Delete My Account

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Unsealed_Heart

Delete My Account

Post #1

Post by Unsealed_Heart »

I've come to different terms and realization about Christianity, and feel a sane and logical Christian has no business being on this site period.

God's gift of his son, and the Grace that was brought to anyone who would except it is not refundable, nor debatable. God's word and way of life will remain sealed to those hearts until they have had enough of the way their sinful lives treat them and are open to answers, or worse when it's too late. The debate as this site puts it, only exists for those who ignore God's wisdom. Back and forth nonsense does not equate to rebuke them a few times and walk away, thus this sites nature is pretty well against what is taught in the Bible in general.

I would imagine God finds his religion non-debatable. For those of you who over ride that thought, I will pray.

Happy New Year,

Unseal Your Hearts ;)

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Account deleted.

olavisjo
Site Supporter

Re: Delete My Account

Post #3

Post by olavisjo »

Unsealed_Heart wrote: I've come to different terms and realization about Christianity, and feel a sane and logical Christian has no business being on this site period.
Being sane around here is no asset. But that is not how I look at this place, I don't expect to convert anyone here. I feel that God raised up these people to oppose the believers so that when we go out into the world we will be prepared to fight the good fight of faith, prepared for all that the opposition is going to throw at us. Understanding the opposition is as important as understanding the message we want to impart to those who may be willing to listen.
"I believe in no religion. There is absolutely no proof for any of them, and from a philosophical standpoint Christianity is not even the best. All religions, that is, all mythologies to give them their proper name, are merely man’s own invention..."

C.S. Lewis