View your drafts and posts

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

olavisjo
Site Supporter

View your drafts and posts

Post #1

Post by olavisjo »

I have about 270 saved drafts that I meant to write about but never had the time; so I have tried to delete them one at a time and it is very tedious. Would it be possible for you to create a "Delete All" button?
"I believe in no religion. There is absolutely no proof for any of them, and from a philosophical standpoint Christianity is not even the best. All religions, that is, all mythologies to give them their proper name, are merely man’s own invention..."

C.S. Lewis

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

I'm quite busy right now to write something like that. What if I just run a query to delete all your drafts?

olavisjo
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by olavisjo »

otseng wrote: I'm quite busy right now to write something like that. What if I just run a query to delete all your drafts?
If it is not too much trouble, you may delete them all, else I can delete them myself.

I noticed the counter says I have 262 saved posts but counting them it seems like I only have about 60, so the counter is wrong.
"I believe in no religion. There is absolutely no proof for any of them, and from a philosophical standpoint Christianity is not even the best. All religions, that is, all mythologies to give them their proper name, are merely man’s own invention..."

C.S. Lewis

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

OK, deleted them.