The Holy Spirit and the World Today

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

lowlyservant

The Holy Spirit and the World Today

Post #1

Post by lowlyservant »

2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Within this thread, I will be discussing the Spirit of truth, Ezekiel's wheels, chariots of God, supernatural orbs and how they are all one and the same Holy Spirit. I will be discussing some of His works here on earth and you can see for yourselves just how He is highly misunderstood in the world today.

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him, nor knows Him; but you know Him, For He dwells with and will be in you.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: Neither sees Him nor knows Him does not mean merely that the world is not able to visually identify the Holy Spirit because He is spirit. Something more is meant: The Spirit of God is active in the world, but His acts go unnoticed by the world (see 1 Cor. 2:14).

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

Not only is the world unable to visually identify the Holy Spirit, His acts go unnoticed as well.

We who are not of this world (believing the lies of this world) can not only visually identify the Holy Spirit today, but can notice His acts within the world as well.

Please notice how these supernatural orbs resemble an eyeball. This is the Spirit of truth who bears witness:

ImageImage

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The photograph above left is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph. The Spirit of truth is the Holy Spirit.

Roman 9:1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of truth bears witness to and testifies of Christ.

John !5:26-27 But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. And you also bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

[center]The Holy Spirit Glorifies Christ[/center]

The Spirit of truth bears witness to the indwelt Spirit of Christ in Christians.

John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may go onto the Father.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

[center]--'--,--~{@[/center]
Romans 8:15-16 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father". The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

It is the Spirit of truth who bears witness to the Spirit of adoption that we are adopted children of God. The Holy Spirit bears witness when believers cry out to the Father in prayer.
Last edited by lowlyservant on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Zzyzx »

[Replying to post 1 by lowlyservant]
Those who are inclined to preach rather than debate are welcome to do so in Holy Huddle sub-forum (set aside for such things) or in Random Ramblings -- NOT in Christianity and Apologetics sub-forum (set aside for debate)

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

lowlyservant

Post #3

Post by lowlyservant »

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture)

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel"...an orbital description of the Holy Spirit as a living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, "Ezekiel's Vision of God" -

Ezekiel 1:15-21 Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and the rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those stood, these stood; and when those where lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit within the Holy Spirit Himself as one of God's chariots...also known as Ezekiel's wheels:

Ezekiel 1:21 "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

"for the spirit of the living creature was in the orb"

Ezekiel 1:19 'and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up"

"and when the spirit of the living creature was lifted up from the earth, the orb was lifted up"

Please note that the Holy Spirit appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and the Cherubim (living creatures) would have appeared as much more than the Holy Spirit in this photograph.

Psalm 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands; The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

"Even thousands of thousands"

lowlyservant

Post #4

Post by lowlyservant »

Zzyzx wrote: .
[Replying to post 1 by lowlyservant]
Those who are inclined to preach rather than debate are welcome to do so in Holy Huddle sub-forum (set aside for such things) or in Random Ramblings -- NOT in Christianity and Apologetics sub-forum (set aside for debate)

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.
Could you please move my thread to the Holy Huddle sub-forum? Any well studied Christian knows that the scriptural work in my thread is not rambling, pointless, a rave or rant, nor an obscure opinion.

lowlyservant

Post #5

Post by lowlyservant »

I would just like to say thank you to my brothers & sisters for defending the faith, it is a righteous and noble thing you do in defending the truth about our family in heaven.