Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

McCulloch
Site Supporter

How long have humans been on Earth?

Post #1

Post by McCulloch »

1213 wrote:
10CC wrote: I don't know, does it? He didn't make himself known until that time, did he? So why didn't he show himself 200,000yrs earlier when mankind first walked this planet?
I mean 200,000yrs and he forgets to tell anybody that he exists and wants worship upon sentence of eternal punishment if you don't. What is that about?
I have not seen any good evidence or reason to believe that 200 000 years are true, so your whole matter is quite pointless to me.
How long have humans been on Earth? What is the evidence to support your answer?
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

10CC
Banned
Banned

Post #131

Post by 10CC »

jamesjah wrote: How long would it take to form a crust on the earth as thick as we have using Kelvins calculations?
I think that the cave is getting lonely jj. There's a cavebear in there who is looking for something to cuddle and I think that your half fish half bird half dinomamal is the perfect replacement for the penguin bristles that turned into scales at the drop of a dinosaurs bottom lip.

I hope that helped.
I'll tell you everything I've learned...................
and LOVE is all he said

-The Boy With The Moon and Star On His Head-Cat Stevens.

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #132

Post by DanieltheDragon »

Replying to post 128 by jamesjah]

yet you haven't presented any facts just false equivocations, that don't prove or disprove anything. Let's say your right and everyone else is wrong what does it prove? nothing absolutely nothing.

So how does it take to form a crust using Kelvins calculations for this pizza

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Original recipe makes 6 servings Change Servings

3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cubed

2 tablespoons butter, melted

1 (2 ounce) bottle hot sauce

1 (8 ounce) bottle blue cheese salad dressing

1 (16 inch) prepared pizza crust

1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese

Check All Add to Shopping List

Directions

1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2.In a medium bowl combine the cubed chicken, melted butter and hot sauce. Mix well. Spread whole bottle of salad dressing over crust, then top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
3.Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly, about 5 to 10 minutes. Let set a few minutes before slicing, and serve.
Kitchen-Friendly View

jamesjah
Banned
Banned

Post #133

Post by jamesjah »

[Replying to post 131 by DanieltheDragon]

Still smoke screening the facts I see, why not have some quite time all by yourself in the world you think is real, and let those in the real world o want they know why keep chirping nonsense to placate foolishness?

Do you know how thick the crust of the earth is?

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #134

[Replying to post 132 by jamesjah]

no smoke screen I am just using your tactics I am copying you. So if it's a smoke screen then your questions are as well

jamesjah
Banned
Banned

Post #135

Post by jamesjah »

[Replying to post 133 by DanieltheDragon]

You know as well as I do. that you theories are base on the earth being habitable foe billions of years, which in reality is impossible because the crust of the earth would have been too hot, and too thin, to achieve evolutions dream time theories.

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #136

[Replying to post 134 by jamesjah]

There is a whole thread debunking your theory why rehash settled debates?

jamesjah
Banned
Banned

Post #137

Post by jamesjah »

[Replying to DanieltheDragon]

you are correct about a thread but it was the one on the Beeb's site that caused the greatest stir in the science world, so much so it had to be pulled so the evolutionist could re-muster their forces.

Now what are they working on and trying to combat?

The realisation that the earth had to have been uninhabitable for most of its lengthy history, so what are they doing?

They are trying to show how miniature life forms can survive in acid conditions also around thermals in the hope of pushing back the time frame into the millions of years even if they are unable to quite hit the billion that they used to claim they had.

They need people like you to help them regroup and patch up their new prepositions before to many realise they never had a leg to stand on and they never will.

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #138

jamesjah wrote: [Replying to DanieltheDragon]

you are correct about a thread but it was the one on the Beeb's site that caused the greatest stir in the science world, so much so it had to be pulled so the evolutionist could re-muster their forces.

Now what are they working on and trying to combat?

The realisation that the earth had to have been uninhabitable for most of its lengthy history, so what are they doing?

They are trying to show how miniature life forms can survive in acid conditions also around thermals in the hope of pushing back the time frame into the millions of years even if they are unable to quite hit the billion that they used to claim they had.

They need people like you to help them regroup and patch up their new prepositions before to many realise they never had a leg to stand on and they never will.

Whom specifically are "they".

jamesjah
Banned
Banned

Post #139

Post by jamesjah »

[Replying to post 137 by DanieltheDragon]

The Beeb for one has helped by featuring science programs that will help science with its new developed philosophy's for one.

When the Beeb site pulled its evolution verses creation forum.

The new scientist lamented the fact that people did not really believe evolution, and science was going to have to increase its efforts to persuade the masses.

Which they now are endeavouring to do, through propaganda programs with their new dreamed up philosophies.

Of coarse there are quite a number of evolutionist that are still living with the old figures, as if they were real, but some one will give the a nudge one day, to wake them up to reality.

Even that staunch anti god prophet has succumbed to admitting life could not have started on earth some space people must have shipped it in.

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #140

jamesjah wrote: [Replying to post 137 by DanieltheDragon]

The Beeb for one has helped by featuring science programs that will help science with its new developed philosophy's for one.

When the Beeb site pulled its evolution verses creation forum.

The new scientist lamented the fact that people did not really believe evolution, and science was going to have to increase its efforts to persuade the masses.

Which they now are endeavouring to do, through propaganda programs with their new dreamed up philosophies.

Of coarse there are quite a number of evolutionist that are still living with the old figures, as if they were real, but some one will give the a nudge one day, to wake them up to reality.

Even that staunch anti god prophet has succumbed to admitting life could not have started on earth some space people must have shipped it in.

By anti-god prophet you mean Dawkins and we already debunked that claim, remember he was using sarcasm with that quote. You simply refused to acknowledge your mistake.

your rants are sounding more and more like paranoia.

Do you live at home alone now?
Has there been a shift in your living situation that is causing distress?
Do you feel unusually burdened?

Are you afraid of people learning about evolution?
Why is evolution scary?

If evolution were true what would that mean to your belief in a god?