Is not allowing abortions torture

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Donray
Guru

Is not allowing abortions torture

Post #1

Post by Donray »

Torture is the act of deliberately inflicting severe physical or psychological pain and possibly injury to an organism.

Not allowing abortions can be considered torture. First off, there is the physical pain of child birth itself. So, not allowing a woman an abortion is torture under the above definition. The state in not allowing an abortion is deliberately inflicting server physical pain. For men that don’t believe shove a cantaloupe up your rectum and pull it back out.

What about a rape victim forced to carry her rapist baby to term? We have the previous physical torture plus a lot of mental torture. Suppose the girl is 15 and know everyone in school knows she was raped. Lots of kids likely saying she asked for it. On top of the she is reminded every day of the rape. That is nine months of ongoing mental torture caused be the anti-abortionists.

Many of these rape victims that cannot get an abortion commit suicide that the Christian anti-abortion group is responsible for. Torture until a girl commits suicide.

How about when the rapist is her father? Increase the level of torture.

What about an example of a white woman raped by a black men? It is likely that no one especially those bigoted good Christians would adopt a mixed race baby. Is it torture to know that her baby will most likely never have a successful life? Is this mental torture?

What about the case where no rape involved but the parents know the baby will be born badly mentally disabled. How many Christians would adopt this baby? Without an abortion what is the choose? Raising the baby forced upon them so they are tortured every day. And what about if the baby also has pain daily because of a birth defect? Torturing both woman and baby because of the anti-abortion moistly Christians?

How do Christian anti-abortion people justify the torture of a rape victim? Let’s face the fact that almost all anti-abortion people are Christian.

And yes I know other groups are anti-abortion, but the very vast majority are Christians.

ecco
Apprentice

Re: Is not allowing abortions torture

Post #21

Post by ecco »

[Replying to post 19 by Donray]

Donray post #8 (emphasis mine)
Why don't address my issues that it is torture ...

Now address my issue that a person like you ...
DonRay
What about an example of a white woman raped by a black men?
Is it torture to know that her baby will most likely never have a successful life?
ecco
Is your premise is that mixed race children will be unsuccessful.
-or-
Is your premise is that children resulting from a rape will be unsuccessful.

DonRay
Neither are my premises.

Code: Select all

prem·ise
ˈpreməs/
noun
a previous statement or proposition from which another is inferred or follows as a conclusion.
"if the premise is true, then the conclusion must be true"
verb
base an argument, theory, or undertaking on.
"the reforms were premised on our findings" 

This is your thread. These are your issues. That was your wording.

So please explain why "Neither are my premises".

Donray
Guru

Post #22

Post by Donray »

ecco wrote:So please explain why "Neither are my premises".
I worked with the Orange County social services many t=years ago, And the children of mixed race were not adopted. I was told that neither the white Christians nor the Black Christian wanted a mix baby because of all the racial tensions to bring one up.

If you disagree, give me statistics on how many mixed race babies and adopted versus non mixed.

Sorry , but people like you seem to want to make any facts about race a racist issue.

The truth is there is still racism. The KKK is Christians and racist. The Nazi groups are Christian and racists. The Christian were the ones that started prosecution of Jews. in the 4AD.

That satisfy you ? By the way, how many mixed race babies have you adopted and were there any problems?

That satisfy you? Just trying to point out more torture for raped woman that carries a mixed race baby. You can disagree as long as you feel that there are race problems today.

dianaiad
Site Supporter

Post #23

Post by dianaiad »

ecco wrote:
Donray wrote: Torture is the act of deliberately inflicting severe physical or psychological pain and possibly injury to an organism. <snip>
Although i felt torture was way too strong of a word, I was OK with the sentiments you expressed. Until you got to...

What about an example of a white woman raped by a black men? It is likely that no one especially those bigoted good Christians would adopt a mixed race baby.
That is a really racist piece of crap. Additionally it is just untrue. Many Christian families adopt Asian, Hispanic, African American, and mixed race children. Also, most African Americans and mixed race families are Christian.
Is it torture to know that her baby will most likely never have a successful life?
Is your premise is that mixed race children will be unsuccessful.
-or-
Is your premise is that children resulting from a rape will be unsuccessful.
:warning: Moderator Warning

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

:warning: Moderator Warning

No matter how severely you disagree with a post, do not use profanity on this site. Address the content of a post, but read the rules regarding civility.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Wootah
Savant

Post #24

Post by Wootah »

[Replying to post 14 by Donray]

What I am doing is pointing out the absurdity of calling being pregnant torture.

It is hard, almost unimaginably hard, but good has come from such an awful situation. Have faith.

Threads appear all the time on this forum how God is wrong to punish the children for the sins of the parent and yet the people arguing that are often pro-abortion.

And as much as I see people defending the rights of a woman to an abortion I also see the same people arguing for injustice by wanting the justice system to be soft on criminals. If a criminal can do the time then the crime becomes worth it. Have you ever considered that?
Proverbs 18:17 The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

Member Notes: viewtopic.php?t=33826

"Why is everyone so quick to reason God might be petty. Now that is creating God in our own image :)."