Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Who is Khezr?

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Who is the Khezr mentioned in Qur'an and Hadith in the OT/NT!? one who was the teacher for Prophet Musa(a.s.) a short time.?
In the Shia; Khezr(a.s.) and Elijah(a.s.) are living on the earth side The Mahdi(a.s.) as his companions; and Jesus(a.s.) and Enoch(a.s.) live in sky.
At the time of Al-Mahdi(a.s.), Jesus, Khezr, and Elijah(a.s.) are companions of Mahdi(a.s.), then these people will be lived by Permission Of God and will be added to them as the most important 313 companions of the Mahdi(a.s.);
Those are: Prophet DaniEl(a.s.), the companions of the cave, the fourty most religious/spiritual men of Bani Israel, and others..
Who are Khezr and the fourty men in OT/NT or other books!!?
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Fuzzy Dunlop
Guru

Post #2

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

Kazzer?

[youtube][/youtube]

Yusef
Banned
Banned

"Khezr" the teacher of Moses

Post #3

Post by Yusef »

You can see: Khezr in Qur'an
I wana know who is he in the OT/NT!
in many hadiths of Shia, Khezr and Elijah have mentioned that they were gone to the Imams for ask questions and get answeres.. some hadiths say a man with the description of a Ninja! came to the sixth Imam, AsSadiq and asked some questiones, then he would hide!! the students asked the Imam: Who was he!!??? The Imam answered: He was my brother, Elijah!..
Once the first Imam, Ali, said: o' people, ask me before that you mightn't find me! Then a man asked him a question and he answered.. then the man was hid!! the people asked: Who was he!!?? Answered: He was my brother, Khezr!
even further, many spiritual people of Shia have met the Khezr!
Religion Vs. Science
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

The Tongue
Under Probation

Re: "Khezr" the teacher of Moses

Post #4

Post by The Tongue »

[Replying to post 3 by Yusef]

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.

Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron’s twin, is in fact Elijah’s angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch and was also transfigured.

The coming Elijah/Sandalphron, the Jewish Messiah, is not the twin of our heavenly Father Enoch/Metatron, but he is the duplication of our heavenly Father, who gives his immortal body of glorious and brilliant light, in order that we might live.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: "Khezr" the teacher of Moses

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

But I didn't understand yet what name he has in the non-Islamic books! and or what about him has explained in other religions! Khezr a great man who was been the teacher! for the great Prophet, Musa(a.s.)!!
Miracles & Mysteries

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Rafael or Israfil

Post #6

Post by Yusef »

The Tongue wrote:Sandalphone...The fourth heaven...tall...Moses...
I haven't ever heard that name!!
But with the description you've given, I've read a hadith of the 8th Imam, ArRidha(a.s.) that said:
"..once Jibre'il[Gabriel] was came to the Prophet Muhammad(S.A.) as the form of a human.. Then they saw a great thing is coming down from the seventh sky/heaven step-by-step and each one of his steps was the distance between two skies/heavens!!!! and was covered whole the skies!!!!! Then Gabriel was fearing and went to the Prophet. The Prophet asked: Why do you afraid so much!!! Replied: Because we the Angels have heard that This The Israfil[Rafael] the first time will come down to the earth, and that's the day of Resurrection for blow into the TSur[horn] for distroy whole the universe!!! and I'm afraiding of the Yum-ul-Qiyamat[day the resurrection].. Then Rafael came down and told the Prophet: O' Muhammad, beloved human of God! Allah Sent you AsSalam[Peace] and Commanded me to bring you the key of the kingdom on the earth as there was about Prophet Solomon(a.s.). Either get the key, or live simply such as Prophet Jesus(a.s.). and Solomon is the last person that will go to Paradise because depending on his mightiness God Gave him... Then the Prophet Muhammad elected the simply living and rejected the key.."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: "Khidhr" and Aba-Salih the jinn

Post #7

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 4 by The Tongue]
🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 234#906234
I searched in our own Ahadith[quoting from our 12 Imams] and didn't find anything about those Sandalphone/Mtatron but that the same Hadith I quoted above..

Qur'an/18
57. Who does greater wrong than he, who, when reminded of his Lord’s revelations, turns away from them, and forgets what his hands have put forward? We have placed coverings over their hearts, lest they understand it, and heaviness in their ears. And if you call them to guidance, they will not be guided, ever.
58. Your Lord is the Forgiver, Possessor of Mercy. Were He to call them to account for what they have earned, He would have hastened the punishment for them. But they have an appointment from which they will find no escape.
59. And these towns—We destroyed them when they committed injustices, and We set for their destruction an appointed time.
60. Recall when Moses said to his servant, “I will not give up until I reach the junction of the two rivers, even if it takes me years.�
61. Then, when they reached the junction between them, they forgot about their fish. It found its way into the river, slipping away.
62. When they went further, he said to his servant, “Bring us our lunch; we were exposed in our travel to much fatigue.�
63. He said, “Do you remember when we rested by the rock? I forgot about the fish. It was only the devil who made me forget it. And so it found its way to the river, amazingly.�
64. He said, “This is what we were seeking.� And so they turned back retracing their steps.
65. Then they came upon a servant of Ours, whom We had blessed with mercy from Us, and had taught him knowledge from Our Own.
66. Moses said to him, “May I follow you, so that you may teach me some of the guidance you were taught?�
67. He said, “You will not be able to endure with me.
68. And how will you endure what you have no knowledge of?�
69. He said, “You will find me, God willing, patient; and I will not disobey you in any order of yours.�
70. He said, “If you follow me, do not ask me about anything, until I myself make mention of it to you.�
71. So they set out. Until, when they had boarded the boat, he holed it. He said, “Did you hole it, to drown its passengers? You have done something awful.�
72. He said, “Did I not tell you that you will not be able to endure with me?�
73. He said, “Do not rebuke me for forgetting, and do not make my course difficult for me.�
74. Then they set out. Until, when they encountered a boy, he killed him. He said, “Did you kill a pure soul, who killed no one? You have done something terrible.�
75. He said, “Did I not tell you that you will not be able to endure with me?�
76. He said, “If I ask you about anything after this, then do not keep company with me. You have received excuses from me.�
77. So they set out. Until, when they reached the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to offer them hospitality. There they found a wall about to collapse, and he repaired it. He said, “If you wanted, you could have obtained a payment for it.�
78. He said, “This is the parting between you and me. I will tell you the interpretation of what you were unable to endure.
79. As for the boat, it belonged to paupers working at sea. I wanted to damage it because there was a king coming after them seizing every boat by force.
80. As for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared he would overwhelm them with oppression and disbelief.
81. So we wanted their Lord to replace him with someone better in purity, and closer to mercy.
82. And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphaned boys in the city. Beneath it was a treasure that belonged to them. Their father was a righteous man. Your Lord wanted them to reach their maturity, and then extract their treasure—as a mercy from your Lord. I did not do it of my own accord. This is the interpretation of what you were unable to endure.�

ImageThe Mosque of Prophet Khedhr(pbuh) on the mount Khezr in Qom-Iran, near the mosque of Sahib-ul-Amr(pbuh)[Al-Mahdi]

Well,
Shi'a-Ahadith
  • * This Servant has mentioned in this story of Qur'an, he is the same Khezr(pbuh) خضر

* ...Khezr every year with Al-Mahdi and Elijah(pbu all3) go to Hajj

* According to Shia Hadith, These all 3 are alive since above 1000 years

* Everywhere he steps, the earth of under his steps will be green[plant grows]

* Prophet Moses(pbuh) and his successor Yushe'[Joshua](pbuh) were met Khidhr(pbuh)

* several pure priests in Iran have met him, for example:
  • Once one pure priest had wanted to go to Mashhad through Qom for Pilgrimage the 8th Imam, Ar-Ridha(pbuh), then between the way Prophet Khezr met him and guided him to true way,
Don't confuse with the Jinn, Aba-Salih!
Aba-Salih the great Jinn, is also a Jinn whom God Has Created him for Shi'a nation, those which be
  • scot/rove in any desert/lands and the Jinn will appear and guide them, example:
    - once within the same century means about 50years ago, one other pure priest had gone through the same way and roved in that way because of snow, then he called ' O' Aba-Salih madadi!' Then he appears and carries him and run fast as speed of voice as he explained I saw the earth was rotating very fast under us and saw the cities/villages along us very very fast are passing while we after several Seconds arrived at Mashhad!

Question for debate:
Who/what is Khedhr's name in the book before than Islam! As this much important personality ? :? :?: :study: