Minor Concern?

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Filthy Tugboat
Guru

Minor Concern?

Post #1

Post by Filthy Tugboat »

Hello, it might only be me but I've noticed that with my signature, if there is an apostrophe anywhere in it, when I submit any changes it duplicates the apostrophe? So it basically looks like quotation marks in odd places? Obviously not a big issue I was just wondering why it does that really...
Religion feels to me a little like a Nigerian Prince scam. The "offer" is illegitimate, the "request" is unreasonable and the source is dubious, in fact, Nigeria doesn't even have a royal family.

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

OK, I think I fixed it.

Filthy Tugboat
Guru

Post #3

Post by Filthy Tugboat »

otseng wrote:OK, I think I fixed it.
Success! Sorry to pull you away to do something so minor, I was just kind of curious as to why it did it haha. Thanks anyway!
Religion feels to me a little like a Nigerian Prince scam. The "offer" is illegitimate, the "request" is unreasonable and the source is dubious, in fact, Nigeria doesn't even have a royal family.

David 2.0

Re: Minor Concern?

Post #4

Post by David 2.0 »

Filthy Tugboat wrote:Hello, it might only be me but I've noticed that with my signature, if there is an apostrophe anywhere in it, when I submit any changes it duplicates the apostrophe? So it basically looks like quotation marks in odd places? Obviously not a big issue I was just wondering why it does that really...
Man!!
I just thought I was screwing up all the time?

I noticed this and just figured I was an idiot!
"Your doing wrong."

I guess thats why you are a GENIUS!!!
A thousand praises.

Filthy Tugboat
Guru

Re: Minor Concern?

Post #5

Post by Filthy Tugboat »

David 2.0 wrote:
Filthy Tugboat wrote:Hello, it might only be me but I've noticed that with my signature, if there is an apostrophe anywhere in it, when I submit any changes it duplicates the apostrophe? So it basically looks like quotation marks in odd places? Obviously not a big issue I was just wondering why it does that really...
Man!!
I just thought I was screwing up all the time?

I noticed this and just figured I was an idiot!
"Your doing wrong."
Haha, I thought the same thing, I couldn't make sense of it... I was like.. I am not pressing shift... WHY IS THERE TWO OF THEM!
David 2.0 wrote:I guess thats why you are a GENIUS!!!
A thousand praises.
Pish posh.. I don't know about genius... Maybe... Prodigy?

David 2.0

Hi..

Post #6

Post by David 2.0 »

Funny stuff!