Everything in the Bible STOLEN from Ancient Pagan Texts!

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

egyptian_cat13
Student

Post #1

Post by egyptian_cat13 »

Everything in the christian bible was taken from Ancient Pagan Texts that pre-dated it by thousands of years. This has been proven time and time again, and is becoming harder and harder for christians to deny. By examining various Ancient Pagan Texts and comparing the epics and stories within with the bible, it can be clearly seen how the bible has simply copied these texts, only changing a few minor details such as the names of people or places.

Ofcourse, there is one question that is bound to arise. How can we be certain that christianity copied from the Pagans, and not the other way around? Well, first, the Pagan Texts predated the christian Texts by some good 1000 years. This rules out any possibility of the Pagan's having copied from the christians. Even in the bible, it states that christianity came long after Paganism.

One good example of this copying of Text is the story of "Noah's Ark". A very similar epic appeared some thousands of years before the bible in Ancient Sumeria. Only, in the Ancient Sumerian Epic, Enki (The God of Science and Engineering) appeared to Ziusudra and instructed him to build a boat that would be able to withstand a large wave of water, as some of the other Gods had been planning to let humanity suffer in the coming deluge. Enki also instructed Ziusudra to take onto the boat the "seeds of life", so that after the flood, life could be sustained on earth once again.
This epic appeared thousands of years before "Noah's Ark" of the bible.

There are tons of other examples. Everything in the bible, even down to the "star characters" has it's Pagan match and was stolen from Pagan Texts.

"Jewish monotheism was stolen from Egyptian Akhenaton

The Jewish creation was stolen from the Egyptian Creation ¹

The Jewish Yahweh's use of the word to create was stolen from the Egyptians (Jewish Yaweh replaces Ptah) ²

"Let there be Light" was stolen from the Theban Creation epic.³

The "firmament in the midst of the waters…" was stolen from the Egyptian Creation4

Adam and Eve were stolen from the Egyptian Geb and Nut 5

Eve coming from Adam's rib was stolen from the Epic of Enki and

Ninhursag: "My brother what hurts thee?
"My rib hurts me"
ANET, 41.
Ninti who's name means
"Lady of the Rib" cured Enki's rib6

Adam and Eve's punishment and loss of immortality were stolen from the Mesopotamian story of Adapa
(Jewish Yaweh replaces Sumerian Enki)7

Jewish Cain, Abel and Seth were stolen from Osiris, Set and Horus8

The conflict between Cain and Abel was stolen from Set and Osiris and as the story goes on, it is later based upon the Sumerian Dumuzi and Enkimdu 9

Jewish Samson was stolen from Heracles,

The putting out of his eyes is based on Oedipus

The pulling down of the pillars was stolen from the Egyptian tale about Re-Herakhte10
The Jewish story of Jacob and the Ladder was stolen from the Egyptian Funerary Rituals for the deceased King
"Hail to thee, O Ladder of God, Hail to thee, O Ladder of Set. Stand up O Ladder of God, Stand up O Ladder of Set, stand up O Ladder of Horus, whereon Osiris went forth into heaven.� “The Egyptian Ladder consisting of the bodies of two Egyptian deities upon which Osiris ascends into heaven, has been replaced by a ladder with several supernatural beings, angels, climbing up and down between earth and heaven."11

Jewish Moses was stolen from several Gods and kings, depending on what stage of his life story:

Sargon (the birth and abandonment in the river, being rescued by royalty, etc)

The wanderings in the desert were based upon the Sun-God Bacchus as seen in the Hymns of Orpheus 12

The Hebrew stint of "40 years in the desert" claimed in the Jewish book of Exodus and the subsequent "40 day and 40 nights" wanderings in the desert of the Jewish Nazarene were stolen from:
"The struggle of Set and Horus in the desert lasted forty days, as commemorated in the forty days of the Egyptian Lent, during which time Set, as the power of drought and sterility, made war on Horus in the water and the buried germinating grain....These forty days have been extended into forty years, and confessedly so by the Jews."13

Jewish Joshua was stolen from the Egyptian Deities Shu and Nun.14

Jewish Deborah was stolen from the Egyptian Goddess Neith 15

Jewish Noah was stolen from Sumerian Ziusudra
The fictitious Jewish God Yaweh in the Noah story replaced the Sumerian God Enlil, aka Beelzebub

Noah's son Jewish Ham was stolen from Belus 16

Jewish Nimrod was stolen from the Egyptian Pharaoh Sesostris17

Jewish Abraham was stolen from King Hariscandra of the Hindu Sankhayana-Sutras

Jewish Isaac was stolen from King Hariscandra's son Rohita
The fictitious Jewish God Yaweh in this story replaced the Hindu God Varuna18

Jewish character Daniel was stolen from Egyptian Neferti 19

Jewish Jonah and the whale; Jonah was stolen from the Hindu character "Saktideva" found in the Somadeva Bhatta.

The "Twelve Tribes of Israel" like the Twelve Disciples of Christ are based upon the twelve signs of the Zodiac.

Jewish Lot and his wife were stolen from the Greek Orpheus and Eurydice
Jewish Yaweh replaces the Greek God Hades

Jewish Jacob and Jewish Esau were stolen from Horus and Set20

Jewish Rebekah was stolen from The Egyptian Goddess Isis21

Jewish Joseph with the eleven brothers was stolen from Egyptian Psammetichus22

Jewish story of Joseph and Potipher's wife stolen from Egyptian Anubis and Bata23

"The Ten Plagues" against Egypt were grossly exaggerated and altered and stolen from the Ipuwer Papyrus 24

The Ten commandments was stolen from The Code of Hammurabi Jewish Yaweh replaces the Sumerian Sun God Shamash aka Azazel25

Jewish David killing Philistine Goliath were stolen from Thor throwing a hammer at Hrungnir and striking him in the forehead.26

The Jewish Job was stolen from Ugaritic Keret and Jewish Yaweh replaces the God "El."

The Jewish "Job," was stolen from a story written in the Ugaritic language (Cuneiform Script), composed circa 1400 BCE by "Ilimilku The Scribe." This epic involves "Keret" and the God "El." NOT Job and Jehova. Keret's family tragedies and illness are comparable with the story of Job. In the original tale, "Satan" never even entered into the picture.
Here, Jewish Jehova replaces El27"

http://www.exposingchristianity.com

-Egyptian Cat

cnorman18

Post #2

Post by cnorman18 »

Moved to RR for lack of a clear debate topic or question.

cnorman18

Post #3

Post by cnorman18 »

I thought everyone might like to see the introduction which actually precedes this information on egyptian_cat13's website. I think you'l find it most informative and illuminating.

The Bible is a Jewish conspiracy. Christians are deluded under a powerful spell. Christianity is nothing more than a vicious program, with the goals of:

• Forcing the Gentiles to give up all occult knowledge and power so all psychic power is in the hands of select Jews for total control.

• Indoctrinating the the Gentile masses into pacifism and a slave-like mentality of servitude

• Encouraging the Gentiles into giving up all money and worldly goods which is funneled into the hands of the ruling Jews and their Gentile lackeys like Billy Graham

• Preparing the Gentile masses for a one world communist slave state with the ruling Jews in control.

• Channeling Gentile psychic energy and prayers into the "Second coming of Christ" which is in reality the Jewish Messiah as any working of the mind must have a connection.

• Cutting the Gentiles off from their own Tribal Gods and Demi-Gods, whose identities have been altered and replaced with fictitious Jewish characters. Our True Creator God has been denegrated, viciously and heinously insulted and blasphemed and relegated to the enemy of humanity.

"May his name and memory be blotted out."-The Jewish Talmud

The list is endless and it is so glaringly obvious what was done. Now, we all know the Nazarene is fictitious. The Jews themselves know it and don't believe in him as he is a lie based upon some 20+ crucified "saviors" stolen from Gentile pantheons around the world.

I have put a lot of effort and time into researching the Bible, as so many people have serious hang-ups because of intense indoctrination with Christiainty and the psychic power that has gone into it. It is obvious the Bible is a hoax and a lie....

Everybody clear now?

egyptian_cat13
Student

What ever you may say

Post #4

Post by egyptian_cat13 »

What ever you may say about the site, it does not change the fact that it has been proven. There are many scholars of Ancient History today who have found this, and who know it to be true. It is a fact, and more and more people are starting to realize this.

cnorman18

Re: What ever you may say

Post #5

Post by cnorman18 »

egyptian_cat13 wrote:
What ever you may say about the site, it does not change the fact that it has been proven. There are many scholars of Ancient History today who have found this, and who know it to be true. It is a fact, and more and more people are starting to realize this.
As I explained on another thread of yours (to which you have not deigned to reply):
egyptian_cat13 wrote:
....it has already been proven that all of the grand "bible stories" were simply altered copies of Ancient Pagan Texts. That would make the bible a plagiarism, would it not?
cnorman18 wrote:
Of course not. Any good nonsectarian study Bible will acknowledge those influences; the issue is not one of "copied and altered texts," but of common oral traditions, anyway....

egyptian_cat13 wrote:
....Many scholars of Ancient History have reached this same cocnclusion.
cnorman18 wrote:
That the Bible was influenced by earlier texts and traditions, certainly; that the entire text was "stolen" and "copied" - don't be ridiculous. No competent historiographer on Earth would present these issues as you have here, in these insulting, provocative and blatantly combative terms.

Besides that, I note again that you have not yet responded to my exposure of your blatantly antisemitic and totally fraudulent attempt to smear the Talmud and the Jewish religion, here.

Third, why should a site that peddles the ancient, contemptible, and long-discredited "worldwide Jewish conspiracy" feces be accorded any credibility on any subject whatever?

After all, is it not true that, according to Satanist teaching, it is perfectly acceptable to lie in order to advance one's interests? That ethical concerns are childish, outmoded, and of no account, that whatever enhances one's personal power or the fulfillment of one's personal desires is acceptable, and that that is the only standard of behavior that exists or ought to exist?

You have posted absolute false and absolutely evil falsehoods; you have distorted and misrepresented legitimate Bible scholarship; and you have been exposed as a bigoted conspiracy nut who is willing and eager to lie to advance his agenda without a second thought.

Why should anyone here bother to read your posts for anything other than their train-wreck entertainment value?

egyptian_cat13
Student

Post #6

Post by egyptian_cat13 »

So you are suggesting that christianity was simply "influenced" by Ancient Pagan cultures? This statement is even more ridiculous. Why then would christianity proceed to preach so vehemently against Ancient Paganism, claiming that it was the only one that was right, and Paganism was all wrong? What the creators of christianity did was take everything from Paganism and then proceed to bash Paganism and turn everybody against it. All of the Pagan Gods and Goddesses, such as Inanna/Astarte/Astaroth were labeled as Demons, mean while christianity had stolen everything from them. This is not simple influence.

And your statement actually proves even further that christianity was man-made, NOT the word of "God".

The reason i have not been replying is because i am actually a very busy person.

All of the evidence, YES, cold hard evidence, is out there. All of it.

egyptian_cat13
Student

Another Reply

Post #7

Post by egyptian_cat13 »

No, it is NOT part of Satanic teachings to lie at all. Clearly, you have not bothered to learn anything more about the site i linked before you judged it. Does your bible not state, "Thou shall not judge"? Or does this only apply in certain circumstances, when it suits you?

The Joy of Satan is Spiritual Satanism. NOT a cult. Spiritual Satanism is not about evil, darkness, the devil (which is a christian invention), suicide, blood or any of that other rubbish. All of that belongs with pathetic teenage, attention-seeking Cults. Cults have no place in True Satanism, as True Satanism centers around knowledge, enlightenment and the perfection of the Soul. Cults worship the christian "devil", so they are inadvertently following christianity, as they go according to christian teachings of Satan. We do not follow these, nor are we "reverse christianity". Spiritual Satanism is Paganism. The realization that it was the Pagan Gods who were labeled as Demons with the coming of christianity, and that Paganism was humanities original and true religion.

The Joy of Satan focuses on making it known that True Satanism is actually not about all the rubbish that people make it to be about today.

cnorman18

Re: Another Reply

Post #8

Post by cnorman18 »

egyptian_cat13 wrote:
So you are suggesting that christianity was simply "influenced" by Ancient Pagan cultures?
Be way of their influence on early Judaism, yes, as well as through the beliefs derived from Greek mystery cults inserted by Paul. That is the scholarly consensus.

This statement is even more ridiculous. Why then would christianity proceed to preach so vehemently against Ancient Paganism, claiming that it was the only one that was right, and Paganism was all wrong?
Don't most religions preach that they are the only true and correct ones? Don't you preach that yours is?

What the creators of christianity did was take everything from Paganism and then proceed to bash Paganism and turn everybody against it. All of the Pagan Gods and Goddesses, such as Inanna/Astarte/Astaroth were labeled as Demons, mean while christianity had stolen everything from them. This is not simple influence.
An unnecessarily hostile and condemnatory viewpoint, in my opinion. But whatever floats your boat. You can believe that your pagan gods are real, too, for all I care.

The accuracy of your "scholarship" has been pretty well established by your comments on the Talmud; if you find a quote that discredits conventional religion, you swallow it whole and regurgitate it as convenient, without much interest in whether or not it has any credibility whatever.

And your statement actually proves even further that christianity was man-made, NOT the word of "God".
Are you saying that your pagan religions were NOT man-made? If not, what's the problem?

The reason i have not been replying is because i am actually a very busy person.

All of the evidence, YES, cold hard evidence, is out there. All of it.
Show us the evidence for the truth of your remarks on the Talmud.
egyptian_cat13 wrote:
No, it is NOT part of Satanic teachings to lie at all.
You had no problem at all with posting the most venomous, egregiously false and contemptible, and long and conclusively discredited lies about the Talmud and the Jewish faith.

If you will retract that entire post without qualification or reservation and abjectly apologize for it, I might consider you capable of honor or truthfulness.

If you choose to continue to ignore that execrable piece of offal and my remarks about it, and to let it stand without defense or comment, as far as I am concerned, you stand a proven liar, bigot and hate peddler and have no credibility whatever.

Have I made myself clear enough?

Clearly, you have not bothered to learn anything more about the site i linked before you judged it. Does your bible not state, "Thou shall not judge"?
Actually, no, it doesn't. The New Testament is not part of the Hebrew Bible.

Or does this only apply in certain circumstances, when it suits you?

The Joy of Satan is Spiritual Satanism. NOT a cult. Spiritual Satanism is not about evil, darkness, the devil (which is a christian invention), suicide, blood or any of that other rubbish. All of that belongs with pathetic teenage, attention-seeking Cults. Cults have no place in True Satanism, as True Satanism centers around knowledge, enlightenment and the perfection of the Soul. Cults worship the christian "devil", so they are inadvertently following christianity, as they go according to christian teachings of Satan. We do not follow these, nor are we "reverse christianity". Spiritual Satanism is Paganism. The realization that it was the Pagan Gods who were labeled as Demons with the coming of christianity, and that Paganism was humanities original and true religion.

The Joy of Satan focuses on making it known that True Satanism is actually not about all the rubbish that people make it to be about today.
I stand corrected. It was unfair of me to confuse your bizarre cult with other bizarre cults.

Justify or retract your remarks about the Talmud or expect to be ignored and dismissed as a lying nutcase, by me and quite probably by most if not all others here.

Enough said.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by McCulloch »

Moderator Note
cnorman18 wrote:It was unfair of me to confuse your bizarre cult with other bizarre cults.
Please refrain from labeling other people's religions as being bizarre.

When the moderators feel the rules have been violated, a notice will frequently occur within the thread where the violation occurred, pointing out the violation and perhaps providing other moderator comments. Moderator warnings and comments are made publicly, within the thread, so that all members may see when and how the rules are being interpreted and enforced. However, note that any challenges or replies to moderator comments or warnings should be made via Private Message. This is so that threads do not get derailed into discussions about the rules.

cnorman18

Post #10

Post by cnorman18 »

McCulloch wrote:Moderator Note
cnorman18 wrote:It was unfair of me to confuse your bizarre cult with other bizarre cults.
Please refrain from labeling other people's religions as being bizarre.
Fair enough. Though I emphatically note that I shall retract not a syllable of anything else I have said here, I shall revise that pejorative statement and substitute another appropriate and accurate adjective for "bizarre."

Let me get back to you when I think of one.