Please Delete My Account

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

JLB32168

Please Delete My Account

Post #1

Post by JLB32168 »

I liked this website a year ago but the level of “debate� has seriously declined (mostly due to the non-religious interlocutors, if you ask me.) The debates have turned into debating facile caricatures of religious belief. That being the case, I request that you delete my account from this website.

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #11

Post by Zzyzx »

OnceConvinced wrote: Should our administrator spend time making changes to the operation on the way this site runs just to suit one person?
It no longer surprises me that some people actually seem to think that Forum Rules and Policies SHOULD be changed to suit their preferences.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

Blastcat
Banned
Banned

Post #12

Post by Blastcat »

Zzyzx wrote: .
OnceConvinced wrote: Should our administrator spend time making changes to the operation on the way this site runs just to suit one person?
It no longer surprises me that some people actually seem to think that Forum Rules and Policies SHOULD be changed to suit their preferences.
Yeah, I think we should all get free pizza.
Apparently that's not in the rules.

:)

benchwarmer
Guru

Post #13

Post by benchwarmer »

Blastcat wrote:
Zzyzx wrote: .
Yeah, I think we should all get free pizza.
Apparently that's not in the rules.

And the pizza must be emailed to us hot and fresh. If I don't see a real pizza in my inbox then some forum rule must have been broken. There's no way I'm going to go get a real pizza from a reliable source all by myself. It must show up in my inbox, hot, fresh, bacon & pepperoni, extra sauce, and no cat hair.

Blastcat
Banned
Banned

Post #14

Post by Blastcat »

[Replying to post 13 by benchwarmer]

[center]
No true pizza lover hates anchovy[/center]

First, I mean no disrespect to our hard working moderators.
I love them all... even the ones I hate a bit.

I'm just having a bit of non-sequitur furry fun.

benchwarmer wrote:
And the pizza must be emailed to us hot and fresh. If I don't see a real pizza in my inbox then some forum rule must have been broken. There's no way I'm going to go get a real pizza from a reliable source all by myself. It must show up in my inbox, hot, fresh, bacon & pepperoni, extra sauce, and no cat hair.
I agree.. in fact, I'd like a pizza chef from Sicily to come make it at my place. Pipping hot, some opera.

BUT, and however:

Are you an anchovy agnostic?
I like FISH.. ( and I think fur balls add a little something, too, but that's just me )

benchwarmer
Guru

Post #15

Post by benchwarmer »

Blastcat wrote: BUT, and however:

Are you an anchovy agnostic?
I like FISH.. ( and I think fur balls add a little something, too, but that's just me )
I don't touch anchovies with a 10 foot pole. My wife is anaphylactic when it comes those things so unless I want to be shunned, I don't go near them. Besides, who wants to put fish on pizza anyway besides a cat? :)

Blastcat
Banned
Banned

Post #16

Post by Blastcat »

[Replying to post 15 by benchwarmer]
benchwarmer wrote:
I don't touch anchovies with a 10 foot pole. My wife is anaphylactic when it comes those things so unless I want to be shunned, I don't go near them. Besides, who wants to put fish on pizza anyway besides a cat? :)
Good. More for me.
( Sorry about you being married, though. That must be harsh )

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #17

Post by OnceConvinced »

Free pizza sounds good. But agreed no anchovies. And let's keep the fruit off them too, unless it's dessert pizzas.

Mmm, seems we have a lot of support for free pizza. Can Oliver make some change to the website for us so that this can be achieved?

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

Blastcat
Banned
Banned

Post #18

Post by Blastcat »

[Replying to post 17 by OnceConvinced]
OnceConvinced wrote: Free pizza sounds good. But agreed no anchovies. And let's keep the fruit off them too, unless it's dessert pizzas.

Mmm, seems we have a lot of support for free pizza. Can Oliver make some change to the website for us so that this can be achieved?

I think that's supposed to be spelled "A cheesed"

maybe a few tokens for the fish then, you fish haters.

( how about bird heads? )