Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Adam & Eve, Where and When?

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi. According to the religious books, Adam and Eve were lived between 7-8000 years ago.
numbers of levels of the family trees verify that
Well, The scientists have discovered too many historical buildings over than 8000years ago!!
Also have discovered mankinds, The Mankind of Beijing, near 500,000 years ago!!!
Also in the documents of Sumeries, they've written in their own ancient texts that: "Marduk[God] Created the people by the clay"!!!
woww!! It shows they were witness' to creating Adam & Eve!!!
Also too many hadiths of Shia:
- The 6th Imam, Ja'far AsSadiq said: "..Do not think that before you there weren't any mankind. You are in the last level of the mankind and you are called "Human""
- One asked the first Imam, Ali: O' Ali, Who were there at the 3000 years before Adam?
Answered: "Mankind"
Asked: Before them??
Answered: Mankind
Asked before???
Answered Mankind! And said: even if you asked me 3000 times, then you would hear the same answere!!
Also according to Qur'an, Before creating Adam, the Angels asked God: Why Do You Want to Create the thing who will kill each other??
It proves the existence of mankinds before Adam
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #2

Post by OnceConvinced »

Of course Christians will just claim the dating techniques we use are faulty.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

Philbert

Post #3

Post by Philbert »

Imho, the Adam and Eve story is a parable which attempts to explain the emergence of thought in human beings, to the relatively primitive tribesmen who were the audience at the time.

Seen that way, it is a remarkable story indeed considering the way it predicted the central role of knowledge in our modern times.

If human beings exterminate ourselves, it will be because we developed knowledge faster than we are equipped to handle.

That is, we bit the apple of knowledge, and will perhaps be expelled from Eden of this Earth as a result.

But few wish to discuss this very real possibility, because the apple tastes so good. There's the snake suggesting, "Oh stop worrying, it feels good going down, doesn't it?"

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #4

Post by OnceConvinced »

I see the story of Creation and the Fall of Man as kind of "just so" stories and I even wrote a short article about it:

The Fall of Man

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

mchristos606
Apprentice

Re: Adam & Eve, Where and When?

Post #5

Post by mchristos606 »

Yusef wrote: Hi. According to the religious books, Adam and Eve were lived between 7-8000 years ago.
Well, The scientists have discovered too many historical buildings over than 8000years ago!!
Also have discovered mankinds, The Mankind of Beijing, near 500,000 years ago!!!
Also in the documents of Sumeries, they've written in their own ancient texts that: "Marduk[God] Created the people by the clay"!!!
- The 6th Imam, Ja'far AsSadiq said: "..Do not think that before you there weren't any mankind. You are in the last level of the mankind and you are called "Human""
- One asked the first Imam, Ali: O' Ali, Who were there at the 3000 years before Adam?
Asked before???
Answered Mankind! And said: even if you asked me 3000 times, then you would hear the same answere!!
Also according to Qur'an, Before creating Adam, the Angels asked God: Why Do You Want to Create the thing who will kill each other??

Ever heard of EVOLUTION ??

:)

mchristos606
Apprentice

Re: Adam & Eve, Where and When?

Post #6

Post by mchristos606 »

Yusef wrote: Hi. According to the religious books, Adam and Eve were lived between 7-8000 years ago.
Asked before???

Ever heard of EVOLUTION ??

:)

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Adam & Eve Vs. Evolution

Post #7

Post by Yusef »

I think the atheists are from generation of the monkeys which were under evolution. And the Believers and Theists are from generation of Adam whom God CreateD him directly of the clay.
It answeres too many questions of the questions about religions, history, evolution,...
E,g. It can be the answere for the question about marriage of the first children of Adam,
About the evolution teory,
About historic buildings somewhere of the world....
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

the Evolution

Post #8

Post by Yusef »

I ask those who deny the evolution:
* How many years ago America has discovered??
- 400~500 years
* How many buildings has discovered there over than 500 years??
- Too many, even up to 12000 years ago!!
* Well, How could some people were lived before discovering there!!!?
- [Too many nonesense answeres dogmatically]
* Well, we assume those were children of Adam too.
Why they are wild!!!?????