Obessions

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

NuclearTBag
Student

Obessions

Post #1

Post by NuclearTBag »

My obsession is the beauty that is Hillary Duff, what's yours?

Illyricum
Apprentice

Post #2

Post by Illyricum »

Jesus Christ and serving Him!
So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ.

Romans 15:19

NuclearTBag
Student

Come ON`

Post #3

Post by NuclearTBag »

I unlike the rest of you am obsessed with real tangiable things, like Hillary Duff because she is really hott, not jesus because he sucks, and does not exist. Come on cloud men, really, what's next santa claus, the boggeyman?

otseng
Savant

Re: Come ON`

Post #4

Post by otseng »

NuclearTBag wrote:not jesus because he sucks, and does not exist. Come on cloud men, really, what's next santa claus, the boggeyman?
I would classify this as inflammatory and disrespectful, which is in violation of the rules. Please respect others positions, even if you do not agree with them.

NuclearTBag
Student

Post #5

Post by NuclearTBag »

I appologize if I offended anyone, I hope that people took this as a joke, what it was, If any one is mad at me, they may feel free to send me a private message, email, YAHOOIM, or AIM on sn Hurricane T Bag

Bobby
Student

Re: Come ON`

Post #6

Post by Bobby »

NuclearTBag wrote:I unlike the rest of you am obsessed with real tangiable things, like Hillary Duff because she is really hott, not jesus because he sucks, and does not exist. Come on cloud men, really, what's next santa claus, the boggeyman?
Mr. NuclearTBag,
If I may make a suggestion, I wonder if you might want to consider what you are writing before you actually write it, or at least before you submit it. Sometimes I will have a thought about something and type it out very hastily, then read what I put down and wonder what the heck was I thinking to begin with.
Obsession is not a healthy thing. Just a suggestion, but try not to be obsessed with anything other than breathing.
Also, you mentioned that Jesus sucks and does not exist. Well, you are right about him not existing. At least today. But I would say it is more than likely that he did exist, many moons ago. Even as an atheist, I accept the fact that he more than likely walked this earth before. He just was not any son of any God. But as far as him sucking, I again would disagree with you. Even as an atheist, I cannot deny that what he stood for was incredible. It doesn't have to take a Christian to see that the man had the right idea when it came to the treatment of others. Some things just make sense. All the folklore that came after his existense is beside the point.
I saw your apology about your comments and I commend you for that. The best way to be sorry for offending someone is to make sure you don't do it again, even in a joking manner. Be cool my friend.
And thanks for considering my perspective.

NuclearTBag
Student

Re: all

Post #7

Post by NuclearTBag »

Now I was just wondering what the other members of this form are into, that DOES NOT half to do with their religion, just because I am do not beleive in the same things you do does not mean that we can't be cool. Now if someone would like to post something they like to do, that does not involve anything religous, please do

otseng
Savant

Post #8

Post by otseng »

NuclearTBag wrote:I appologize if I offended anyone, I hope that people took this as a joke, what it was, If any one is mad at me, they may feel free to send me a private message, email, YAHOOIM, or AIM on sn Hurricane T Bag
Apology accepted.
Bobby4444 wrote: If I may make a suggestion, I wonder if you might want to consider what you are writing before you actually write it, or at least before you submit it. Sometimes I will have a thought about something and type it out very hastily, then read what I put down and wonder what the heck was I thinking to begin with.
Very good suggestion. And it's something I try to do myself also. It takes more effort to reread what you've written, but it is well worth the effort.
NuclearTBag wrote:Now I was just wondering what the other members of this form are into, that DOES NOT half to do with their religion, just because I am do not beleive in the same things you do does not mean that we can't be cool. Now if someone would like to post something they like to do, that does not involve anything religous, please do
I'd probably say a lot of things people do are not related to their religion. But, it probably won't go as far as being an obsession though. Like Bobby said, obsession is too strong of a term. Perhaps "really like to do" would be more appropriate.

As for what I really like to do, debating is one of them. ;)

Bobby
Student

Post #9

Post by Bobby »

NuclearTBag wrote:Now I was just wondering what the other members of this form are into, that DOES NOT half to do with their religion, just because I am do not beleive in the same things you do does not mean that we can't be cool. Now if someone would like to post something they like to do, that does not involve anything religous, please do.

As for what I really like to do, debating is one of them. ;)
I like this suggestion. This is an excellent idea that you have here. It will only promote friendship between those who are debating one another. Which in turn will promote consideration. Too often we humans tend to get offended when others do not agree with us. Sometimes we take it personally. That can lead a debate right into an argument. Great idea Mr. NuclearTBag.
What I like to do:
I love listening to music. Especially when I am doing other things I like to do. Right now I am listening to Dave Matthews.
I recently have gotten back into drawing. Which I love to do more than I have allowed myself to experience.
I also enjoy searching for truth in every detail of everything. That may seem a little odd, the way I put that, but reality is so important to me. I won't go on about that. I just like analyzing things.
There are other things but I do not want to bore anyone with this.
Someone elses turn...

Illyricum
Apprentice

Post #10

Post by Illyricum »

I think it's a good idea as well. There are defintally things that I "really like to do". One of them is reading, it's an activity that I enjoy very much and spend a lot of time on. My goal this year is to read (not including school)at least 25 books and/or 8,000 pages.
Bobby4444 wrote:I recently have gotten back into drawing. Which I love to do more than I have allowed myself to experience.

You like to draw! So do I! What kind of things to you like to draw? What do you draw with? I enjoy drawing portraits. Currently, most of my drawings are black and white ( I only have two in color) and are drawn with a number 2 pencil, shading pencil, and an outline pencil.

There are plenty of other things I enjoy doing but those are my two favorite.
So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ.

Romans 15:19