Ever been overshadowed by a younger sibling?

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

rikuoamero
Under Probation

Ever been overshadowed by a younger sibling?

Post #1

Post by rikuoamero »

I'm really proud of my younger sisters, couldn't be more chuffed at them...but seeing photos of the youngest, who is SIX years old mind you, rocking a 6 pack...and here's me with a beer belly.

Anything like that happen to anyone else? Has anyone else's younger siblings just left them in the dust?

Your life is your own. Rise up and live it - Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Book 6 "Faith of the Fallen"

I condemn all gods who dare demand my fealty, who won't look me in the face so's I know who it is I gotta fealty to. -- JoeyKnotHead

Some force seems to restrict me from buying into the apparent nonsense that others find so easy to buy into. Having no religious or supernatural beliefs of my own, I just call that force reason. -- Tired of the Nonsense

Neatras
Guru

Post #2

Post by Neatras »

Being the youngest, I'll never have to suffer that indignation!

And, if I'm right about myself, my older siblings shouldn't have any reason to feel overshadowed.

janavoss
Apprentice

Re: Ever been overshadowed by a younger sibling?

Post #3

Post by janavoss »

[Replying to rikuoamero]

My youngest sister never did well in school, while the rest of us excelled. We later found out she is dyslexic.
But she is the most wonderful cook! Everything she makes is absolutely delicious and beautifully presented! She is the kind of person who could be on one of those home cooks TV shows. How she does it, I have no idea, 'cause she never went to culinary school due to her dyslexia and she doesn't read cookbooks.