Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

* The Anti-Christ *

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

We wana understand who is/are the enemy of the Savior?
Who is the Anti-Christ?
Please write here anythings of yourselves informations about that
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: A child is given

Post #81

Post by Burninglight »

Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Serpent Oracle wrote: Could you expand on that?
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

It is not which child you should be saving it is which child shall save you? It is written, "And a child shall lead them."
So, you should be following Hezekiah?? That IS who Isaiah was talking about, by listing the royal names of King Ahaz's son.
Jesus fits that prophecy. I am looking forward to the day He fully receives the reward of His suffering. I believe every knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of the father.
It's not a prophecy.. it is a description of the son of King Ahaz. I don't think trying to retrofit a prophecy into a description is very rational, and when you see a past tense being used as a 'prophecy for the future', well, that's not very rational either.

The Hebrew is in perfect tense, and the indicates a complete action, or past tense.
King Ahaz was not the mighty god and everlasting father. Jesus fits that according to Scriptures
No, but the name Hezekiah means 'God is our might', and that is what it was referring to. Those are the royal names of Hezeiakah. It is Jewish custom to quite often name children after desired traits of God... for Example.. both Isaiah and Joshua mean God is our salvation. It's a great stretch to retrofit Jesus into that.
But when we look at His death and resurrection and the miracles He performed and the things He said like "Before Abraham was I am" or I am the way, the truth and the life, and no man comes to God except through me. Jesus forgave peoples sins and raised the dead. Only God can forgive sin. Christians believe that Jesus is all that God is but not all there is to God. Jesus even said I and the father are one. The Jews wanted to stone him for making himself equal with God. Either Jesus was a liar, a mad man or He is who He said, In light of this: It's not a great stretch to retrofit Jesus into being the son of the living God especially when God called Jesus His beloved son..........

Goat
Site Supporter

Re: A child is given

Post #82

Post by Goat »

Burninglight wrote:
Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Serpent Oracle wrote: Could you expand on that?
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

It is not which child you should be saving it is which child shall save you? It is written, "And a child shall lead them."
So, you should be following Hezekiah?? That IS who Isaiah was talking about, by listing the royal names of King Ahaz's son.
Jesus fits that prophecy. I am looking forward to the day He fully receives the reward of His suffering. I believe every knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of the father.
It's not a prophecy.. it is a description of the son of King Ahaz. I don't think trying to retrofit a prophecy into a description is very rational, and when you see a past tense being used as a 'prophecy for the future', well, that's not very rational either.

The Hebrew is in perfect tense, and the indicates a complete action, or past tense.
King Ahaz was not the mighty god and everlasting father. Jesus fits that according to Scriptures
No, but the name Hezekiah means 'God is our might', and that is what it was referring to. Those are the royal names of Hezeiakah. It is Jewish custom to quite often name children after desired traits of God... for Example.. both Isaiah and Joshua mean God is our salvation. It's a great stretch to retrofit Jesus into that.
But when we look at His death and resurrection and the miracles He performed and the things He said like "Before Abraham was I am" or I am the way, the truth and the life, and no man comes to God except through me. Jesus forgave peoples sins and raised the dead. Only God can forgive sin. Christians believe that Jesus is all that God is but not all there is to God. Jesus even said I and the father are one. The Jews wanted to stone him for making himself equal with God. Either Jesus was a liar, a mad man or He is who He said, In light of this: It's not a great stretch to retrofit Jesus into being the son of the living God especially when God called Jesus His beloved son..........

And of course, the Arians, and the one pentocostals point out that 'Before abraham I am' is not a time period, but rather is in degree of greatness. ..
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

Daniel Hopkins
Apprentice

Post #83

Post by Daniel Hopkins »

Presbyter Hippolytus, who wrote:

“A lion is Christ, and a lion is Antichrist; a king is Christ, and a king is Antichrist….the Lord sent apostles unto all nations, and in the same way will the other send apostles; the Savior gathered the lost sheep, and in like manner will the other gather the scattered people. The Lord gave a seal to those who believed in him, and a seal will the other likewise give; in the form of a man appeared the savior, and in the form of a man will the other come; the Lord stood up and exhibited his body as a temple, and the other will also set up the temple of stone in Jerusalem.�

All those who admit that the four gospels could use a revision, could see how the true Christ could be anti-Christ. The same concept appears all throughout Buddhism and in the Lotus sutra it is said that every Buddha come to correct the counterfeit religion, without this great corruption there is no need for a great teacher.

mchristos606
Apprentice

Re: * The Anti-Christ *

Post #84

Post by mchristos606 »

Yusef wrote: We wana understand who is/are the enemy of the Savior?
Who is the Anti-Christ?
Please write here anythings of yourselves informations about that

Allah is the Anti-Christ ! Christians better know him as our apostate Planetary Prince....The DEVIL.

Out of the 3 rebel leaders he is the only one left free , due to a judicial technicality. Lucifer , the leader of the rebellion , was apprehended shortly after Christ defeated the 3 of them on mount Hermon , 2000 years ago. Satan , Lucifer's second in-command , was jailed about 60 years ago.

NOTE :

600 years after Christ ascended back to his throne , Muhammad received his " revelations ". In Hadiths , Muhammad FEARS that he is possessed by an EVIL spirit until his BLIND family member tells him that it is Gabriel . There are NO WITNESSES to Muhammad receiving the revelations as all that happened in a DARK cave.

As you read the Quran , Allah constantly refers to himself in the WE. Muslims will tell you that it is a ROYAL way of addressing someone. The TRUTH is a lot simpler...the WE , at that time , were Satan and Allah / The Devil.

As you read the Quran , you are struck but the utter evil of it's verses. Disbelievers and women are ROASTED in hell-fire for eternity . Allah DEMANDS total submission !! Allah also urges his followers ( slaves ) to : " slay and be slain in Allah's cause " . Allah LOVES killing Jews and Christians !!

Conclusion :

Allah , The anti-Christ , knowing his end is near , will fight to the end. He has TOTALLY BRAINWASHED 1 billion muslims into believing that he is God. He promises them SEX-SLAVES in the here-after if they die for his cause. His aim is to DESTROY as many of Christ's children as possible.
Witness , and BEWARE , the kind of atrocities muslims committ in the name of their God Allah ,

THE ANTI-CHRIST !!

:D

Daniel Hopkins
Apprentice

Post #85

Post by Daniel Hopkins »

Newsflash: the world has many more members which don't consider themselves either Christians or Muslims, and all sorts of hybrid Christ-lims. How do they fit into your 'either, or' box?

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #86

Post by mchristos606 »

Daniel Hopkins wrote: Newsflash: the world has many more members which don't consider themselves either Christians or Muslims, and all sorts of hybrid Christ-lims. How do they fit into your 'either, or' box?
Sahih International - Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise. ( Quran 4:56 )

Guess where you are going ?

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #87

Post by mchristos606 »

Daniel Hopkins wrote: Newsflash: the world has many more members which don't consider themselves either Christians or Muslims, and all sorts of hybrid Christ-lims. How do they fit into your 'either, or' box?
Sahih International - Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise. ( Quran 4:56 )

Guess where you are going ?

Daniel Hopkins
Apprentice

Post #88

Post by Daniel Hopkins »

nothing ever comes or goes, but yes, conventionally, it would appear that I am following you strait to hell- In the same way the baby thinks that the parent has come to play in the toilet with htem, yet the parent only comes to give a harsh reproach so that, next time, the baby wont be so shitty

Burninglight
Guru

Post #89

Post by Burninglight »

The anti Christ is one who stands in place of Christ Jesus. Most popes have been types of anti Christ, but the anti Christ the son of perdition is yet to come. He is the son of Satan who comes in the flesh like the son of God came in the flesh.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: illiteracy

Post #90

Post by Yusef »

TheTruth101 wrote:It's pretty hard to confess right away like that for acting before thinking in the name of God. Respects to you, brother.
Thank you my dear friend.
what I bring of good, it's from God; and what I bring of evil/wrong, it's from myself..
I mentioned the meaning of the verse of Qur'an before here: The Grace of God
Burlingnight wrote:..He said like "Before Abraham was I am" or I am the way, the truth and the life, and no man comes to God except through me. Jesus forgave peoples sins and raised the dead. Only God can forgive sin...
The Imam Ali(a.s.) said like
I was the energy which rescued Abraham from the fire of Nimrud,
I was the energy into the miracles of Jesus,
the energy for Nuh for rescued by the ship,
the ring of Solomon,
the Names of the Gratest of God which Adam could get the forgiveness from God,
I was I am the way, the truth and the life, and no man comes to God except through me. All the Prophets, Imams, and pure people forgave peoples sins; How?? No directly! but through the intercession[Shafa'at]

Those should not be due to us for worship the Prophets and Imams(a.s.a.)[PeaceBeUponThemAll]
..and wrote:The anti Christ is one who stands in place of Christ Jesus. Most popes have been types of anti Christ, but the anti Christ the son of perdition is yet to come. He is the son of Satan who comes in the flesh like the son of God came in the flesh.
about the first part, I can say "Can the Jews say: "The anti Christ is one who stands in place of Moses the Prophet"!!??
and the other parts of your post We Muslims accept as you.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study: