His Name Is John
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by His Name Is John »

Wow what? Where did this come from?

Haven

Post #3

Post by Haven »

I've just simply lost interest in the topics at hand. My deconversion is long behind me, and I've already debated everything there is to debate around the subject of Christianity.

His Name Is John
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by His Name Is John »

Haven wrote: I've just simply lost interest in the topics at hand. My deconversion is long behind me, and I've already debated everything there is to debate around the subject of Christianity.
Fair enough.

I feel similar, apart from the other way around. I no longer have any real doubts about my faith, and all the main problems and issue I did have I have resolved.

Interesting how to people can come to such different conclusions.

Good bye and good luck.
“People generally quarrel because they cannot argue.�
- G.K. Chesterton

“A detective story generally describes six living men discussing how it is that a man is dead. A modern philosophic story generally describes six dead men discussing how any man can possibly be alive.�
- G.K. Chesterton

catalyst
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by catalyst »

:(

LiamOS
Site Supporter

Post #6

Post by LiamOS »

Wow, didn't see that one coming.

Farewell.

Haven

Post #7

Post by Haven »

Disregard my OP, please. I'm definitely going to take a break, but I might be back at some point.

otseng
Savant

Post #8

Post by otseng »

Haven wrote: Disregard my OP, please. I'm definitely going to take a break, but I might be back at some point.
You are lucky I've been stuck at the airport without an internet connection until now.

Angel

Post #9

Post by Angel »

Haven wrote: I've just simply lost interest in the topics at hand. My deconversion is long behind me, and I've already debated everything there is to debate around the subject of Christianity.
I've felt like you at times. I believe though there can always be something new to learn or a new way of understanding things even from already covered subjects. If anything debating can always be good for testing the strength and validity of your views and practicing to think and reason.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #10

Post by Cathar1950 »

Haven wrote: Disregard my OP, please. I'm definitely going to take a break, but I might be back at some point.
I find that to be a more acceptable alternative as sometimes you just need a break and some time to look back. It also gets repetitive.