Moderator: Moderators

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #1

Post by Pipiripi »

The Thousand Years Millennium

The word 'Millennium' doesn't appear in the Bible, although it is used throughout the world to describe the 1000 year millennial reign after the SECOND coming of Christ which we find in Revelation 20:2-7.
( Read it)
So there is no mistaking that this time period is going to be a 1000 years. But when does it start? The popular mainstream teaching is after the church is "rapture," the saints spent 7 years in heaven with Jesus while the great tribulation happens on earth. Then after the 7 years, they believe the church comes back to earth with Jesus where He will reign from Israel for a 1000 years. The rapture teaching is false. The seven years tribulation teaching is false and of course, this teaching of Jesus reigning on earth for 1000 years while the wicked continue to live is also false. So what is the truth? Let's find out.

STARTING POINT FOR THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM.
From here the friendly debate begin.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Re: ..

Post #101

Post by Pipiripi »

brianbbs67 wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote: [Replying to post 85 by Pipiripi]
That is the 1000 years millennium in heaven. Not on earth like the rapture theory teached.
Please show where it is stated in Revelation 20 that it is in heaven.
Okay, we must let the Bible interpreted itself.

Rev 20:4-5. And read John 14:1-3, Acts 2:9-11.
Rev 20:4-5 is about the first resurrection, not about heaven.

John 14:1-3 is about the coming of the Holy Spirit, not about heaven.

Acts 3:20-21 is about the new heaven and earth, not about the millennium.
The first resurrection is the beginning of the millennium.
Juan 14:3 Did Jesus says the coming of the Holy Spirit?
Again, think before write. Where is the house of GOD?

Don't changed what is written in the Bible.
I changed nothing.

I did think before I wrote.

I do let the Bible interpret the Bible.

You too?
Why you say then that, John 14:3 is the coming of the Holy Spirit?
Because by letting scripture interpret scripture, that was the only conclusion I could make.

That is, in this case, reading the rest of this particular conversation Jesus had with his disciples, and accepting his own explanation found in the rest of the chapter.
John 14:

1 "Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.

2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
3 If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

16 I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;
17 that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

19 After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.
20 In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

21 He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.�
22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, what then has happened that You are going to disclose Yourself to us and not to the world?�

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling place with him.

27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful".
When jesus says in John 14:3. has nothing to do with the Holy Spirit. JESUS is talking there about His second coming. Stop trying defent your wrong saying. You have say and admit that you have write Holy Spirit in John 14:3. Don't twist God words.
What else could this Helper be, if not the Spirit? Please don't tell me Mohamed...
My friend read it again, this time with open mind. Or begin to read from chapter 13. Jesus is talking about His second coming.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #102

Post by Checkpoint »

Checkpoint wrote: [Replying to post 96 by Pipiripi]
When jesus says in John 14:3. has nothing to do with the Holy Spirit. JESUS is talking there about His second coming.
No, Jesus is not talking there, or in any of chapters 14 or 13, about his second coming.

Read again, but this time with a more open mind.

I think you are reading through tinted glasses and not seeing what is and isn't there.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #103

Post by Pipiripi »

Checkpoint wrote:
When jesus says in John 14:3. has nothing to do with the Holy Spirit. JESUS is talking there about His second coming.
No, Jesus is not talking there, or in any of chapters 14 or 13, about his second coming.

I think you are reading through tinted glasses and not seeing what is and isn't there.
John 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ta believed in God, believed also in me.
2 In my father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU.
3 AND IF I GO AND PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU, I WILL COME AGAIN,AND RECEIVED YOU UNTO MYSELF; THAT WERE I AM, THAT YE BE ALSO.
If this is tinted glass is time for you to stop using classes.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #104

Post by Checkpoint »

[Replying brianbb67 wrote to post 100 by Pipiripi]

brianbb67 wrote
What else could this Helper be, if not the Spirit? Please don't tell me Mohamed...
Your response was
My friend read it again, this time with open mind. Or begin to read from chapter 13. Jesus is talking about His second coming.
You keep claiming John 14:3 is about the second coming but you also keep failing to provide any supporting scriptural evidence.

Evidence to the contrary presented has simply been ignored.

So, who would benefit most from having an open mind?

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #105

Post by Checkpoint »

Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote:

John 14
2 In my father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU.
3 AND IF I GO AND PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU, I WILL COME AGAIN,AND RECEIVED YOU UNTO MYSELF; THAT WERE I AM, THAT YE BE ALSO.

Thank you!

Quoting those verses is real progress. It tells exactly what you read and, to some extent, what you assume and where you place the emphasis.

That provides us with the chance to now have a more fruitful exchange than we have had so far.

I will begin that with my next post.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #106

Post by Checkpoint »

Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote:

John 14

Glasses or no glasses, here is a question for you to answer:

When Jesus said "my Father's house", what do you think he meant, and where is it?

Why do you believe that?

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Re: What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #107

Post by TripleZ »

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Pipiripi]

The thousand year reign of Christ and his co-rulers will be the period from just after Harmagedon when Jesus having killed of all the wicked, destroyed all human governments and cast Satan into an abyss of inactivity, will rule over the meek who will finally inherit the earth. Alternative names for this period of 1000 literal years is "judgement day". Humans will enjoy the paradise conditions promised in the bible.
  • Obviously with only one world government in Christ's hands ruling (from heaven) over this our present planet earth, there will be better living conditions on earth. All suffering, emotional pain and anxiety will end (Rev 21:4). The earth will be cleansed of pollution, war, sickness and mankind will be cleansed of Adamic sin and eventually enjoy perfect life in perfect living conditions in full harmony with Jehovah our Grand Creator and with each other. Christ will even resurrect the dead, to be welcomed back to healthy human life in to the arms of those that love them.
THE THOUSAND YEAR RULE OF CHRIST WILL BE A WONDERFUL TIME FOR THE MEEK

FURTHER READING:
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/book ... ear-reign/
yes, but it is Scripture that tells us that, " after the Messianic Communitie/s ( The Church ) is taken up, caught away,raptured, that this is the beginnings of the end times.. It is NOT instant tribulation..

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #108

Post by Pipiripi »

Checkpoint wrote: [Replying brianbb67 wrote to post 100 by Pipiripi]

brianbb67 wrote
Your response was
You keep claiming John 14:3 is about the second coming but you also keep failing to provide any supporting scriptural evidence.

What kind of supporting you need?? Don't you trust in Jesus? ??????

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #109

Post by Checkpoint »

Pipiripi wrote:

brianbb67 wrote
Your response was

Of course I trust in Jesus; that is not what we are differing on.

The supporting I need is this: "supporting scriptural evidence" that "John 14:3 is about the second coming".

That is, evidence from any verses other than John 14:3.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #110

Post by Pipiripi »

Checkpoint wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:

brianbb67 wrote
Your response was

Of course I trust in Jesus; that is not what we are differing on.

The supporting I need is this: "supporting scriptural evidence" that "John 14:3 is about the second coming".

That is, evidence from any verses other than John 14:3.
Please read the book of John. It was John living and his teaching.