 21 by Yahu]

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites

yeah black people do come from ham but what abouth the negroes? the zondervans compact bible dictionary sure seems to understand a difference between the two and ummmm.....the research proved that they dont come from ham. So stop telling that caucsian racist lie. Were not under no curse of ham.

were under the curse of Israel. no other race in the earth went into slavery on slave ships and were sold as slave men and women. Not ONE other race. Thats a historical FACT!!! .
LOL. First off Ham was not the youngest son of Noah. There is NO curse of Ham. The curse by Noah was placed on Canaan, NOT HAM. It was Canaan that was the youngest GRANDSON of Noah at the time of the 'uncovering his nakedness'. Canaan was a younger son of Ham. The Egyptian name of Ham is Ethiop btw and the land of Cush is historically black was another son of Ham. All of Africa was divided for the descendants of Ham, not all were black. The Egyptians and Lybians were also of his descent. No Africans are of the descent of Shem unless they interbreed over the ages. The descendants of Shem did not inherent that African land when the nations were divided. The Canaanites squatted on land that was to go to the descent of Shem. Of course there was some cross breeding like Joseph taking an Egyptian wife. I suggest you get a more accurate bible dictionary. Yours is obviously flawed.

There are other races that were carried off as slaves by ships. For example, the Jews were carried off via ships as slaves when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem for example. That is a historic fact. Koreans were carried off as slaves to China by ship. So much for your 'not one other race' statement. Slaves in the past have been of all colors and races. Just in America were most of the slaves of the black race but not all. Even Indians were enslaved in the Americas as well. Slavery isn't an issue isolated to the black race. All 10 of the northern tribes of Israel were also carried off as slaves and were assimilated into the nations becoming gentiles.

You are interpreting scriptures by a cultural bias of one people carried off as slaves to one other nation. That is ridiculous.

Your doctrine reeks of racist propaganda yet I do agree with you about pagan influences and holidays not just in our nation but spread into Christianity as a whole. Yet you seem to interpret scripture based on an American bias interposing our culture onto scripture. That is a common error. You have to interpret scripture on the context of the culture it is was given in, not imposing your own culture onto that scriptural context.

Personally I am not a racist. I could care less what race someone is born into. It all comes down to personal merit and righteousness. I had a good friend at bible college who was a real African princess from Ghana whose father performed human sacrifices. If you think America has problems with pagan influences, you should see how bad it is in Africa. Black American Christians should thank Yah to have had their ancestors carried away in slavery to be freed from that paganism and witchcraft which riddles Africa.

Paganism and witchcraft does carry curses by Yah for an individual of any race. And yes, I have personally seen people of the white race under those curses. I have seen the power of Yah destroy entire covens. Battling witchcraft is one of my primary callings.

Collin88
Banned
Banned

Post #24

Post by Collin88 »

[Replying to post 23 by Yahu]

Ham is the youngest son of noah

Genesis 9:22-24 KJV

"And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his "younger" son had done unto him."

admit your mistake....

and as far as the validity of the Zondervans compact bible dictionary. Heres an image of the book.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5 ... 3,200_.jpg

and heres what the book is all about.

from Amazon.com.

"Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary delivers a wealth of varied information in an easy-to-find alphabetical arrangement. Here is a fact-and-picture-filled guide to the arts, cultures, geography, geology, theologies, philosophies, and lifestyles of biblical times. * Concise definitions of persons, places, objects, events, and concepts * Over 5,000 entries * Summaries of the books of the Bible * Information about archaeological finds in the Holy Land * Hundreds of illustrations * Maps of the ancient world from the time of Abraham to the height of the Roman Empire (2000 B.C.-A.D. 117) * Conservative in scholarship, comprehensive in scope * Ideal for laypersons, students, teachers, and pastors"

some pretty hardcore research goes into compiling a bible dictionary. You dont just throw that kind of work together in a week. It takes YEARS, even decades!! The zondervans bible dictionary has been around since the 60s.

and again? the definition of HAM reads as follows.

Ham – "The "youngest son of Noah", born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor (forefather) of the dark races; NOT the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites."

now, you admited that egyptians were hamites right? and they were black people? ok, that helps prove my point. Moses was mistooken for an Egyptian, so was apostle paul. Moses was RAISED as an Egyptian.

Joseph could not be identified by his 12 brothers. In egypt, but joseph knew them when they saw him. so these are all witness indications that between the egyptian and hebrew israelite? it was kind of hard to tell the two apart. if they kept getting mistooken for Egyptians.

Exodus 2:17-19 KJV

"And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock. And when they came to Reuel their father, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day? And they said, An "Egyptian" (moses) delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock."

Why would they mistake moses for a dark skinned hamite egyptian? any logical explanation on then maybe because......HE LOOKED LIKE A HAMITE!

How was it Moses was allowed to be raised up in pharoahs house all those years with pharoahs great hatred towards hebrews, and moses was a hebrew? If moses was caucasian or modern day swarthy arab. He wouldve stood out like a sore thumb as pharaoahs kid. They only raised him up because they didnt know if he was hebrew or not, because.....THEY BOTH LOOKED THE SAME.

even God says basically its hard to tell them apary but he did set a difference between the egyptian and the israelite. That was the customs they kept, that the hamites did not. The way the dressed, ect. other then that? if you put them next to eachother naked and no knowledge of their parents and fore parents? you would think they're the same people.

Like most of you caucasians ignorantly believe today with that old tired statement "you guys sold your own people into slavery" thats your only defense for not having to feel guilty of slavery. But nope, you cant even use that any more against us.

"Weez negroes can read now, massa!!weez can counts too, uhhhh. 2 plus 2 is always fo' massa' umm ummm, youz wonts be foolin us noze mo' massa, weez goooood nowww!"

anyways... enough of that shit.

Acts 21:37-39 KJV

"And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he (paul) said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto you? Who said, Can you speak Greek? (hey, wait a minute!) Are not you that "Egyptian", which before these days made an uproar, and led out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers? But Paul said, I am a man which am a "Jew" of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech you, suffer me to speak unto the people (gentile hebrews)."

this is deep here. This man basically just asked paul, "are you not that black african hamite? thats what hes saying when he says Egyptian. Egyptians are dark skinned hamites, even today. But they dont have power over the land anymore today because the arabs conquered them. Thats in the encyclopedia.

The real egyptians have and always will be predominantly a dark skinned people, africans in modern day terms. but The vast majority dont live in egypt anymore really, if they do? the media does a good job of getting all the arabs good tv time.

So either concede defeat? or try and lie your way around that. Are not thou that egyptian? are not thou that african hamite?

on to the next one. ima just post ancient paintings found in tombs in egypt and on the catacomb walls underground in rome dating back to the 1st and 2 century ad.

jesus and his twelve at the dinner table. them look caucasian to you? this is not a phony comic book photo either, its actually underground in rome. The hebrews built and underground civilization in rome, and most of them were in fact the gladiators that had to fight lions, these were negroes. Like russell crowe played in gladiator? yeah....that roll was actually the roll of negroe jews.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ ... itilla.jpg

samson and the lion, catacombs underground wall paintings in rome.

http://melekmediahouse.files.wordpress. ... helion.jpg

jesus as the good shepard, catacombs in rome

http://www.jesusradicals.com/wp-content ... epherd.jpg

this image even has the date on it and the actual info. Abraham getting ready to sacrifice Isaac.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ ... braham.jpg

moses leading hebrews through the red sea chased by egyptians, catacombs in rome.

http://divdl.library.yale.edu/dl//image ... i0638s.jpg

alot of these images you can see in the book, The unknown catacombs: early christian art.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/185534048 ... mp_s_a_1_1

jesus christ, voronet monastery church in romania, europe. About early 1400s late 1300s. roughly LOOK AT THAT AFRO!!!!! in all its glory. This is whos retutning at the scond coming.

http://www.orthodoxphotos.com/Icons_and ... ery/14.jpg

not this guy.

http://www.originalroyalty.com/wp-conte ... .48-PM.png

Voronet monastery church romania, europe. Same painting on the church. but these are the 12 tribes of israel all in the white pouches and check christ up at the top with the yellow halo around his head. Look at that skin color of the babies and the people!!. you can go to romania right now and the paintings are still in the church on the outside.

http://felixromania.com/wp-content/gall ... et_006.jpg

voronet monastery church, romania. Same wall, the JUDGMENT of ESAU. oh snaps, those people look awfully familiar!! and very RED, bound in chains naked by the angels going into slavery. So dont tell me im racist. God is racist. He said himself he puts israel above ALL people *deuteronomy 7:6

http://www.orthodoxphotos.com/Icons_and ... ery/13.jpg

this is the whole entire painting on the wall from a further view, look at all the brown people, different shades from dark to light and look at the red people, the only people on the whole entire wall painting being bound in chains naked by hostile angels.

http://mpdesjardins.ca/gallery3/var/alb ... 1346202286

heres some photos from egypt.

hebrew slaves in egypt

http://www.britam.org/picrace/slaves_in_egypt2.jpg

hebrews making mud brick

http://www.bible.ca/archeology/archeolo ... -luxor.jpg

egyptian depiction of hebrew slaves, 1400 bc.

http://www.findingtruthmatters.org/arti ... slaves.jpg

http://histclo.com/imagef/date/2010/09/daily01as.jpg

how much more proof?!! these are all real paintings that date back thousands of years found in tombs!!! lets get real here for a minute. 2 plus 2 is always 4. Its never going to be 6. So stop trying to make it difficult. Your doctrine is so flawed.

let me take you back to what you said, you said. Negroes cannot come from shem lest they interbreed. Uhhhh HELLO!!! HELLO MCFLY!! IS ANYBODY HOME?!!

if Ham is the forefather of dark races? like egyptians. Uhhhh Then he mustve been dark skinned himself. If he was dark skinned, his FATHER mustve been dark skinned just like him. And if his father was dark skinned that meant ALL 3 OF HIS SONS WERE DARK SKINNED BLACK PEOPLE!!. Meaning, yes, NEGROES COME FROM SHEM, we are not EGYPTIAN hamites so stop mistaking us for them!! and lying to our people.

look at all races in the earth? ever single one of them have dark skinned people in their race. Chinese, arabs, japanese, asian, filipino, hindus, africans ofcourse, negroes of course, mexicans, indians, puerto ricans, dominicans, cubans. Only race that does not have dark skinned people in their race is the caucasians.

you guys came out of nowhere. And you came from Esau, hence why God felt the need to describe his skin color at birth. And didnt describe any other nations. Except adam (from the dust of the earth) which is black, because the deeper you dig. the darker the soil gets. And the darker your skin the genetically dominat youe genes and traits are, meaning that the darkest a man can get is what adam was. Adam and eve probably looked like this.

http://culturalhealth.files.wordpress.c ... icans1.jpg

no way a caucasian can create that!!

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm18 ... imon__.jpg

thats how adam looked and from there on, shades started to get light in different climates and what not. But not enough to make a caucasian. Esau was a miracle, divine baby. God created him at that moment for a reason and not a good one either. But esau is the progenitor of the caucasians. Heres some proof in the book right here, im going to quote word for word an excerpt from the book.

classic biblical baby names: author judith topea

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/055338393 ... SY165_QL70

i dont actually have the book but i saw a page on a video and this is all I got out of the excerpt.

ESAU: "When Esau saw jacob, he ran to meet him and embraced him and fell on his neck and kissed him, and they wept. Esau had several wived,- Adah, Basemath and Oholibamah- and many children. In time, his descendants became a nation that rivaled israel (genesis 25-28, 32-33, 36)

"of interest: according to the commrntaries on Hebrew Scripture, Esau is considered a significant character in world history and the forefathet of the ROMAN EMPIRE"

thats a cut right there!! Romans are caucasians. This book has it on good record that Esau is the forefather, the genesis, the BEGINNIG (not japheth) of THE ROMAN EMPIRE. aka the roman race.

theres more, theres another book that gets deeper, ill quote an excerpt.

lets first start with alexander the greek. (great) of the apocrypha. 1 maccabees. 3. I know i already posted it once but you missed the point. The point is in vs 9. These are caucasians TRUTHFULLY here, keep in mind.

1 Maccabees 1:1-9 (now I see why they took the apocrypha out of the bible. lol they read stuff like this that condemned their people and their renown men they honored and admired, but God says they aint sh*t but rather evil and multiplied evil in the earth.

"And it happened, after that Alexander son of Philip, the Macedonian, who came out of the land of Chettiim, had smitten Darius king of the Persians and Medes, that he reigned in his stead, the first over Greece,
2 And made many wars, and won many strong holds, and slew the kings of the earth,
3 And went through to the ends of the earth, and took spoils of many nations, insomuch that the earth was quiet before him; whereupon he was exalted and his heart was lifted up.
4 And he gathered a mighty strong host and ruled over countries, and nations, and kings, who became tributaries unto him.
5 And after these things he fell sick, and perceived that he should die.
6 Wherefore he called his servants, such as were honourable, and had been brought up with him from his youth, and parted his kingdom among them, while he was yet alive.
7 So Alexander reigned twelves years, and then died.
8 And his servants bare rule every one in his place.
9 And after his death they all put crowns upon themselves; so did their sons after them many years: and evils were multiplied in the earth."

now lets get malachi 1. What does God call Edom? (Romans)

Malachi 1:4 KJV

"Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The "border of wickedness", and, The "people"(race/seed) against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever."

the lord hates the whole race! the whole seed is corrupt, abominible and he will judge them in the end to a sentence of death and slavery. these arent my words. Dont get mad at me. The creator is the one you have to deal with.

but now heres the excerpt from the other book. I already been done proved the negroes are hebrews. Im not even going to disgus that with you no more, thats a waste of time. but im proving to you who esau/edom is today.

this is from the book called "picture history of JEWISH CIVILIZATION"

http://www.ancientgifts.biz/books2/398.2a.jpg

bottom of page 94 in that book, excerpt says.

"and when he saw that the Kingdom of the sons of Ishmael would eventually spread throughout the world, simeon bar yohi wept and said "Lord of the universe, is it not enough for your sons what the EVIL KINGDOM OF EDOM (Rome) did to them, that you must also send of the kingdom of ishmael against us? (jews) The Holy one blessed be He answered, "do not fear, son of man, for the Holy one blessed be He brings the kingdom of ishmael only to save you from this evil one. And he sets a prophet of his choice over them who will conquer the land of Israel for them, and they will come and restore it to the Jews, and there will be great HATRED between them and the children of Esau (Rome)"

in the words of chris tucker.....DAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN!!!

remember, these arent documents from my people, my people didnt put these books together. we barely can read or speak english well. These was YOUR people that revealed these things. The thing was, they know who they are. This book was passed as a gift from one white man to another.

1987, April 25th, this book was given to him. it says in the book. "dear Seth, best wishes to you on this special day. from Raymond montanta.

he gave it as a gift to another white man. The thing is they didnt expect it to fall into the hands of thr negroes! lol. You wont catch a handful of negroes reading a book like this. The old saying goes, if you want to hide it from a negroe? put it in a book..Because they know are people predominantly dont like to read. im guilty of that. That is until i started learning the truth and the avalanche of info started flooding into me revealing many things through the spirit of Yahawah and Yahawashi my Savior. (God of israel and jesus hebrew nanes)

so now im loading up the guns and stocking up on ammo, you are to me right now likr a civilizian with a pistol and a knife. But i am in a TANK! you got no shot in this debate.

now go away and do the only thing you can do which is question the validity of thr info written in these bookd and those ancient authentic paintings i posted.

but while youre questioning the validity? remember, you never questioned the history books that was force fed to you in school. You just studied it and took it to be the gospel. All of a sudden now the truth comes out and now you want to question the validity of the books the info came from which were compiled by your peoples scholars.

so am I racist for saying caucasisns are esau, when the book i just read that was made by your people says the same thing? what have i done but tell the complete truth? now im racist? well then hey? i call me what you want, one day you will call me a son Of God and you will call me your lord in my peoples restored kingdom in the earth.

you guys hell has started all ready. The wrong people got to the right information and put all the pieces together of the puzzle and arubix cube of the word of the God of Israel.

im done. ive given you too much proof. Proof overload. And after all that. now who are those people that wrnt into slavery on ships to be sold again? who had yokes of iron on their necks (deuteronomy 28:48) and sons and daughters tooken from them and sold unto another people? who are cursed in the city (ghettos) and in the fields (picking cotton) the list goes on and on. but Im done here. You want to learn the truth? you cant handle the truth. but if your desperate enough and not emotional. You better learn it from a negroe jew.

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Post #25

Post by Yahu »

Collin88 wrote: [Replying to post 23 by Yahu]

Ham is the youngest son of noah

Genesis 9:22-24 KJV

"And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his "younger" son had done unto him."

admit your mistake....
You obviously don't know Hebrew. I didn't make a mistake. The word 'ben' that is translated as 'son' here also applies to all his descendants such as son, grandson. It was Noah's youngest grandson (Canaan) that had violated Noah. Canaan got Noah drunk and castrated him. That is why Noah didn't have any more children after the flood even with Yah's direct command to do so. Then Noah cursed Canaan his youngest grandson for his actions! Scripture doesn't tell the entire story. You have to go into other ancient writings to get all the details. The term 'uncover his nakedness' is a Hebrew idiom for a sexual offense. For example to have sex with your brother's wife was 'uncovering your brother's nakedness'. It is a reference to a shaming sexual act. In this case it was the castration of Noah for wanting to take on additional wives from among his granddaughters. Ham objected to it and his son Canaan did something about it by castrating Noah to prevent him from marrying his granddaughters and leaving his grandsons without a woman to marry until the next generation was born. Ham, Shem and Japheth didn't want to have to split inheritance with yet more younger brothers that didn't help in building the ark yet Shem and Japheth did not approve of Canaan's solution and when to help Noah.

Japheth was the eldest brother and Shem the youngest son of Noah. You have to go to the genealogies to determine that.

Ge 10:21 Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.

That scripture you provided is NOT a reference to Ham but to Canaan.
18 And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son (GRANDSON) had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan;

Canaan is the subject of the passage, not Ham! Canaan was his youngest grandson at the time. Canaan was cursed for HIS actions.

This same story is also told in the Greek mythologies as the castration of Uranus. The Greeks are descent from Japheth btw.

Because of Canaan's actions, Noah denied him a wife. Canaan then had children by a Nephilim which caused the giant-ism in his offspring. His eldest son Sidon was the half-brother of Nimrod. They had the same mother who is called Astarte by the Canaanites and Ashtoreth by the Hebrews. She was the primary goddess of the city of Sidon. The royal line of Sidon were her direct descendants. For example Queen Jezebel was her direct descendant and high priestess of Ashtoreth during her lifetime.

Both Cush (black) and Canaan had children by that angelic half-breed Nephilim. It is the reason that Nimrod was a 'mighty man'. He was of 1/4 angelic descent.

Who scripture calls Lucifer is the son of Shachar, the angel that had children by Noah's wife after Noah's castration. Shachar is a father of the other Canaanite gods. He was the ancient pagan storm god while Lucifer was the ancient sun god. Canaan is the one that brought about the events of his birth. His reward for castration Noah was to have children by a daughter that resulted. His line is cursed by Noah for his actions and by Yah for polluting his bloodline with angelic lineage and why Yah ordered the total extermination of his descendants of that corrupted lineage. They are tares sown into the field by Satan and why crossbreeding with the Canaanites was forbidden.

The field that they were sown into was Noah's wife Na'amah, the mother of all mankind and the gods. The Canaanites worshiped her as Asherah, mother earth. Her twin children were called Molech (shameful king) and Ashtoreth (shameful star) by the Hebrews. Baal (lord) was Ashtoreth's son who we would know as Nimrod. He was worshiped as a god after his death because of his angelic lineage. He is also called Amraphel and Tummuz in scripture. The Greeks called those twins born to Na'amah by the names Pheobus Apollo (shining one, the destroyer) and Artemis. The Roman name for Artemis is Diana Luciferah the twin sister of Lucifer Apollo. Diana was a Roman combination of Artemis (in her early life) and Aphrodite (in her later adult life) recognized as the same individual. The Greek myth on the origin of Aphrodite is a direct result of the castration of Uranus.

Now Esau took two Canaanite wives. His lineage was also polluted via Esau's Hittite wives. The Hittites were a branch of the Canaanites. His eldest son's Eliphaz spouts all kinds of pagan doctrines to Job in the book of Job. Eliphaz was a sun god worshiper, ie Satan worshiper. So YES, part of the Edomite lineage is corrupted but Esau had at least 3 wives. Esau disobeyed Yah by taking a Canaanite wife.

Collin88
Banned
Banned

Post #26

Post by Collin88 »

[Replying to post 25 by Yahu]

youre off your rocker..And i love how you just failed to respond to all the proof I gave you about negroes being hebrews. Lol. but thats how your people are, you guys are natural born prideful liars and decievers. Ham is the younger son of noah. We dont need "hebrew" to see that. Who uncovered noahs nakedness? it was Ham not canaan. He cursed hams seed though. Because thats where the curse is really effective by making his descendants pay. read it again carefully.

Genesis 9:22 KJV

And "Ham", the "father of Canaan", "saw the nakedness of his father", and told his two brethren without.

Ham is the one that did this sin. Im guessing from the sounds of it, he got that homo spirit on him and uncest and tried to deal with his own father sexually or was lusting after his fathers body. Thats some really sick shit there. It makes sense now too because the sodomites are descendants of ham! Ham was the beginning of sodom and gomorrah lol lol.

ham only had one son at this time.

Genesis 9:18, 24 KJV

"And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan."

genesis 9:24

"And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what HIS younger son had done unto him."

Noah knew what HIS, not hams, but Noahs, younger son had did. What did his son do? saw his nakedness while he was drunk. Therefore cursed his younger son, HAM. Cursed HIS seed, canaan.

anyways, this debate is futile and petty, the zondervans compact dictionary is a very credible and valid source. This particular debate is over. You need to pay attention to the meat and not the pettinest and symantics of ham being the younger son or not. The meat is the powerful and profound revelation and statement that ham is the forefather of dark races but not the negroes. Why did the research of these people (who were caucasian by the way) in the 50s and 60s, bring them to the understanding and revelation that the negroes, referring to those who were brought over to america on ships as slaves. that those people are NOT of the same lineage of Ham. What was their agenda? if it was not true.

also knowing that negroes would never pick up a book like the one they were putting together, nor understand anything about ham in the bible. This book wasnt made with the intentions of having those very same negroes read it. It was made with intentions of having fellow caucasians read it. were talking 50s and 60s here, not too many whites actually kicked it with negroes as friends in those days.

So whats the deal? Its probably because they studied egyptian archeology and cane acrosd the same pictures i posted to you. Those images were recently revealed and found in the 1900s, its relatively a new find. If you find paintings that date back thousands of years in egyptian tombs, and you see paintings off all dark skinned people? and you see them whipping, beating and working OTHER dark skinned people as their slaves? 2 plus 2 again always equals 4, not 6.....

why would these people from thousands of years ago lie on the color of the peoples skin for? nobody cared about black or white back then. Thats a new thing since slavery in 1600s and its a cover up at that. because they were kicking it with the dark skinned people that sold the negroes to them. Doing business, sitting back drinking together and cracking jokes. So it was NEVER really about color. It was deeper then that in the beginning, but generation after generation the elite hides the truth and all the massess get tricked into it being about color. Thats the diversion, thats what they want, for the focus to be on something way different then what was really going on. So they made it about color and his descendants were brainwashed into thinking it was about color.

back then, thousands of years ago, it was never about color. So no need, no AGENDA for these people that painted these paintings thousands of years ago, to lie on the color of their skin. And these people depicted both egyptians and hebrews as dark skinned black people in their paintings. These kind of findings is what led them to come to the conclusion that hamites and negroes are not the same. Negroes dont come from HAM, they come from Shem. Believe it or not. Theres far more proof that backs it then says other wise. Plus, the curses in the bible of israel fits the negroes like a glove.

were the only race of people today that doesnt have theur own government, their own land, pass their own laws, support their own people in their own land. Have a military force to protect our people, have an econimic structure. We are the only race that us totally submissive and a servant and dependent on another nations established government. American government was established by white caucasian men. And all over the worod were we are scattered. We have to serve their governments, abide by their laws, we have nothing to call our own.

the africans have their own kingdom, their own structure, government, military. They run that. And they know we are not them. Many of them are VERY hostile towards us, goes all the way back to that egyptian spirit when they had us slaves in egypt. Theyve always hated us. If we had an exodus out of america and all went to africa call ourselves trying to establish our own kingdom over there. They would bound us up again and sell us right back to your people lol. Thats not our home. We are the only race that doesnt have a home, were the only race that calls the land of our captivity and oppression, our home. Where evety other race has their own, and the caucasians have a possession over the whole government if the world.

then you take into consideration, the 400 years of slacery, the beatings of our heritage out of us, lost our names, lost our native tongue, adopted caucasian names, and the caucasian tongue. Then were used and abused like animals. To build up YOUR peoples kingdom. With no intentions of benefitting us in the least bit.

then the chains come off when we were destroyed and lost. We had nowhere to go. Your government knew this, and knew we would still be your kingdoms servants even without the chains. Mentally we became enslaved. Then they treated us like crap for almost 100 years after the chains came off. Segregation, spit on, picked on, murdered in the street in cold blood, hung, shot, , burned, harrassed by the kkk. dogs sicked on us, degraded. We were STILL slaves and you guys tried to impose your will on us to prove we were inferior still.

Things got a bit easier on us after a while regarding physical. You werent really picking on us physically anymore, but you decided to go a different route, you decided to let us have a little freedom. but only because it benefitted your kingdom and your people and your buisnesses more. So you give us 9-5 minimum wage jobs and let us make a little something to support our families. But thats really it. you give us crumbs and sell our people your dream, so we can fight eachother like crabs in a barrell trying to achieve it all the while failing to realize were still servants and all our contributions in the work field only helps sustain your power, your government and your wealth.

they know we wont revolt though because we need to survive, noone wants to die or make a huge sacrifice like that, so we bow are heads and serve, as a depressed, poverty stricken beaten and broken, no hope for our people, nation.

Top that off, were crammed in the ghettos, projects, prisons, drugs all through our communities, you poisoned us with aids. Liquor store on every corner. You exalt are gang life through the music industry which keeps the cycle going. If you cared so much, your people wouldnt allow the stuff they say in their songs. your people pull the strings behind the scenes, those contracts they sign are ladened with dos and donts. And youll only allow them (if they want to be rich and famous) to glorify ungodly things. To keep us hating eachother and killing eachother in the streets, chasing a pipe dream. That YOUR people generally get to live without much effort. your people predominantly prosper, our people predominantly dont.

im not talking about individuals, im talking the collective state of the races. God views us collectively more then individually. Israel was judged collectively, not individually. The whole race went into slavery on ships. Think of the "individuals" that were actually serving God correctly and not in the midst of sin. They went into slavery too.. God judges as a whole not individuals.

which brings me to the point about Esau, you guys even if you are good souls, which is possible, very rare but possible, but God will judge your whole heritage, your whole power structure, you wont have anything to protect you when its all said and done. youre either going to go out fighting against God for your heritage and power? which the vast majority will do. Or you can humble yourselve, prepare for servitude, and concede defeat and become a slave or die. The options arent but these be the days of vengence and judgment, and the redemption of israel to their rightful seat of power with God over the earth.

after all, israel means "he is a prince of power with God"

your people have not paid for their sins yet, and your governments continue to oppress Gods people. Your governmrnt is modern day pharoah to us. Which is why america is spiritial egypt. Its symbolic of captivity and oppression to the hebrews. Negroes and indians.

the plight of our people today? (though allowed by God for punishment and righteous chastisment sakes) is mainly because of your people, your elite, your government. And you effect us and yourself as well, because of the lies you learned and picked up snd taught as the gospel. to mot only your people continuing the lies, but my people causing them to err from serving their God correctly, causing them to remain spiritually dead and a humble servant of your wicked kingdom.

so youre not innocent either. You dont realize how much damage those lies passed down to you causes. everytime you encounter a real hebrew and indoctrinate them in it. You anger God even more. so yes, even you, down here on our level, have to pay for those sins a bill of slavery. or death, take your pick.

Revelation 13:9-10 KJV

If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Esaus blessing was he would live by the sword. you live by the sword you die by the sword. That old saying comes from this scripture in revelations. its a clue as to who this beast is in revelations 13 having 7 heads and ten crowns. the caucasians lived by the sword, starting with alexander the great (1 maccabees 1:1-9) apocrypha king james version.

then the romans, Grecko-roman empire. It fell in the 4th century ad, then they returned in the 14th century and took rome back, conquered europe, and came out west and conquered the indians and hispanic tribes and establish their kingdom in america. that period in the the 1400s is called the RENAISSANCE era. You know what the definiton of "Renaissance" is?

Renaissance:

"the period of European history at the close of the Middle Ages (dark ages) and the rise of the modern world; a "cultural rebirth" from the 14th through the middle of the 17th centuries"

it means a REBIRTH, to come back, Which fulfills the prophecy of malachi, and the wounded head of the beast that was healed in revelations 13.

remember those books excerpts revealef that edom/esau is rome, the roman race.

Malachi 1:1-4 KJV

"The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi. I have loved you, says the Lord . Yet you say, Wherein have you loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? says the Lord : yet I loved Jacob, And I "hated" Esau, and laid his mountains (governments) and his heritage (race) waste for the dragons (nations) of the wilderness. Whereas Edom (Romans) says, We are impoverished, but we will "return and build the desolate places"; this saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The "border of wickedness", and, The people (race) against whom the Lord has indignation for ever."

return and build the desolate places. Thats talking about the renaissance era. They won the battle at constantinople in 1453 ad. And took Rome back, and began conquering europe and all the moors (black jews) ruling throughout europe for the dark ages since the fall of rome in 4th century ad. it was negroes that took over england, they named it england, and were the original and ONLY anglo saxons. Anglo saxon means "angelic sons of isaac" which is the children of Jacob/Israel. England means "angels land" angels is another name for the israelite hebrews.

by the way, which reminds me. The caucasian race ARE IN FACT HEBREWS. But not israelites. If youre a descendant of Abraham, of Eber? youre a hebrew. Ishamalites are hebrews, Esau Are hebrews, But Israel, is Hebrew israelite. Caucasians are hebrew Edomites or Idumeans. Arabs are Hebrew Ishmaelites, and negroes, hispanics, indians are Hebrew Israelites.

now back to my point of the rebirth of rome fulfilling the prophecy of malachi 1. Yeah, it was negroes that initially ruled europe starting with England. They ruled all of that as kings and people of nobility, for roughly 1000 years after rome fell. King James was the last moor that ruled in europe before he was conquered and killed. king james was a hebrew son of Jacob.

very good book.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I_7FK6bhxBc/U ... /king4.jpg

king james authentic portrait
http://lindy1950.tripod.com/biblical/iacobvs-vi.jpg

another authentic king james portait
http://www.israelitesunite.com/uploads/ ... 12.jpg?323

now I know you didnt know that. But king james ended up white because of the rebirth of romans, the beast. when they conquered rome and europe, they also ordered the iconoclasm of many biblical images and people of power, they white washed the biblical images and painted them white. Though james is not biblical character, they knew his importance because he authorized the translations of The God of israels holy scriptures, from Hebrew and greek to english.

He was at odds and opposed the roman catholic church. He called them nothing more the idolators and pagans. And blasphemers. You can read his memoirs in that book i posted about King James which is in the cambridge college library.

but the opposition and righteous slander by king james towards catholics probably explain the reason the modern world has moved away from the king james translations. No church reads the kjv anymore, they all read the NIV and other new english versions. Published by themselves. I guess its kind of hard to be of a particular faith and know that the man that authorized the book your reading in church, hated your particular church lol.

probably explains the gutting of the apocrypha and all that.

but anyways. Yeah, he was a moor, the last king of scottland, meaning the last BKACK king of scottland. Your people were servants din the moors kingdoms during the dark ages and many dwelled in the caucasus mountains of georgia russia. Hence tbe name CAUCASIAN.

This is what God meant whenr he said "edom says we are impoverished" that was the dark ages when they had no governments, no kings, and no heritage.

now we understand that head that was wounded with a deadly wound but healed and the world wondered after the beast after it healed.

Revelation 13:1-4 KJV

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads (7 kingdoms) and ten horns (world power structure), and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard (greece), and his feet were as the feet of a bear (russia), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (great britain): and the dragon (satan) gave him his power, and his seat (world power/heaven), and great authority. And I saw one of his heads (Rome) as it were wounded to death (dark ages); and his deadly wound was healed (rebirth renaissance era): and all the world wondered after the beast (the new world). And they worshipped the dragon (satan) which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast (Edom), saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

and thats true. Who can make war with the caucasian powers in the earth? what other nation outside can defeat them? you guys get so bored at the top that you just fight eachother. like russia and america or germany. Lol these are all caucasian nations fighting other caucasian nations. But all of you are the beast!! and heres proof that the beast is romans/caucasians.

Revelation 13:14-15 KJV

"And deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an "image to the beast", which had the "wound by a sword, and did live". And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

that image is cesare borgia, jesus christ depiction, the ronan caucasian jesus. this guy.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyizt ... o1_500.jpg

They did that when they got power back over rome and started conquering europe. Leonardo divinci was borgias best friend. they decided to make the image of the son of God to look like him, which is a representation of the race of edom, which gave them the power of control forcing that caucasian image in nations or killing them if they didnt accept it.

the spaniards did it to the indian and hispanic tribes. The britts did it too the negroes after they stripped them of their heritage so they couldnt remember that they were jews, a couple generations pass and the nation is already cut off from their heritage and rememberance. The first batch if slaves they brought over here that were civilizied and irganized and knew who they were, they murdere them all, all the intellectuals of our people, bred them first, then killed them off. the men and women Leaving their children that would grow up, ignorant to who they are. in comes whitw jesus and the christmas and easter and sunday worship forced on my peoole.

that image is the image of thr beast because the beast is edom. And borgia was a roman edomite. He was the first depiction of jesus as a caucasian in the earth. And he gained much power and control with the assistance of that image. They went through conquering and enslaving people by forcing the catholic faith on them to control them.

This is evil. hence why God says he HATES the nation of edom. And you people, the least of his nation, the pawns and peasents fell for the okir doke of youre own people, and you believe all these things the elite of your people put out. Thus you live by them and are guilty of the crimes. chiefly, guilty of lies and blasphemys, whether on purpose or in ignorance. The evil has spreaded because of your people and thus God will have to judge your whole race and enslave the least of you.
so your people will never rise again, like they did after the dark ages. Never again will God allow edom to rise and have power, his rightful place is a servant of jacob. When comes shows up, know that thats going to be your place. accept it or die. choose wisely.

but back to the point of iconoclasm. those images i posted from the voronet church in romania was done by the black moors, the JEWS. that one fortunately, they never got around to trying to destroy. the lord has to leave clues for his people, elsewise they would never have a shot at coming back to life as a people..So these images that still remain, are acts of God. And were left not destroyed on purpose.

heres a prophecy of the heathen romans doing that to the images in the bible initially. The real jews and israelites always made imiages of themselves to pass down to the generations in case nations try to get slick. They were thinking ahead thousands of years, the prophecies of them discontinuing from their heritage the prophecies if them being sleep for 2 days (2 thousand years) they knew all this. So they made the images for the generations in the latter days that would be born into all kind of hell and lies and oppression.

1 maccabees 3:48

48 "And laid open the book of the law (bible), wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images."

there goes your iconoclasm during the renaissanve rebirth era of the roman caucasians. And borgia the image of the beast.

Revelation 13:5-8 KJV

"And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies (the media); and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints (israelites/negroes, hispanics indians)), and to overcome them (conquer and enslave): and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (all people, the whole world) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

worship him means, to agree with his philosophies, his custons, his ways, his religions, His DEMOCRACY which is not inspired by God for his creation. You in agreement with it all, you worship the beast, and those that do, were not meant live. They were slain from the beginning.

but notice how it said make war with the saints? the FIRST thing they did was conquer negroes in Europe. then columbus hopped his happy ass on a boat and came out west and conquered the other 10 tribes of israel. Then they located the rest of the jews down in africa who were snatched up by the arabs and black africans, dwelling in west africa, picked them up and brought em over on cargo slave ships to be sold around and used as budiness to built their power in the west.

it all comes together now. Its no coincidence that no sooner that rome came in power, they started killing negroes and indians lmao!! That was the sole purpose of their power was to make war with the sons of God. Because why?? God was angry with his people and used edom to punish and destroy them for a time until they repent and hes ready to SAVE them.

anyways....its very clear who edom is, diffetent sects of the romans conquered the moors in england, and theu established their section of power in england, brittain. Other sects, conquered spain. other sects conquered france, and germany, and russia and greece back, theyre all Romans. Edomite tribes that settled in different parts of europe after conquering during the renaissance era.

i know the british sect of the romans enslaved the negroes, so the negroes will enslave the brittish tribes. The spanish sect of the romans conquered and enslaved the indians and hispanic tribes, the northern kingdom of israel. So they will conquere and enslave them. I think the britts had a hand in the conquering of the indians too.. my history is a bit rustu there. i know the french enslaved the negroes brought over on slaves in haiti. They will enslave them.

And im not too sure which sect enslaved the west indian black jamaicans sect of slaves brought over on ships. I guess it was spaniards. since it was in south america, but im not sure.

but anyways. Im done here. no need to reply. All the evidence is there. If you disagree youre in heavy denial.

Collin88
Banned
Banned

Post #27

Post by Collin88 »

[Replying to post 23 by Yahu]

by the way I hear what youre TRYING to say regarding the topic of ham and him being the youngest son. Which is a petty debate at this point. That wont change anything him being youngest or eldest. We know ham is the progenitor of dark races. But not the negroes. The debate is who are the negroes. proving Ham to be eldest or youngest really doesnt help the debate of who the negroes, today that doesnt have a damn thing collectively as a race that all other races have.

figuring out just why the hell they specifically suffer, economicly, oraganization, Mentally, physically as a people. Why this particular group of people are in fact a race of servants STILL in the land they were carried captive too. your people? run america its your HOME, (however illigitament home) but nevertheless you have the power to call it your home and no other race can DARE try and conquer you because of guess what? the assistance of those same groups of people you conquered. And their only payback for all the work was a funky 9-5 in YOUR buisness, working for YOUR people predominantly. And also a little measly ol welfare.

and in case there are a few whom slip through the cracks of this particular group of people and manage to rise within your kingdom. you meet them up at the top in the form of TAXES. So no matter WHAT they do? your people and your kingdom will benefit from THEIR works.

THATS slavery. Mentally. and the sad part about it is, you guys taxed your OWN people to keep the negroes oppressed and in servitude.

the bible touches on this in Habbakuk.

this is talking about the grecko-romans, which is the root of all the caucasian tribes in the earth. Its talking about Edom. pay attention. if the fires not too hot for you to bare.

Habakkuk 2:3-12 KJV

"For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end (last days) it shall speak (be understood/revealed), and not lie (cant be denied): though it tarry (will take a while to pass), wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

"Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith. Yea also, because he transgresses by wine (spiritual), he is a proud man (Edom), neither keeps at home (his own appointed land), who enlarges his desire as hell (destruction) and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathers unto him all nations (america/democracy), and heaps unto him all people (which america does): Shall not all these (nations) take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, "Woe to him that increases that which is not his! how long? and to him that lades himself with thick clay!

(note: the romans conquered rome, and europe which wasnt his, and increased it, they conquered the hebrews land in america which wasnt his, and increased it. he conquered jerusalem and israel which DEFINITELY wasnt his and he had no buisness getting his grubby hands on. And increased that which was never his. All other nations still dwell where they dwelled for millineums, chinese been in the east serving buddah for millineums, arabs been in the middle east doing their thing as ishmaelites with the exception of conquering egypt. But they have a judgement coming too, because they TOO had the negroes in their possession. buy the caucasaians? you conquered whole CONTINENTS and enslaved whole races physically and the world with your new world philosophies. you fulfill that prophecy of incresing that which isnt yours, land GOD didnt give you and your descendants to dwell in. and im fulfilling the prophecy of calling your people out on it. but mainly this is talking about the foreign nations outside of israel, because God said edom is despised by all nations outside their own.

All the OTHER nations (not white) have negative things to say about your people and it aint racism, its TRUTH. you guys are the ONLY race that talks about "racism" when someones pissed at your people when your people is the definition of racist. Despite a sect of your peoples attempt to "let people be free" failing to realize that, yeah, they may be "physically" free, but at the end of the day, your people, your elite powers have the FINAL say so. so dont get it twisted, there may be a certain sect of your people who believe in equality and all that. Which is futile, since God is against that, so that means the philosophy itself is against God and an enemy belief. So you thinking its righteous that we all be equal makes you guilty of opposing Gods system, because he never inspired "equality" for all people. Hes not STUPID, one group of people HAVE to rule the world. meaning they are NOT equal to ANYBODY. that people are the people HE CHOSE, the sons of jacob. they dont have to listen to anybody by their power, God.

The problem is, your people were not chosen to play that roll by God. but you have that power? so whered you get it from? the dragon... so you are an opposition and prideful adversary of God and HIS order. your actions and philosophies contradict the will of God. And thats for a reason. but anyways to finish the prophecy.

"Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite you (edom), and "awake" that shall vex (annoy) you, and you shall be for booties (spoils) unto them? Because you have spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people (israel) shall spoil you; because of men's blood, and for the violence of the land(america), of the city, and of all that dwell therein (with your ungodly philosophies is how you draw their spiritual blood).

"Woe to him that covets an evil covetousness to his house (nation) that he may set his nest on high (world power), that he may be delivered from the power of evil (Gods judgment)! "

"you have consulted "shame" to your house (race) by cutting off many people (nations), and has sinned against your soul."

"For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it. Woe to him that builds a town with blood, and establishes a city (kingdom) by iniquity!"

this fits the caucasaian nation to a tee. No other race fits this prophecy. and this is why God wouldnt reveal it until the very last days. right before the day of judgment. So what do you expect to happen to the remnant of your people after the day of judgement? and gives all the power to the israelites over you that afflicted them, with your lies, your verbal degradings. your forefathers wicked physical history over them. whats going to happen when theres no more government of yours and philosophies and people that "BELIEVED" in them, to protect you?

youre going to become spoils. And servants and handmaids. nothing more.

Amos 9:11-15 KJV

"In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen (nation of israel, all tribes), and close up the breaches (divisions among them) thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old (king david days): That they may possess (OWN) the remnant of Edom (Esau/Romans/caucasians), and of all the heathen (gentiles), which are called by my name, saith the Lord that does this."

(note: very deceiving verse there, that last particular verse i did the reasearch into other languages translations, and it was revealed that it says something totally different then the english version. Proving this verse was tampered with shortly after the death of king james, my speculation. but the translation in spanish and haitian creole says.

"so that those nations upon whom my name are called may possess the remnant of Edom and of the heathen, thus says the lord that doeth this"

thats what you find in the other translations. So yeah. because israel are the only people called by Gods name, if that verse stands as true in the english, then that makes Gods word contradict. because only israel are called by his name, and he only sent christ to the lost sheep of israel and the gentile israelites. no other nation is called by Gods name, ESPECIALLY the seed of Edom.

I do my research, definitely not a pushover, but a conquerer by the power of God.

you say you were called to do something about idolatry lies and all that. i guess. no you werent, you were called to be exactly what you are, an edomite body fit for servitude to the seed of jacob.

"Behold, the days come, says the Lord , that the plowman (slave) shall overtake the reaper (master), and the treader of grapes (slave) him that soweth seed(master); and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. And I will bring again the captivity (bring out of captivity again) of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities (kingdoms), and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them (we will prosper for our own work, no taxes!!!). And I will plant them upon their land (israel and jerusalem), and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, says the Lord your God."

I cant for that day. You will be our servants, paying OUR taxes! we will benefit and enjoy ALL of which we work for. And not have to give ANY of it to your people. Now THATS LIVING. Your people will help sustain our power and wealth, like we do yours today. Itll be a bit more personal though, you wont have the kind of freedom like democracy. No, youll be our physical property. Servants and concubines.

Do you know what a concubine is? look it up. Your women, and all nations women will play those rolls for us hebrew israelites in our land. And he will not just have one in our possession, oh no. Women wont have the power over men in those days like that. We will have multiple numbers of them, like david and solomon. hundreds of beautiful female servants of the caysaians and all the nations womens. .and even hundreds of our own women, bur they will be exalted over your women and rule over your women. As our wives.

the handmaids will just be personal sex servants, our secondary wives. thats our GLORY and honor in that day for serving our God and exalting his name in the eartg above all. And following christ and dealing with our brethren and women according to the love of God.

our glory and promise is multiple wives of our choice and concubines in the kingdom, unlimited wealth and prosperity for not only our nation but every last soul of our people born into Gods glorious earth. Not a one will be poverty stricken in that day. We ll possess our own land, we will enjoy the work of our own hands, we will rest on the lords sabbaths and give him his honor and we will work when we CHOOSE to work. we can be lazy all day and enjoy watching you do it all, all day OR when we get a little bored we can do it ourselves. we dint have to say in the morning, damn i gotta go in to work or im going to be fired, nooo, this is our rest as a people finally. We do what we want when we want as long as its inspired by God.

and guess what? the enslavement and spoiling of your people is the WILL of God, righteous and just. So as our property we can do what we want to you. beat you, "ravish your women" our female aervants when we get the urge. even our wives, we can deal with them when we want it. God will get them in order too, becausr the black and latino woman are wayyyy out of order today thinks to YOUR peoples feminist indoctrinations they refuse to respect their husbands and honor them and thetefore many will be judged in those sins. so in that day, whatever woman we have in our possession we can deal with when we want to.

I dont know how the wifing process will be, but i know it wont be hard, and we wint have to wait for years to maje the decision because all our women will be righteous and know their place, i cant wait for the day when we dont have to deal with those stupid and ignorant ghetto attitudes of my women and the latin women. The day when the black women will be in subjection to her husband will be an wonderful day. Because today our women have no idea how special they actually are and how much potential they have and value to a man when they are godly women and try to please God by pkeasing their husbands. instead of feeling entitled and having a bitchy attitude all the tine over pettiness. that spirit will be purged in the judgment from not only our women but all women.

men will be lords in their houses again. we will have beautiful honorable wives of our people who will bare us
many children. and we will have beautiful servants of the other nations. We will do what we want with them. We will sell them away, or keep them for ourselves, depending how good they are.

dont get me wrong, your people will have wives too. That we appoint to you. but the single ones, if we want to we will take them for ourselves. And we will live FOREVER and not die, because sin wont exist in our people, so death will have no power over us because we wont sin, ever.

note: its not sin to have multiple wives and women servants.

Leviticus 25:44-46 KJV

"Both your bondmen, and your bondmaids (female servants), which you shall have, shall be of the heathen (gentiles) that are round about you; of them shall you buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers (gentiles) that do sojourn among you, of them shall you buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And you shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, you shall not rule one over another with rigour."

law was if we had servants of our own people? we couldnt rule them with rigor but to have compassion on them. But servants of the gentiles that we bought, we could do what we wanted with them as long as it was in the confines of the commandments. if we had a heathen female servant? we could do what we wanted to her when we wanted. Her job was to please us and keep us satisfied. We could beat her if she refused. We could take it from her. ect. It was lawful.

it wasnt adultery nor fornication. Adultery is if we dealt with another mans wife or slave of the heathen women, that did not belong to us or was our possession.
its also a spiritual sin too, like idolatry is adultery against God. We betrayed our covenant word with him.

fornication was unlawful sexual activities. Homosexuality, Lesbianism, 3 somes, groupies, orgies, incest, beastiality, prostitution, deal with different men for money, or whore mongering, just dealing with different women and paying them for it and not keeping them as your wife. These was fornications.

But if we owned a female servant, how ever many we could handle. They belonged to us, was our property, was our wives. The marriage bed is undefiled as long as we deal with them one at a tine privately. but for our wives of our women, it was a covenant that went both ways. We men were obligated to hold up our end of the bargain in the marriage, fulfill all there desires in the bedroom. Take care of them and provide for them unto death. if we had multiple, we had to deal with them all and keep them all unil death. couldnt put them away unless they fornicated.

as for the bondmaids, it was a bit different. It wasnt an actual marriage because God told us not to marry the heathen women, it was sin to jo8ned unto them. like in agreement with them, because they caused us and our children to serve ither gods. But we could have them as concubine sex servants. As long as they were ours we did have to provide for them. but we didnt have to deal with them sexually if we didnt want to. they were more so house servants that worked for our wives. but as our property and belonging to us, if we desired to we could deal with them in the bedroom anytine we wanted. we could also put them away anytine we wanted. Whereas our wives we couldnt, this gave our women an advantage and a level of respect over all the other nations women. we are not to treat them the same as our servants. The servants are just toys.

in the kingdom, there will be no sin, no servants of our people and we will have full power over our slaves. Meaning God is our God, but you slaves? were YOUR God. God is not involved in our relationship. We our your lords in that day, you will have to worship us! the sons od God, for want of all things.

We all will have different sets of rules in our hones for our slaves, some may rule with compassion. If you wind up in the hands of a compassionate slave master its probably because you werent that of a human being during the time your people ruled the earth in wickesness, then you might land in the hands of a rough and hard slave master, hard to please. and he will rule you with rignor. And those will probably the evil wicked of your people during the time you ruled, and were preserved through death to suffer a long brutal life as a beaten up slave, THEN you get to die, after vengence is laid upon you at the hands of your master.

im telling you, when God says vengence is his, thats what he means, he will give every ounce off vengence to his people that are redeemed.

if they were evil women, like those ones who try to rule over men and are grade a bitches who feel entitled to everything, and were blasphemers of Gods name and his will? they will probably be a chained up slave, raped and abused brutally every night, slapped around and spit on, anally brutalized in a dungeon, crying and begging for mercy. letting out loud painful screams while they call their israelite slave master her God. Every night. and live a life like that all her days until she dies.

when they get sold theyll probably say, hey this one was a grade a bitch in her lifetime, a feminist, a racist white blonde haired blue eyed devil of a women. So any man that buys her, show her no mercy. we recommend strict rulership over her. you can do as you please with her.

but then if they were good women and admitted the truth was humbled and agreed with Gods will. And did treat people well?

theyll probably say at the auction block. this woman, she was actually a good women. She was a good soul in her nations wicked kingdom. She did fear our God and agreed with his words. That they were righteous. Who ever buys her, show some compassion on her, though she is your property, we cant tell you how to treat your property, but try and take it easy on this one. Give her a light job. theyll probably be granted a handsome husband and have a nice family. just because theyll be a servant dont mean they cant enjoy good things in life. the lord will have mercy on those who have good souls. youll still be a servant, but you wont be an abused servant. but if you get carried away we will put you in your place.

thats how I vision the captivity of the women servants.

me Ill take it easy on the cool ones. but the evil ones i will have my way and humble her spirit in my house, all the other women will be ashamed of her. But also fear me and stay on their job so they dont end up like her. chained up at the bottom of my basement having to deepthroat me everytime i see her, just to be able to eat. looking all ugly and dirty. i may have compassion on her once her ego prideful spirit is broken and she surrenders to me in her spirit, and will never again utter the evil she used to utter out her ugly mouth when her people had power under satan.

i may get tired of abusing her and let her come up and be a servant in the house, she can sleep in a bed like the others.

anyways, you get the picture now of taking them captives whose captives they were now and your people being at the mercy of our call. We will be your Gods in that day, like God tells us, he will have compassion and nercy on whom he will. Same with us as your lords. We ll have compassion on our gentile servants whom we will. you will serve and honor christ, you will honor our God and you will honor and serve us as your Gods and depends on if we like you or not if we will have compassion.

i got male friends i would take it real easy on if they made it that far. i would give them one of my most beautiful wives for there services of me, i would cut them slack over all the others. And even protect them from the others jealousy. I dint HATE your people, I just tell the truth, and i cant stand the prideful arrogant ones of your people who diss my God. those i will not show compassion, neither will my brethren that make it.

i would tell my boy, (edomite friend/servant) i would call him up to my room and tell him go outside in the field and tell all the others that if they dont get the individual jobs done i told them to get done by sundown tonight, that those that dont finish will not get to eat any food for 1 week and a half. And yet, they will still continue working even without food and i dont care if they die in the fields working, they will get whipped for not working. But I would tell my boy that hes not under the command though. I will set him up as lord over them, in his services of me.

Then i got female friends today of them though, like my ex, who I really dont like and i actually woudnt mind having my way with her and humbling her spirit if she was in my possession. it might take a while before i have mercy on her. i dont think ill put her in my dungeon, but she will be low among my women servants, and i will tell my wives to be really stern with her. She will respect my authority when its all said and done. And i def will deal with her in the bedroom and use her. i actually hope she does make it to the kingdom so i can have the chance of owning her ass, figuratively and literally. If not? ehhh. i wont miss her.

and proof that were gods in the earth?

Psalms 82:6-8 KJV

"I have said, You are gods; and all of you (israelites) are children of the most High. But you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations."

we fell because of sin and lost are kingdom, when we ruled we were gods in the earth, god means power, we were POWERS in the earth, LORDS (masters) KINGS (We were bowed to and worshippef as lords.

but we fell like men, like the gentiles kingdoms that fell, we fell, we DIED as a people. were dead today, were in HELL today. captivity. But we ll be redeemed and live as powers in the earth again and forever over nations as their gods. Their masters

John 10:33-38 KJV

"The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone you not; but for blasphemy; and because that you, being a man, make yourself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Yeou are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came (israelites), and the scripture cannot be broken;(it endures forever as gospel truth, never changes) Say you of him, whom the Father has sanctified, and sent into the world, you blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? "

"If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do?, though you believe not me, believe the works: that you may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him."

point is we israelites are all sons of God, we are gods in this earth over nations. Its written.

and in case you think im crazy about my vision of your people and the other nations captivity? read this.

Revelation 2:26-28 KJV

"And he (israelite) that overcomes and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I give power (gods)over the nations (gentiles): (including caucasians) And he shall rule them with a "rod of iron"; (strict and stern, rough) as the vessels of a potter shall they (gentiles) be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star."

now tell me if that sounds like oyr rulership over you will be regulated? no it wont. You do what we say, and what we say will be orders from our God. we wont sin so everything we do will be righteous. If we rape our women servants and abuse them, its righteous. if we abuse the men servants and work them until they die and not have compassion? its righteous. like a potter shall they be broken to shivers.

now i see why your people in the elite hate us.

and to finish off the whole ham thing. you missed the point. it said HAM uncovered noahs nakedness, meaning HAM did the sin, not canaan. if canaan did it it wouldve said "canaan uncovered his grandfathers nakedness" it did not say that. Ham did the sin and canaans seed paid for it. Ham again is the younger son of noah. Quit reaching to avoid being proven wrong.

[/quote]

the_human_being
Student

Post #28

Post by the_human_being »

[Replying to post 1 by trumpet_guy]

Satan still has access to the throne. He condemns or acts as prosecuting attorney before the throne while Christ is our advocate or defense attorney if you will. The war in heaven is in the latter days.

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Post #29

Post by Yahu »

Collin88 wrote:

by the way I hear what youre TRYING to say regarding the topic of ham and him being the youngest son. Which is a petty debate at this point. That wont change anything him being youngest or eldest. We know ham is the progenitor of dark races. But not the negroes. The debate is who are the negroes. proving Ham to be eldest or youngest really doesnt help the debate of who the negroes, today that doesnt have a damn thing collectively as a race that all other races have.
Yes Ham is the progenitor of the dark races. The negros are descent from Cush, Ham's son. Cush means 'BLACK' in Hebrew while Ham means 'Burnt or hot' if I remember right.

Cush is also translated as Ethiop and is always equated with the black race in scripture.

Jer 13:23 Can the Ethiopian (Cushi - 'their blackness') change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Negros are NOT Hebrews but descent of Ham by his son Cush (who was also the father of Nimrod who was also black). The original rebellion against Yah after the flood was led by a black man. The spirit of Nimrod is the anti-christ spirit. He was 1/4 nephilim by his mother (Ashtoreth/Dianna, the queen of heaven). Nimrod is the original anti-christ. Anyone descent of Nimrod is also cursed because of the nephilim bloodline they possess. Granted how much of the negro race is descent of Nimrod is unknown.

Note: I incorrectly identified Ham as Ethiop in a previous post. It was Cush, not Ham. I was going by memory instead of looking it up and got the two confused. The land of Ham is considered Egypt.
Last edited by Yahu on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Post #30

Post by Yahu »

the_human_being wrote: [Replying to post 1 by trumpet_guy]

Satan still has access to the throne. He condemns or acts as prosecuting attorney before the throne while Christ is our advocate or defense attorney if you will. The war in heaven is in the latter days.
You are correct in that HaSatan is 'the accusing one'. It is a title of a position within the divine counsel, not a name of an individual. You are also correct that the passage in Revelation about the dragon pulling down 1/3 of the stars is a future event.

There is no war in Heaven but in 'the heavens' ie the sky. The Hebrew word Shammayim is 'duel plural'. There is the domain of Yah and the sky. Anything above your head is 'the heavens' which includes the stary realm. Yah's realm is considered the 'third heaven' by scholars but they see a separation of the air and the realm of stars as the other two. All are called 'heavens'.

The 'stars' referenced in Revelation are called the 'host of heaven' in the Old Testament. It is a reference to pagan deities and principalities that were worshiped by the pagans. It is 1/3 of those beings that the dragon pulls down, not angels. Those individuals are the spirits of the offspring of angels, ie Nephilim spirits. Here is an example.

2Ki 23:5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun (god), and to the moon (goddess), and to the planets (Venus, Jupiter, Mercury, Saturn, Mars,...), and to all the host of heaven.

Each pagan deity or major principality had a celestial symbol or constellation associated with them. For example, the Pleiades are referenced in scripture and are most likely the 7 stars in the 7 churches of Rev 2&3 that are causing problems within the churches.

Job 9:9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

The 'Testament of Solomon' has an interesting passage about the Pleiades.

Now Satan is identified as the pagan sun god through out scripture. For example, he casts his 'fiery darts' verses the pagan 'arrows of the sun'. The 'king of the pit' in Revelation is Abbadon in the Hebrew (the destroyer) and Apollyon (the destroyer) in the Greek. It is a reference to the Greek god Apollo, the pagan sun god. Even the title Lucifer is latin for 'shining one'. It is equivalent to the Greek epitaph of Pheobus for Pheobus Apollo ('the shining one, the destroyer'). He was 'a destroyer' by 'insect plague' hence his title of Baal-zebub (lord of Flies) by the Philistines. The Canaanites called him Molech, Melqart, Milcom,...

Nu 25:2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods.
3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.
4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.
5 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor.

Baalpeor is also a reference to the pagan sun god. Baalpeor is 'lord of the cleft/gap/opening' who was worshiped via perverse sexual acts, usually homosexual while Baal/Ashtoreth worship by heterosexual acts.