Do Christian homosexuals lack self-respect?

Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

Justin108
Banned
Banned

Do Christian homosexuals lack self-respect?

Post #1

Post by Justin108 »

How can you willingly follow a religion that calls you an abomination?

Clownboat
Savant

Re: Do Christian homosexuals lack self-respect?

Post #11

Post by Clownboat »

Many of the "gay rights" organizations that are seeking approval of homosexual practice are actually agents of Satan seeking to condemn homosexuals.
I would like to unsubscribe from your newsletter for not reflecting any reality that I have observed while as a Christian and now while not.

Please provide us with evidence that there is a Satan that has agents.

If you cannot, then please realize that your post is as effective as a Muslim shouting 'Allahu Akbar' from his roof would be.

What should I make of a Muslim telling me of how great his god is?
What should I make of a Christian telling me that there is a Satan out there that has agents doing his bidding?
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

puddleglum
Sage

Post #12

Post by puddleglum »

[Replying to post 11 by Clownboat]
What should I make of a Christian telling me that there is a Satan out there that has agents doing his bidding?
It explains the amount of evil that is in the world.
His invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made.
Romans 1:20 ESV

Clownboat
Savant

Post #13

Post by Clownboat »

puddleglum wrote: [Replying to post 11 by Clownboat]
It explains the amount of evil that is in the world.
The parts you left out and didn't address were:

Please provide us with evidence that there is a Satan that has agents.

If you cannot, then please realize that your post is as effective as a Muslim shouting 'Allahu Akbar' from his roof would be.

What should I make of a Muslim telling me of how great his god is?

If you can, please differentiate yourself from a Muslim yelling 'Allahu Akbar' from his roof. How would that empty claim be any different than your empty claim about a Satan that has agents doing his bidding? Any meat for us to chew on, or should we just expect claims?

Children are easily influenced by scare tactics like a hell or a Satan. We are not children here, so if you can be more convincing, that would be great.
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

Peds nurse
Site Supporter

Post #14

Post by Peds nurse »

[Replying to post 1 by Justin108]

Hey Mr. Justin!

It is because we are all on the same playing field!! We are all sinners in need of His grace!

Always a pleasure Mr. Justin!!