Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

stubbornone
Banned
Banned

Please fnish your vendetta

Post #1

Post by stubbornone »

For Liam's personal diatribe, I will take one last stab to see if I can breach the bubble of indifference and obstinance that prevents an honest look at facts.

#1 - Run into your nearest airport, and shout "BOMB". Clarify it as being an acronym, and see what happens?

What happens when you are in an airport ans someone screams, "OMG! THERE IS A BOMB!"

Is the problem that someone used the term BOMB? Or is the problem problem tha someone placed a bomb?

Similiarly, what happens when 'most imporved' and 'appreciates Osteng' forum users who happen to be mods who are making BASELY FALSE statements about forum users?

Right, direct quotes from one:

"They were looked at, and remained the same." (LiamOS)

"I do not know what thread/incident you are referring to. Please PM me a link." (LiamOS)

"We ignore 'evidence' if we do not deem it to be so." (LiamOS) BY all means Liam, I woul appreciate knowing how evidence provided with links and time stamps that clearly indicate three atheists used the term bigot BEFORE I did, how they are ALL long established and 'most improved' posters woul be deemed ... not evidence?

Agh, so a moderator, based on the lofty status as amoderator whose job it is o ENFORCE RULES rather than inject himself personally into a debate gives two fuindamentally opposing answers to the same question ... Right, we posters should have confidence that the evidence we asked to be examined was examined logiocally and objectively? Even as you give no indication other than a dimsissive excuse AND claim you have no idea what was going on?

Perhaps, if we are worried about the use of the word bomb, we should not be dropping bombs everywhere? Similarly, if we are concerned about people using the shortened phrase BS, even with a clarifying comment to ensure its not swearing, maybe WE SHOULD BE HONEST INOUR ACTIONS AND DEALING WITH PEOPLE so they DON'T HAVE TO use the phrase bullocks in the first place?

I spent the better part of two months on this forum with Osteng accusing me of dragging the term 'bigot' onto this forum, when in fact it was THREE atheist posters who targeted me with exact phrase, and when I fired back after catching them using a VERY BIGOTED claim ... I was teh one disciplined. I was the one who was repeatedly slandered and repeatedly corrected the slander.

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=22160

Its all right there. Which of course it was variously looked at and various unable to be found ... which is what happened right from the get go when attempting to point out the erroneous charge brought by the very atheists who were hur,ing the phrase BIGOT iun the first place.

ZERO of those atheists have been disciplined as a result of their actions. Not one.

Indeed, When Nickman deliberately made a false claim about evidence, and Osteng intervened to explain it ... once again, it didn't matter that Nickman used the THIRD corrrection and presentation of the GREATER part of three part evidence ... ONLY THE ONE POST mattered.

A trend we see corroberated here:

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=22260

In fact, what is the response to the flame bait repeatedly reported?

"Why are so many Christians and Atheists alike voicing their opinions that this is the most balanced and fair forum around? These numbers are far larger."

Is it? Because I don't see those threads here in the comments section. What I see are these:

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... m.php?f=23

All Christians, eh? Looks like balance does it?

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/statistics.php#16

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=21980

Amazing, two months ago when I pointed this out, there were JUST SLIGHTLY MORE Christians than atheists. Now, and as predicted, theer are more atheists than Christians .... er, on a HIGHLY BALANCED CHRISTIAN DEBATE FORUM???? 3% of teh general population makes up over 50% of your CHRISTIAN forum, eh? Balance?

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=21954

Now why would a Christian publically ask that his account be deleted? Did we take the time to check and see? Or are we, enthralled by our own pride, ignoring that which disagrees with us, indeed punishing it with a our mighty, mighty moderator powers, and focusing on ... atheists who claim its balanced?

Balance that requires wikipedia to be treated a atheist gospel and above question when explaining that what agnostic atheism is? So what if you rebut that wikipedia source and demonstrate the logical holes in it? Apparently, atheists are allowed to make all kinds of personal attacks then ... claim that they have perfectly evidenced their claim and Christians just have to accept that athiests can call Christians a bunch of flaming idiots for believing in God rather than then PERFECTLY EVIDENCED position which actually doesn't have any evidential requirements because its .... er, agnostic-atheism ... as evidenced by wikipedia.

Yep, I was attacked on this forum by an atheist - as I was by joeyknothead before him - where apparently telling him that his emotional attack meant that I was permenantly ignoring him ... somehow causing the attack in some kind of time space continum thingy ...

And when this was pointed out?

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=22131

Right ... being attacked by atheists on this BALANCED FORUM results ... in the Christian being placed on probabtion.

What happens when you document the process with evidence that is apparently not evidence and cannot be found?

Right:

"otseng originally started this forum and is its administrator. Many of us have been around a long time, but very few of the members who were here when otseng started the forum are still with us. At least I think that is the case based on the Memberlist.

Thus, while otseng is a moderator along with the rest of us, he also handles a lot of the forum logistics (programming, etc.), and the administrative duties (posting the probations, etc.).

As moderators, we generally work by consensus. In the very rare cases we have disagreements, otseng does make a final determination."

Right so what happens when Osteng falsely accuses you? What happens when overtly prideful Osteng weighs in on a subject without taking the time to get the facts straight?

Right ... posters, all Christian in this highly balanced forum, wind up disciplined.

When we ask it to be looked into ... we are informed, as we see above, that Osteng, and those who 'appreciate Osteng' by consensus make teh decision based on evidence that they cannot find but have already reviewed and delcared unworthy of comment?

So let me be clear, I came to this website to escape the rambling nonsense of atheists on other forums. What I found instead was entrenched arrogance and a deep seated pride that had infected the debate process to the point that fellow 'Christians' falsely accused me something used their 'power' as a form of retribution and simple attempted bullying.

Well, if I can stand up to the Taliban, I think I can stand up to a couple of internet forum mods drunk with their own sense of invulnerability.

It is indeed your forum, and you can run it however you wish. Just bear in mind that this is the forum where atheists come to disparage Christianity ... knowing full well that the mods will allow them to mock, deride, and attack with utter impunity. Your public records clearly indicate a lack of discipline with atheism.

Comments like:

"We've never had to, at least in my time here." (LiamOS)

Really? You didn't think it was necessary to overturn or otherwise clarify Osteng's public accussation that Christian drug in the term bigot to the forum, even AFTER evidence was presented that it was three long established atheist members of theis forum who instigated the use? You felt it was necessary to discipline the fourth, but not the first three, eh?

And this strikes you as a balanced approach to discipline and standards enforcement? :confused2:

So, here is the deal. My actions are striaght with God. I know I am telling truth. I know there is no God here on this forum, and based on yoru completely lopsided membership ... so do the atheists out there - those who have already rejected God and no doubt appreciate the entrenched and obfuscatory excuses from the forum's standard bearers that allow the to slander and assault Christians ... on a Christian debate forum with utter impunity.

So I reiterate my reason for resigned, and thank allmighty God himself for you site popping up one last time by accident - allowing the months and the same problem to be further demonstrated and proved in every category predicted.

Your 'Christian' forum is not a Christian forum, and its dying ... as are so many other 'religion' forums who fail to curtail the excesses of the God hating.

You do what you want, continue to make excuses all you want, but the evidence is clear, the clarion warning has been given and either humbless will lead you to correct egregious errors in accordance with Christian doctrine, or pride will continue to lead you down the same destructive path.

My duty as per Luke 17 is filled. An apology for a false accusation should have been given on a 'balanced' forum. Its abscence is both striking and condemning.

Lux
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Lux »

:warning: Moderator Final Warning

We've given you plenty of freedom to express your concerns about the moderating team both publicly and privately. You have done so, as well as pointed plenty of fingers, but you have not given any logical reasons why any of the moderator actions against you have been unwarranted. Opening an entirely new thread was uncalled for and using it to attack people is a great example of why you're on probation.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator final warnings serve as the last strike towards users. Additional violations will result in a probation vote. Further infractions will lead to banishment. Any challenges or replies to moderator warnings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
[center]Image

© Divine Insight (Thanks!)[/center]

"There is more room for a god in science than there is for no god in religious faith." -Phil Plate.