Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

thomasdixon
Apprentice

The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE

Post #1

Post by thomasdixon »

The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE
I believe the courts should rule that a person’s gender is the gender stated on one’s birth certificate and the gender classification cannot be changed, period, nada, zip, never.
8-) (:-

Clownboat
Savant

Re: The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE

Post #21

Post by Clownboat »

Clownboat wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:49 pm Change is coming, yes. What I don't care for is this keep your mouth shut attitude and the denigration of entire groups by those claiming to be inclusive, by being exclusive.
boatnguitars wrote:The Right Wing, specifically Right Wing Conservatism (which are sides of the same coin: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dicti ... right-wing), is particularly bigoted (prejudiced).
Due to both quotes above, I will not respond to the rest.
Be well.
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

brunumb
Savant

Post #22

Post by brunumb »

boatsnguitars wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:55 am In the end, if the jack boot fits... One can't see the glaringly obvious connection between the Right Wing, Conservatives and hate groups and decide "I agree with all their ideals, but I'm not hateful!".
One has to wonder why the trans activists have to rely on jack boot tactics such as verbal and physical abuse of women to shut down any discussion or questions regarding their ideology. It takes a very blinkered and biased view to not see which side is actually behaving like fascists while hypocritically chanting the same mantra.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

brunumb
Savant

Post #23

Post by brunumb »

boatsnguitars wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:57 am I have a daughter who competes. I tell her no matter if she wins the Olympics, it's not a real achievement - because it isn't. I tell her to do it because it's healthy, fun, and fosters some teamwork ideals, but in itself it is meaningless. It doesn't save lives, doesn't feed people, doesn't contribute to society except for entertainment value which most people get from Netflix.
Now tell that to the men in frocks intent on competing against women, stealing their awards and undermining what to them are real achievements.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #24

Post by boatsnguitars »

brunumb wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:37 pm
boatsnguitars wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:57 am I have a daughter who competes. I tell her no matter if she wins the Olympics, it's not a real achievement - because it isn't. I tell her to do it because it's healthy, fun, and fosters some teamwork ideals, but in itself it is meaningless. It doesn't save lives, doesn't feed people, doesn't contribute to society except for entertainment value which most people get from Netflix.
Now tell that to the men in frocks intent on competing against women, stealing their awards and undermining what to them are real achievements.
What men in frocks? Priests?
“And do you think that unto such as you
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
God gave a secret, and denied it me?
Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!”
― Omar Khayyâm

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #25

Post by boatsnguitars »

brunumb wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:28 pm
boatsnguitars wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:55 am In the end, if the jack boot fits... One can't see the glaringly obvious connection between the Right Wing, Conservatives and hate groups and decide "I agree with all their ideals, but I'm not hateful!".
One has to wonder why the trans activists have to rely on jack boot tactics such as verbal and physical abuse of women to shut down any discussion or questions regarding their ideology. It takes a very blinkered and biased view to not see which side is actually behaving like fascists while hypocritically chanting the same mantra.
When the few people acting as you say rises to the level the Right Wing has acted in all other areas of life, I'll pay attention.
― Omar Khayyâm

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #26

Post by boatsnguitars »

Clownboat wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:40 am
Clownboat wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:49 pm Change is coming, yes. What I don't care for is this keep your mouth shut attitude and the denigration of entire groups by those claiming to be inclusive, by being exclusive.
boatnguitars wrote:The Right Wing, specifically Right Wing Conservatism (which are sides of the same coin: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dicti ... right-wing), is particularly bigoted (prejudiced).
Due to both quotes above, I will not respond to the rest.
Be well.
So much for conversation... I am posting the objective assessment by scientists and scholars. If you are offended by the description, either you only call yourself a Conservative (but aren't one), or you match the description and find it insulting - which I would too - which is why I'm a Leftist.
I don't think anything I said was directed to you specifically, as I don't know you.
But, I'm sorry that you may have been offended by the science. I can check to see if their change their conclusions based on people's feelings?
― Omar Khayyâm

Clownboat
Savant

Post #27

Post by Clownboat »

boatsnguitars wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:09 am So much for conversation... I am posting the objective assessment by scientists and scholars. If you are offended by the description, either you only call yourself a Conservative (but aren't one), or you match the description and find it insulting - which I would too - which is why I'm a Leftist.
I don't think anything I said was directed to you specifically, as I don't know you.
But, I'm sorry that you may have been offended by the science. I can check to see if their change their conclusions based on people's feelings?
Amazing how wrong you took this.
You don't like a certain political group and you are very vocal about it here in this debate. I care not to engage with you about it and would not find it fruitful. Your hate is your own cross to bear and I don't know why I should have to defend some political group you don't like.

I have noticed that you are not very inclusive:
Copy/paste: "This does not make you seem like a very inclusive person judging from this post and the way you denigrate an entire group of people."
You did not address this and instead continued with your denigration. What do you want me to say? Good on you for sounding hateful and exclusive?

I asked: Copy/paste "When you demean every human that belongs to this 'right', do you feel justified because you feel they are all actually violent bigots?"
These were words you used. You then went on to denigrate the Right Wing more. Seems like nothing more than a dodge to me, can you see why or is there some reason I should defend the Right Wing when I'm addressing hate and denigration?

Here was another question posed to you that went unanswered, but boy did you go off on the Right Wingers: Copy/paste "Would society be better off if in place of having discussions, we just yell chants like 'human rights matter' and call people names that we disagree with?"
Did you dodge this question because you all to recently called an entire group of humans violent bigots or was there another reason?

In the end, I stand by my words: "What I don't care for is this keep your mouth shut attitude and the denigration of entire groups by those claiming to be inclusive, by being exclusive."

Why didn't you address the Rugby player?
Copy/paste "What are your thoughts specifically about the rugby player in the presented video? Should the biological females just shut up about their injuries because they are violent bigots (or whatever the charge)? Or would it be prudent to listen to both sides?"
:confused2:
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

brunumb
Savant

Post #28

Post by brunumb »

boatsnguitars wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:00 am
brunumb wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:28 pm
When the few people acting as you say rises to the level the Right Wing has acted in all other areas of life, I'll pay attention.
They are not 'few'. When crowds cheer for a trans 'woman' released from prison that urges them to punch terfs in the face there is something seriously wrong with these people. Please don't divert to 'other areas of life' where you suggest the right wing is behaving more egregiously. That is irrelevant. Trans activists are violent, aggressive and openly misogynistic in their behaviour. They are unwilling to debate and brazenly shut down any discussion relating to gender ideology. The reason for that lies in the obvious contradictions that come to light whenever they are pressed on their perceptions of sex and gender. Their position is untenable and unsupported by science. They are caught up in the emotional highs of their supposed cause. When you observe them in action it is clear that there is little intelligence at work. Mindless chanting and offensive slurs are a poor substitute for reasoned debate and evidence. Ultimately, they are destroying the lives of innocent people, and when the smoke clears they will simply shrug, walk away and find some other cause.

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #29

Post by boatsnguitars »

Clownboat wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:53 pm
boatsnguitars wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:09 am So much for conversation... I am posting the objective assessment by scientists and scholars. If you are offended by the description, either you only call yourself a Conservative (but aren't one), or you match the description and find it insulting - which I would too - which is why I'm a Leftist.
You don't like a certain political group and you are very vocal about it here in this debate. I care not to engage with you about it and would not find it fruitful. Your hate is your own cross to bear and I don't know why I should have to defend some political group you don't like.
I don't like bigots, homophobes, violent sexists and racists. I can't really be more clear, and I'm surprised that people defend them.
If it were something I was mistaken about, you can correct me.
After all, I do know many nice people who call themselves "Conservative" but immediately qualify that they aren't "those kinds of Conservatives". Yet, I also know that if you talk with them long enough, you will hear them say racist, sexist, homophobic slurs, and defend violence against all kinds of people.

Even you calling Trans people 'A man in a frock" is demeaning. Who are you trying to hurt? Me? No, you're just trying to offend and hurt Trans people.

You think you are being funny, but that's Conservativism: you can't even recognize your own cruelty.

Do you make fun of other groups of people? Gays? Blacks? Women? People with mental illness? People with autism?

What other Minority do you need to mock and demean? You don't see the difference in Nazi's and those who fight the Nazi's (in the metaphorical sense).

Your one or two examples of a Trans person snapping and being violent isn't an argument. Clearly that's wrong.

When will you post the thousands of examples of Conservatives being violent towards Trans people?
― Omar Khayyâm

brunumb
Savant

Post #30

Post by brunumb »

boatsnguitars wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:12 am
Clownboat wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:53 pm
I don't like bigots, homophobes, violent sexists and racists. I can't really be more clear, and I'm surprised that people defend them.
If it were something I was mistaken about, you can correct me.
After all, I do know many nice people who call themselves "Conservative" but immediately qualify that they aren't "those kinds of Conservatives". Yet, I also know that if you talk with them long enough, you will hear them say racist, sexist, homophobic slurs, and defend violence against all kinds of people.

Even you calling Trans people 'A man in a frock" is demeaning. Who are you trying to hurt? Me? No, you're just trying to offend and hurt Trans people.

You think you are being funny, but that's Conservativism: you can't even recognize your own cruelty.

Do you make fun of other groups of people? Gays? Blacks? Women? People with mental illness? People with autism?

What other Minority do you need to mock and demean? You don't see the difference in Nazi's and those who fight the Nazi's (in the metaphorical sense).

Your one or two examples of a Trans person snapping and being violent isn't an argument. Clearly that's wrong.

When will you post the thousands of examples of Conservatives being violent towards Trans people?
Good grief. Trans people are the most celebrated and protected people in your country. Get out of the ideological bubble you are confined to and take a hard look at what is really happening in the world. Your rants indicate that are no less bigoted yourself. Clownboat did not refer to men in frocks, I did. That is because there are far too many 'fake' trans people who do not have genuine gender dysphoria out there. People like Dylan Mulvaney, Jeffrey Marsh, Lia Thomas, the list goes on and on. You can throw around unwarranted accusations all you like, but that does not change the falseness of the position you have taken. The science is in. Sex is binary, as is gender. People cannot change their sex. People can express a range of behaviours that do not conform with their biological sex, but they will always be variations of the stereotypical phenotypes of males and females. But that is not the most important thing. Putting children on the treadmill that leads to medical and surgical treatments disguised as 'gender affirming care' is barbaric and should be made a felony. It is not in the best interests of the child as is now showing up in studies from around the world. The way it is being forced on people is akin to the way people in countries like China were 're-educated' to toe the party line.