Moderator: Moderators

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #1

Post by Pipiripi »

The Thousand Years Millennium

The word 'Millennium' doesn't appear in the Bible, although it is used throughout the world to describe the 1000 year millennial reign after the SECOND coming of Christ which we find in Revelation 20:2-7.
( Read it)
So there is no mistaking that this time period is going to be a 1000 years. But when does it start? The popular mainstream teaching is after the church is "rapture," the saints spent 7 years in heaven with Jesus while the great tribulation happens on earth. Then after the 7 years, they believe the church comes back to earth with Jesus where He will reign from Israel for a 1000 years. The rapture teaching is false. The seven years tribulation teaching is false and of course, this teaching of Jesus reigning on earth for 1000 years while the wicked continue to live is also false. So what is the truth? Let's find out.

STARTING POINT FOR THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM.
From here the friendly debate begin.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Re: ..

Post #111

Post by Checkpoint »

Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote: [Replying brianbb67 wrote to post 100 by Pipiripi]

brianbb67 wrote
What else could this Helper be, if not the Spirit? Please don't tell me Mohamed...
Your response was
My friend read it again, this time with open mind. Or begin to read from chapter 13. Jesus is talking about His second coming.
You keep claiming John 14:3 is about the second coming but you also keep failing to provide any supporting scriptural evidence.

Evidence to the contrary presented has simply been ignored.

So, who would benefit most from having an open mind?
What kind of supporting you need?? Don't you trust in Jesus? ??????
Of course I trust in Jesus; that is not what we are differing on.

The supporting I need is this: "supporting scriptural evidence" that "John 14:3 is about the second coming".

That is, evidence from any verses other than John 14:3.
Please read the book of John. It was John living and his teaching.
With respect, that is not an answer that even begins to settle this issue.

I am familiar with all the book of John.

I am asking you to cite or quote specific verses, and to explain to me how they support your view that John 14:3 is about the second coming.

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Re: What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #112

Post by TripleZ »

Pipiripi wrote: The Thousand Years Millennium

The word 'Millennium' doesn't appear in the Bible, although it is used throughout the world to describe the 1000 year millennial reign after the SECOND coming of Christ which we find in Revelation 20:2-7.
( Read it)
So there is no mistaking that this time period is going to be a 1000 years. But when does it start? The popular mainstream teaching is after the church is "rapture," the saints spent 7 years in heaven with Jesus while the great tribulation happens on earth. Then after the 7 years, they believe the church comes back to earth with Jesus where He will reign from Israel for a 1000 years. The rapture teaching is false. The seven years tribulation teaching is false and of course, this teaching of Jesus reigning on earth for 1000 years while the wicked continue to live is also false. So what is the truth? Let's find out.

STARTING POINT FOR THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM.
From here the friendly debate begin.
you make a profession of being wrong about God Word and you do t very well indeed.

Psa_90:4 For from your viewpoint a thousand years are merely like yesterday or a night watch.
Ecc_6:6 without enjoying himself, even if he were to live a thousand years twice over. Doesn't everyone go to the same place?
2Pe_3:8 Moreover, dear friends, do not ignore this: with the Lord, one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day
Rev_20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the Devil and Satan [the Adversary], and chained him up for a thousand years.
Rev_20:3 He threw him into the Abyss, locked it and sealed it over him; so that he could not deceive the nations any more until the thousand years were over. After that, he has to be set free for a little while.
Rev_20:4 Then I saw thrones, and those seated on them received authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for testifying about Yeshua and proclaiming the Word of God, also those who had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received the mark on their foreheads and on their hands. They came to life and ruled with the Messiah for a thousand years.
Rev_20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were over.) This is the first resurrection.
Rev_20:6 Blessed and holy is anyone who has a part in the first resurrection; over him the second death has no power. On the contrary, they will be cohanim of God and of the Messiah, and they will rule with him for the thousand years.
Rev_20:7 When the thousand years are over, the Adversary will be set free from his prison

CJB version,,shows 9 hits ...

otseng
Savant

Post #113

Post by otseng »

TripleZ wrote: you make a profession of being wrong about God Word and you do t very well indeed.
:warning: Moderator Final Warning

Please cease from the personal attacks.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator final warnings serve as the last strike towards users. Additional violations will result in a probation vote. Further infractions will lead to banishment. Any challenges or replies to moderator warnings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #114

Post by Pipiripi »

Checkpoint wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote: [Replying brianbb67 wrote to post 100 by Pipiripi]

brianbb67 wrote
What else could this Helper be, if not the Spirit? Please don't tell me Mohamed...
Your response was
My friend read it again, this time with open mind. Or begin to read from chapter 13. Jesus is talking about His second coming.
You keep claiming John 14:3 is about the second coming but you also keep failing to provide any supporting scriptural evidence.

Evidence to the contrary presented has simply been ignored.

So, who would benefit most from having an open mind?
What kind of supporting you need?? Don't you trust in Jesus? ??????
Of course I trust in Jesus; that is not what we are differing on.

The supporting I need is this: "supporting scriptural evidence" that "John 14:3 is about the second coming".

That is, evidence from any verses other than John 14:3.
Please read the book of John. It was John living and his teaching.
With respect, that is not an answer that even begins to settle this issue.

I am asking you to cite or quote specific verses, and to explain to me how they support your view that John 14:3 is about the second coming.
The Bible interpreted itself, why you wont me to write John 14 completely for you out of the Bible, for you to see that Jesus is talking about the second coming? You say that you are familiar with John, but you want me to show you something that you already know. Okay read this. Read John 14 COMPLETELY.

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Re: What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #115

Post by TripleZ »

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Pipiripi]

The thousand year reign of Christ and his co-rulers will be the period from just after Harmagedon when Jesus having killed of all the wicked, destroyed all human governments and cast Satan into an abyss of inactivity, will rule over the meek who will finally inherit the earth. Alternative names for this period of 1000 literal years is "judgement day". Humans will enjoy the paradise conditions promised in the bible.
  • Obviously with only one world government in Christ's hands ruling (from heaven) over this our present planet earth, there will be better living conditions on earth. All suffering, emotional pain and anxiety will end (Rev 21:4). The earth will be cleansed of pollution, war, sickness and mankind will be cleansed of Adamic sin and eventually enjoy perfect life in perfect living conditions in full harmony with Jehovah our Grand Creator and with each other. Christ will even resurrect the dead, to be welcomed back to healthy human life in to the arms of those that love them.
THE THOUSAND YEAR RULE OF CHRIST WILL BE A WONDERFUL TIME FOR THE MEEK

FURTHER READING:
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/book ... ear-reign/
You seem to be a believer in fairy tales..the meek inheriting the world has nothing to with the tribulation and the great tribulation and or the final battle.. Those blessing were told to Israel by Yeshua during his life among the Jews.... and all of those blessing belong to all those who have those attributes..Claiming to be the only person/s to know God is not a good attribute !!

After the 1000 year reign of Yehsua with His Church with Him Satan will be released from the Pit..

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is anyone who has a part in the first resurrection; over him the second death has no power. On the contrary, they will be cohanim of God and of the Messiah, and they will rule with him for the thousand years.
Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, the Adversary will be set free from his prison
Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for the battle. Their number is countless as the sand on the seashore;
Rev 20:9 and they came up over the breadth of the Land and surrounded the camp of God's people and the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them.

,, ,so then was happens next ?

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #116

Post by Checkpoint »

[Replying to post 113 by Pipiripi]

I wrote this to you

You answered
The Bible interpreted itself, why you wont me to write John 14 completely for you out of the Bible, for you to see that Jesus is talking about the second coming? You say that you are familiar with John, but you want me to show you something that you already know. Okay read this. Read John 14 COMPLETELY.
I did not want you to write John 14 completely.

I did not want you to show me something that I already know.

It appears to me that you have no idea as to how to discuss and debate differences, or to use specific verses to support or counter an opinion.

John 14:3 is directly connected to John 14:1 and 2.

Please tell me what "my Father's house" is, and what the "many mansions" are.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #117

Post by Pipiripi »

The FATHER house is His house out of this WORLD called HEAVEN. A debate has to be based about someone belief and the opposite from the other person believes. If you and me are in accordance, we don't need to debate on that issue.
The many mansions are the rooms that Jesus has prepared for the saved, who are going to live for a thousand year millennium.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #118

Post by Checkpoint »

[quote="Pipiripi"
The FATHER house is His house out of this WORLD called HEAVEN.

Thanks for a clear answer.

But is it your assumption or is it much more than that, the truth that can be proven from other verses?

If it is truth, you will be well able to show it to me from scripture verses.

Please do so.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #119

Post by Pipiripi »

I will do everything you ask me if we are not in accordance with our believes. It is Easier to find were to find others verses from the Bible if you have a bible on your phone. Just for an example, write, "heaven", then search. You will find every verses who have heaven. And if you don't find nothing ask more questions.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #120

Post by Checkpoint »

Pipiripi wrote: I will do everything you ask me if we are not in accordance with our believes. It is Easier to find were to find others verses from the Bible if you have a bible on your phone. Just for an example, write, "heaven", then search. You will find every verses who have heaven. And if you don't find nothing ask more questions.
My post 117 tells you what I specifically asked of you this time.

I did not ask for verses about "heaven" but about "my Father's house".

Please now do what I asked for, if you can.