A THEORY ABOUT HEAVEN AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

MyQ

A THEORY ABOUT HEAVEN AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

Post #1

Post by MyQ »

Hi,

I have a theory about heaven and righteousness.

It is based on the assumption that God became 'More of himself'....(Please read the threads 'GOD BECAME MORE OF HIMSELF' in the forum under DEBATES>SCIENCE AND RELIGION and 'A THEORY ABOUT HOW THE SPIRIT IS CREATED' in the forum under GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > RANDOM RAMBLINGS, if you do not understand what it means).

According to the bible, God created all things to bring him pleasure. And it is right that he should expect the 'more of himself' to bring him pleasure.

We (all creation) are all part of God's body. Just like the human body, every part of our body exists to bring us pleasure e.g. the hands exist to make it easier for us to pickup things, to help us communicate, e.t.c. Therefore, we expect each part of our body (which is more of ourselves) to fulfill it's role....i.e. the reason why it existed. When it does not, it fails to bring us pleasure, and therefore there is no use for it anymore.

In the same way, God requires us to bring him pleasure since we are part of his body. When we fail to do so, then there is no need for us anymore.

Therefore, to put it simply, holiness is doing the things that bring God pleasure, and sin is doing the things that don't bring him pleasure.

Now, let's talk about heaven.

According to the bible, heaven is a place of absolute pleasure (happiness). A place where there is no sorrow. This is where God lives. He is surrounded by pleasure everywhere.

Allow me to digress a little bit...

God loves holiness, therefore it means that all the things you truly like are holy, and all the things you truly hate are evil (Since we are made from God).

Some people think that it is possible to like evil. . How absurd...

Think about it, everything you hate e.g. poverty,uncleanliness, suffering e.t.c is the result of a sin...i.e. poverty - is the result of laziness, procrastination, lack of diligence e.t.c, uncleanliness - result of laziness, procrastination, lack of diligence e.t.c, suffering - result of rebelling against the truths of life.

Everything you like is the result of virtue e.g. love, riches, pleasure e.t.c.....love is the result of basic courtesy, riches are the result of hard work, diligence, good planning and taking precautions, pleasure is the result of all your relationships going well i.e. in your workplace, in your home, in society e.t.c. (relationships are the result of basic courtesy). All pleasures including those that come from material things are the result of favor from God or one of God's creation as a result of a successful relationship.

Now, back to the discussion about heaven...

Therefore this means, that if there is to be 100% pleasure in heaven, then it has to be filled with people who are virtuous....i.e., for instance, for people to enjoy the 'pleasure of love' in heaven, then the people who end up going to heaven, have to have respect and basic courtesy as some of their virtues.

Therefore for you to go to heaven, you must meet a certain standard of virtue, otherwise you will cost people pleasure when you go there. Think about it, if you are a thief for example, and you go to heaven, you will start robbing people and cause the amount of pleasure in heaven to reduce. Therefore God would never allow thieves to go to heaven.

Instead, God requires that you be born again, and your spirit renewed for you to enter heaven...i.e. get rid of your old stealing habits.

People may wonder, what is the big deal with heaven and pleasure. Well, it is because everyone will live forever. If you are going to live forever, then everything you do today affects the amount of pleasure/ suffering that you will have tomorrow. And remember, ideally, when it comes to pleasure, tomorrow is supposed to be better than today...if you are going to live forever. Otherwise there is going to be too much monotony that it (the monotony) is going to cause mental torture, at the least, which is a form of suffering.

If you insult the 'mud that you are made from' for example, that is a recipe for suffering forever. However, if you praise and appease the 'mud that you are made from', that my friend, is a recipe for eternal happiness and pleasure. That is because logic dictates that, if you are still not the 'mud you are made from', then, whether the 'mud you are made from' likes or dislikes you, greatly affects every second of your life. Therefore, if the 'mud that you are made from' dislikes you forever, then you will suffer forever. It's just that simple!

So why does God always talk to us about heaven. Well heaven is the '10 star' of all creation. The most beautiful and pleasurable place in all of creation. A place where there is pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. Remember you will live forever, so this is really important to you.

Hell on the other hand, is the dumpster of all creation. Hell the place where all fruits of sin will be thrown, according to the book of revelation. A place where all the things that you hate will be thrown forever.

Some people think that hell will be a clean, hot place. That is so far from the truth! Cleanliness is the result of virtue, not sin. Therefore, hell will be full of all the fruits of sin like odour, uncleanliness, poverty, a stench, diseases, suffering, no love (because the people/ things that will be thrown in hell won't have basic courtesy as one of their virtues; therefore you will be relating with an environment with zero courtesy...the result of zero courtesy is hate and dislike.). Imagine living in a place like that forever...a dumpster!

I personally believe that heaven is an entire universe that is the '10 Star' of creation...according to the bible, it has streets of gold, no suffering, virtuous people/ things, happiness, joy, no poverty, no diseases, very high standards of hygiene and cleanliness (sterile) e.t.c...

Finally, I also believe that hell is an entire universe that is the dumpster of all the trash in creation....the result of sin... like confusion, hate, disorder, lies, betrayal, laziness, ,poverty, diseases, e.t.c.

Revelation 4:11"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

Colossians 1:16"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him (i.e. for his pleasure)."

1 Chronicles 29:17 (NKJV)“I know also, my God, that You test the heart and have pleasure in uprightness....�

Psalm 5:4 (KJV)“For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.�

Psalm 16:11 (NKJV)“You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.�

Psalm 103:21 (NKJV)“Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.�

Isaiah 46:9-10 (NKJV)“Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other;I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,’�

Ezekiel 18:23 (NKJV)“Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?� says the Lord God, “and not that he should turn from his ways and live?�

Ezekiel 18:32 (NKJV)“For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,� says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!�

Ezekiel 33:11 (NKJV)“......‘As I live,’ says the Lord God, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, …...�

Thank you.
Last edited by MyQ on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by McCulloch »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John