Humans are a "GMO."

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Humans are a "GMO."

Post #1

Post by mickeymudge »

NIH is not very forthcoming with this information, however there are still hints even from what little they do share with us. It's apparent that our alleged creation period of about 6,000 years ago is obviously flawed based on our mtDNA clearly showing that Mitochondrial Eve's lineage dates back between 100,000 to 200,000 years ago while Y-Chromosome Adam dates back between 180,000 to 581,000 years prior to the alleged 6,000 years.

There is also the big question as to why the two of them clearly have way different time lines to begin with. These questions are all answered by the only plausible solution to them all, which is that humans were abducted from another planet and brought to Earth. Clearly your lineage can't survive without both male and female counterparts. Eve's line of descent is the ONLY female to still carry an unbroken line to all humans today. Clearly proving she was removed from her contemporaries.

All throughout the bible, God is using DNA, to sicken us, and slow us down, all the way to disabling supernatural abilities that we once had as well, and it's ALL in the bible.

The big break about our DNA didn't come from NIH that mapped out our Genome back in the 80's, it actually came from a man that paid several DNA labs to test a skull he had found. Along the way he learned that there was obvious tampering in our DNA. Changes that can only be done in a Lab. These changes are present in all humans and human fossils on earth. The Labs taught him that these changes don't happen in the wild.

It's unsure if the NIH might agree, or if they are simply not aware of magnitude of what this means. The fact that they are still stumped on NON coding DNA right now which makes up 98% of our DNA, tells me they most likely are oblivious.

What this means of course is with the proper presentation, we might very soon be able to get all of our powers back.

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Clownboat
Savant

Re: Humans are a "GMO."

Post #3

Post by Clownboat »

mickeymudge wrote: NIH is not very forthcoming with this information, however there are still hints even from what little they do share with us. It's apparent that our alleged creation period of about 6,000 years ago is obviously flawed based on our mtDNA clearly showing that Mitochondrial Eve's lineage dates back between 100,000 to 200,000 years ago while Y-Chromosome Adam dates back between 180,000 to 581,000 years prior to the alleged 6,000 years.

There is also the big question as to why the two of them clearly have way different time lines to begin with. These questions are all answered by the only plausible solution to them all, which is that humans were abducted from another planet and brought to Earth. Clearly your lineage can't survive without both male and female counterparts. Eve's line of descent is the ONLY female to still carry an unbroken line to all humans today. Clearly proving she was removed from her contemporaries.

All throughout the bible, God is using DNA, to sicken us, and slow us down, all the way to disabling supernatural abilities that we once had as well, and it's ALL in the bible.

The big break about our DNA didn't come from NIH that mapped out our Genome back in the 80's, it actually came from a man that paid several DNA labs to test a skull he had found. Along the way he learned that there was obvious tampering in our DNA. Changes that can only be done in a Lab. These changes are present in all humans and human fossils on earth. The Labs taught him that these changes don't happen in the wild.

It's unsure if the NIH might agree, or if they are simply not aware of magnitude of what this means. The fact that they are still stumped on NON coding DNA right now which makes up 98% of our DNA, tells me they most likely are oblivious.

What this means of course is with the proper presentation, we might very soon be able to get all of our powers back.
Can you explain how DNA can provide super powers? I get it as to how DNA can code for proteins, but I don't understand the mechanism behind DNA that would produce the "powers" you allude to.

Please be very specific describing the mechanism behind the DNA.
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #4

Post by mickeymudge »

[Replying to post 3 by Clownboat]

Can you explain how DNA can provide super powers? I get it as to how DNA can code for proteins, but I don't understand the mechanism behind DNA that would produce the "powers" you allude to.

DNA doesn't provide super powers. The powers were there all along, and God disabled them through DNA, also giving him the option to re-enable them for those that "Turned and be healed."

You have to look at it like this.

In order to have these supernatural abilities, you must first have the organ to synthesize the effect, then you must have the DNA to run the program specifically for that organ to operate, plus this all has to be interfaced with our brain for access, which requires additional DNA.

The powers we have missing are...

Telepathy. Guaranteed, we lost this in the tower of babel.
Remote viewing, Double Guaranteed as it's mentioned in the bible as being used and called visions, it's later ordered to be removed by Gods order in Isaiah 6:8. We also have dozens of people today that have a weakened version of this, in addition to them being employed by the government, in addition to them running training centers to help others access this natural ability. In addition, as a complementary set, we also have the ability to SEND visions, like some other people have been able to do starting back when cameras were first made. They can imagine an image, and project it onto film in a camera.

We also appear to have remnants of a form of Psychokinesis. This is confirmed through the documented history of Nina Kulagina, as well as Scientists agreeing that Poltergeist activity is actuall coming from the subject. In addition to automatic writing, the ideo-motor effect, and our subconscious.

As a complementary pair we could also have levitation, but our only reference about this is in the bible when Jesus walks on water, and documented accounts of people being possessed.

Along with the remote viewing, we allegedly have some ability to see into the future. It's very weak, and difficult to access even by the pros. I don't know many details of this one.

Clownboat
Savant

Post #5

Post by Clownboat »

mickeymudge wrote: [Replying to post 3 by Clownboat]

DNA doesn't provide super powers. The powers were there all along, and God disabled them through DNA, also giving him the option to re-enable them for those that "Turned and be healed."

In order to have these supernatural abilities, you must first have the organ to synthesize the effect, then you must have the DNA to run the program specifically for that organ to operate, plus this all has to be interfaced with our brain for access, which requires additional DNA.

Remote viewing, Double Guaranteed as it's mentioned in the bible as being used and called visions, it's later ordered to be removed by Gods order in Isaiah 6:8. We also have dozens of people today that have a weakened version of this, in addition to them being employed by the government, in addition to them running training centers to help others access this natural ability. In addition, as a complementary set, we also have the ability to SEND visions, like some other people have been able to do starting back when cameras were first made. They can imagine an image, and project it onto film in a camera.

We also appear to have remnants of a form of Psychokinesis. This is confirmed through the documented history of Nina Kulagina, as well as Scientists agreeing that Poltergeist activity is actuall coming from the subject. In addition to automatic writing, the ideo-motor effect, and our subconscious.

As a complementary pair we could also have levitation, but our only reference about this is in the bible when Jesus walks on water, and documented accounts of people being possessed.

Along with the remote viewing, we allegedly have some ability to see into the future. It's very weak, and difficult to access even by the pros. I don't know many details of this one.
So you cannot explain the "how". Thank you.
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #6

Post by mickeymudge »

Clownboat wrote:

Well that depends on the orientation of your question.

If you're asking how it is that DNA can disable superpowers, or rather how DNA can be re-programmed to disable existing abilities, I think I just explained that in pretty good detail. If you wanted more of an indepth answer like how exactly did God do this, of course we can only speculate, however the Russians may have just found the answer.

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics. ... equencies/

If you're asking for specifics of the coding of the DNA, NIH may or may not have that at this time, or they may not be sure of what they have.

Clownboat
Savant

Post #7

Post by Clownboat »

mickeymudge wrote:
Clownboat wrote:

Well that depends on the orientation of your question.

If you're asking how it is that DNA can disable superpowers, or rather how DNA can be re-programmed to disable existing abilities, I think I just explained that in pretty good detail. If you wanted more of an indepth answer like how exactly did God do this, of course we can only speculate, however the Russians may have just found the answer.

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics. ... equencies/

If you're asking for specifics of the coding of the DNA, NIH may or may not have that at this time, or they may not be sure of what they have.
DNA sequences contain instructions to make a protein, this is known as a gene.

How do you get from DNA to Genes to levitation? What protein is needed in order to levitate for example? How does the presence of a protein provide the ability to defy gravity?

It's one thing to say that DNA turns stuff on and off, but something totally different to explain that your claim is true. Now is your chance. Be as specific as you can by showing the steps from DNA to Genes to levitation. You will need to do better than, "it turns things on and off".

Perhaps it wont be long until we synthesis the protein needed to levitate?

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #8

Post by mickeymudge »

DNA sequences contain instructions to make a protein, this is known as a gene.

How do you get from DNA to Genes to levitation? What protein is needed in order to levitate for example? How does the presence of a protein provide the ability to defy gravity?

Oh, I see what you're asking. It's a rather complex understanding, I'm not sure if this is going to make sense.

It's apparent that God used DNA, or Gene manipulation to punish us and remove our supernatural abilities. This has already been covered, please let me know if there is anything you don't understand.

The powers are mentioned in the bible as well, in addition to me locating the exact points in which they were ordered to be removed. Again let me know if you don't grasp this.

It's apparent that God used DNA manipulation to control us by two clear facts. The first is that God makes the claim that our punishments will all be handed down to our offspring. The second is where he is witnessed arriving to us accompanied by a four headed creature of lion ox eagle and man, clearly displaying that he is a mad scientist.

There are documented events of random people on Earth having what appears to be some use, or a weakened version of the mentioned abilities..

We also have proof that there is obvious tampering with our DNA present in any available human samples we can get a hold of from past times. Meaning all people have had tampered DNA, and no one is able to tell us WHO DID IT.

I'm telling you who did it. Someone with advanced knowledge and a lot of help. The alleged creator we call God.

It's one thing to say that DNA turns stuff on and off, but something totally different to explain that your claim is true. Now is your chance. Be as specific as you can by showing the steps from DNA to Genes to levitation. You will need to do better than, "it turns things on and off".

Ya you didn't understand. We always had the abilities, they have just been disabled using changes through our DNA. Don't try to ask me how DNA causes levitation. That's like me asking you how DNA gives us life, you couldn't answer it any better than I could, however it doesn't mean it's not real.

Perhaps it wont be long until we synthesis the protein needed to levitate?[/quote]

DNA is codded in a complex order to create things to happen. With the correct programming, we are able to do all the things that we know we can do, and apparently some things we were created to also do that have been otherwise disabled.

Clownboat
Savant

Post #9

Post by Clownboat »

It's apparent that God used DNA, or Gene manipulation to punish us and remove our supernatural abilities.
apparent
[uh-par-uh nt, uh-pair-] Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
adjective
readily seen; exposed to sight; open to view; visible:
The crack in the wall was readily apparent.
capable of being easily perceived or understood; plain or clear; obvious:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apparent?s=t

You are mistaken. It is not apparent. This is just another in the long list of un evidenced empty claims.
You have not shown that you are special nor that your claims should be given any credence.
This has already been covered, please let me know if there is anything you don't understand.
Still don't understand how the coding for proteins can cause a person to levitate. Neither do you it appears.
The powers are mentioned in the bible as well, in addition to me locating the exact points in which they were ordered to be removed. Again let me know if you don't grasp this.
I grasp it that you think the Bible is special for some reason. Why can you not grasp that I don't find the Bible special like you do. Can you not grasp this simple fact?
It's apparent that God used DNA manipulation to control us by two clear facts. The first is that God makes the claim that our punishments will all be handed down to our offspring.

He did? Let's examine your claim shall we?
Deuteronomy 24:16 - The father shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers. Every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

When your wrong, your wrong.
The second is where he is witnessed arriving to us accompanied by a four headed creature of lion ox eagle and man, clearly displaying that he is a mad scientist.
Who witnessed this and why do you believe the claim?
There are documented events of random people on Earth having what appears to be some use, or a weakened version of the mentioned abilities..
Great, now find a credible one. You know, one that claimed the million dollar prize for example. I will not be holding my breath.
We also have proof that there is obvious tampering with our DNA present in any available human samples we can get a hold of from past times.
Show us this proof you claim is there and why it is obvious. This request will be easy for you to do if you are being truthful.
Meaning all people have had tampered DNA, and no one is able to tell us WHO DID IT.
Your empty claim "means" that all people have had tampered DNA? That's not how this works. Show that you speak the truth please.
I'm telling you who did it. Someone with advanced knowledge and a lot of help. The alleged creator we call God.
You can tell me anything you want. Do you mind if I tell you that I don't find you to be credible and that I will not believe any claim you make until you can show that you speak the truth?

Ya you didn't understand.
You failed to explain.
We always had the abilities, they have just been disabled using changes through our DNA.
At this point I am just going to debate like you have been:
No, we have not always had the abilities and they have never been disabled.
That was much easier than making a statement and then backing it up with evidence. Perhaps I am beginning to understand your approach?
Don't try to ask me how DNA causes levitation.
To bad. You made the claim. How does DNA cause levitation.
Let me guess, it turns it on and off. :roll:
That's like me asking you how DNA gives us life, you couldn't answer it any better than I could, however it doesn't mean it's not real.
You give yourself too much credit if you think I'm trying to show your claims to be not real. They hardly deserve to be considered IMO, but I await the possibility that you will have something credible to show us. Perhaps if you get to that point I will attempt to show your claims to not be real, or perhaps change my view.
DNA is codded in a complex order to create things to happen. With the correct programming, we are able to do all the things that we know we can do, and apparently some things we were created to also do that have been otherwise disabled.
Did I mention my ocean front property that I have for sale in Arizona? Will you believe me, or would you need evidence first. Please think this through and then apply it to your claims.

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #10

Post by mickeymudge »

Clownboat wrote:
It's apparent that God used DNA, or Gene manipulation to punish us and remove our supernatural abilities.

apparent
[uh-par-uh nt, uh-pair-] Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
adjective
readily seen; exposed to sight; open to view; visible:
The crack in the wall was readily apparent.
capable of being easily perceived or understood; plain or clear; obvious:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apparent?s=t

You are mistaken. It is not apparent. This is just another in the long list of un evidenced empty claims.
You have not shown that you are special nor that your claims should be given any credence.

Actually you're wrong. There are only two possibilities in which God could have removed abilities from us. He could surgically cut out the appropriate organs, or he could switch them off through our DNA. And I'll give you a hint here since I can tell you're still having a problem understanding things. If God were to cut out sections of our brain, WE WOULD DIE! The fact that he uses the reference that the punishments will be handed down to our offspring is a big clue, but where he is accompanied by a four headed creature of lion ox eagle and man, sort of gives it all away.
And I'm sorry, I don't recall ever saying that I was special at any point, could you please direct me to where I made that claim?

This has already been covered, please let me know if there is anything you don't understand.
Still don't understand how the coding for proteins can cause a person to levitate. Neither do you it appears.

Well I don't possess a masters or doctorate in biology, but I do understand that DNA is the programming that makes every part of us function. I'm shocked that someone even with YOUR aptitude doesn't understand this. I also can't explain how DNA coding eventually leads us to where we are able to think and function, but I'm pretty sure that's real.

I grasp it that you think the Bible is special for some reason. Why can you not grasp that I don't find the Bible special like you do. Can you not grasp this simple fact?

I don't understand, are you saying that you have already made a per-determination that it's contents are useless, and if so, how so? I also don't recall saying the bible is special, however we have no other book like it, or even one to compare it to, so from that point of view, you would be correct.

It's apparent that God used DNA manipulation to control us by two clear facts. The first is that God makes the claim that our punishments will all be handed down to our offspring.
He did? Let's examine your claim shall we?
Deuteronomy 24:16 - The father shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers. Every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

When your wrong, your wrong.

I either don't understand your point in presenting this, or you misunderstood what it actually means.

The second is where he is witnessed arriving to us accompanied by a four headed creature of lion ox eagle and man, clearly displaying that he is a mad scientist.
Who witnessed this and why do you believe the claim?

Ezekiel witnessed this in the bible by what is referenced as being called a vision. I later determined that visions were the ability to remote view, which was later confirmed by there being 118 visions that all stopped when God ordered the ability to be removed in Isaiah 6:8. God named the ability "Perceive."

per·ceive
pərˈsēv/
verb
verb: perceive; 3rd person present: perceives; past tense: perceived; past participle: perceived; gerund or present participle: perceiving

become aware or conscious of (something); come to realize or understand.
"his mouth fell open as he perceived the truth"
synonyms: discern, recognize, become aware of, see, distinguish, realize, grasp, understand, take in, make out, find, identify, hit on, comprehend, apprehend, appreciate, sense, divine; More
informalfigure out;
informaltwig;
formalbecome cognizant of
"I immediately perceived the flaws in her story"
become aware of (something) by the use of one of the senses, especially that of sight.
"he perceived the faintest of flushes creeping up her neck"
synonyms: see, discern, detect, catch sight of, spot, observe, notice
"she perceived a twitch in his nose whenever he lied"
interpret or look on (someone or something) in a particular way; regard as.
"if Guy does not perceive himself as disabled, nobody else should"
synonyms: regard, look on, view, consider, think of, judge, deem, adjudge
"she was perceived as too negative"

As it turns out God was accurate in his choice of words, as you can see for yourself "view" and "observe" are included in the description.

There are documented events of random people on Earth having what appears to be some use, or a weakened version of the mentioned abilities..uote]
Great, now find a credible one. You know, one that claimed the million dollar prize for example. I will not be holding my breath.

Well I have provided dozens already, and I'm not going to post them again, you will have to go fish back in the posts. As far as credible, there is no one in all governor or overseer of the validity of these abilities and I have now asked you 6 times to provide ones that would be so! But I will repeat myself regarding the viewers that worked for the Government during the cold war. They would not be interested in the one million dollar prize as they got paid more than that from the government. LOL, once again, it wouldn't hurt if you actually read the links I posted instead of just making a fool of yourself.

We also have proof that there is obvious tampering with our DNA present in any available human samples we can get a hold of from past times.
Show us this proof you claim is there and why it is obvious. This request will be easy for you to do if you are being truthful.

Meaning all people have had tampered DNA, and no one is able to tell us WHO DID IT.
Your empty claim "means" that all people have had tampered DNA? That's not how this works. Show that you speak the truth please.

The tampering in our DNA can be viewed by this video...

You can tell me anything you want. Do you mind if I tell you that I don't find you to be credible and that I will not believe any claim you make until you can show that you speak the truth?

God is admitting all throughout the bible, an ability to make people sick, and reverse it if they are good and turn to be healed. He also claims that all punishments will be handed down to our offspring, and is also witnessed in the Ezekiel chapter with a four headed creature of lion ox eagle and man. These are all obvious sings along with the tampering in our DNA that prove how he did it.

Ok, Chromosome 2 is obviously the menu of our functions. The end of chromosome 2 is actually cut short, and the ends are fused together, a lab technique. The remaining string of our abilities are sitting dormant as the fused end doesn't allow gene expression to function past that point. In other words, they have been switched off.

Primates have almost exact chromosomes to humans, except their end of chromosome 2 is not fused, but it does stop at that point.
This means two things. The first is that there is no way that we could have evolved from primates with fewer genes, the second is that this is one of three contents found where changes have been obviously made to our DNA, which could only happen in a lab.

Ya you didn't understand.
You failed to explain.

Hope I did this time.

We always had the abilities, they have just been disabled using changes through our DNA.
At this point I am just going to debate like you have been:
No, we have not always had the abilities and they have never been disabled.
That was much easier than making a statement and then backing it up with evidence. Perhaps I am beginning to understand your approach?

Well I guess that you could be right, but that would mean that there is no other plausible explanation for the tampering in our DNA, it would also mean that that obvious use and descriptions of our functioning abilities throughout the bible are also misunderstood, along with other stages that backed those up as well, in addition to all of the people today that have some use of these abilities also not matching with being found in the bible. No, I'm going to say your wrong.

Don't try to ask me how DNA causes levitation.
To bad. You made the claim. How does DNA cause levitation.
Let me guess, it turns it on and off. :roll:

Well no, you're still not getting the fact that the power has always been with us, you know, like it's explained in the bible, like it's redundantly backed up in the bible, and by some people having some residual use of them today as well. I don't think it's so much of an issue of me proving they exist or did, it's more of an issue of you proving all the facts wrong, which you're apparently not able to do other than by asking me to explain how DNA creates Levitation. I never claimed it did, what I said was DNA was used to disable the abliity.

Maybe your not up to par to grasp what I'm trying to say here, so let me water this down so that you can understand it ok! Lets say you know little to nothing about cars. So if one broke down, you would be stranded, like we are without our powers. But lets say you grasp the basic idea that the tires turn and need air of course. Now if the engine broke down, you're lost, but if you got a flat tire, you would know how to change it. So lets say you desperately needed to prevent this car from reaching the highway. Would you know how to disable the car?

Certainly you could let all of the air out of the tires and it's not going anywhere. Like me, I know very little about DNA, but you don't have to be a genius to know how to disable or mess something up. Got it, get it, good!

That's like me asking you how DNA gives us life, you couldn't answer it any better than I could, however it doesn't mean it's not real.
You give yourself too much credit if you think I'm trying to show your claims to be not real. They hardly deserve to be considered IMO, but I await the possibility that you will have something credible to show us. Perhaps if you get to that point I will attempt to show your claims to not be real, or perhaps change my view.

Well if I'm wrong, then who tampered with our DNA?

Did I mention my ocean front property that I have for sale in Arizona? Will you believe me, or would you need evidence first. Please think this through and then apply it to your claims.

Well if you had multiple witnesses and redundant backing of such, in addition to some people today that have witnessed it, like in the bible, I wouldn't be so skeptical.