Covid-19 has been patented. ITS A SCAM.

Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

Overcomer
Guru
Posts: 1205
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:44 am
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Covid-19 has been patented. ITS A SCAM.

Post #11

Post by Overcomer »

There are many types of corona viruses including SARS, MERS and even some common colds. COVID-19 happens to be the latest strain -- and one of the most deadly. And yes, some of them have been around since 1965.

So why would the CDC patent a virus? First and foremost, it doesn't mean that the CDC has invented any virus they patent. Nor does it mean that the CDC obtains patents to make money from the viruses. The CDC obtains a patent for a virus so that it can allow companies to use that virus to produce effective vaccines and to prevent private companies from having exclusive rights to use it in research.

Here's an example:

“SARS US-Patent 7897744 & 8506968”

The first number is a US patent for the genomic sequences for the SARS virus, applied for by the Canadian Public Health Agency.

This particular patent application was made in 2004, after the first SARS outbreak in 2002. This does not mean the Canadian Public Health Agency invented the SARS virus. The CDC also applied for a patent on SARS, to keep information on it in the public domain. There was some concern at the time that if private companies had patents to the genetic data of the virus, it might hinder efforts to create vaccines or cures.


The second number is a now expired patent for “SARS vaccine compositions and methods of making and using them”. See here:

https://fullfact.org/health/us-patents-on-viruses/

So there is nothing nefarious about the CDC obtaining a patent for the corona virus back in 1965. They're not creating a virus, unleashing it and then coming up with their own cure for it to make millions of dollars.

Similar accusations were made when the CDC patented an Ebola strain. Again, they were accused of creating it to make money from it. You can read about that here:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/patent-zero/

That article concludes with this statement:

The CDC does hold some patents on life forms, but it generally does this for the common good, so a commercial company can’t come along and patent it. The CDC lets researchers work with the strain without fees.

As for the whole thing being a scam, tell that to the 23 million people around the world who have been sick with it. Tell the families and loved ones of the 800,000 people who have died from it that it's just a scam.

And no, I'm not a "left-wing suit" nor am I a "left socialist communist". I'm a Canadian who has done some research into this, specifically why the CDC patents viruses in the first place.

tonjun
Student
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Covid-19 has been patented. ITS A SCAM.

Post #12

Post by tonjun »

Overcomer wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:45 pm There are many types of corona viruses including SARS, MERS and even some common colds. COVID-19 happens to be the latest strain -- and one of the most deadly. And yes, some of them have been around since 1965.

So why would the CDC patent a virus? First and foremost, it doesn't mean that the CDC has invented any virus they patent. Nor does it mean that the CDC obtains patents to make money from the viruses. The CDC obtains a patent for a virus so that it can allow companies to use that virus to produce effective vaccines and to prevent private companies from having exclusive rights to use it in research.
Sure, we may not be able to prove without a shadow of a doubt that CDC isn't involved in creating viruses, but we CAN prove THEY now hold exclusive rights ONLY to create and distribute vaccines. That is already a huge red flag.

Great opportunity to stranglehold the world for 20 years while people are in a frenzy.
Overcomer wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:45 pmThe CDC does hold some patents on life forms, but it generally does this for the common good, so a commercial company can’t come along and patent it. The CDC lets researchers work with the strain without fees.
Yeah CDC will only let those who follow CDC policy to research the covid strain. If you oppose them in any way you don't have any right to create a vaccine.

Also, Moderna has no track record of creating vaccines, but how are they legally able to produce covid-19 vaccines at this time? Obviously CDC is in it with Moderna to make millions on this opportunity. Moderna stands to earn $300M to $6.6B in extra doses of supplying vaccines. They've never even tested the vaccines and don't know how adverse side effects will be.

And you say CDC aint making a profit from this?

Check the links:

https://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccines/m ... extra-dose ($300M to $6.6B profit)

https://www.wsj.com/articles/inside-mod ... 1593615205 (Moderna with no track record creating vaccines)
Overcomer wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:45 pm As for the whole thing being a scam, tell that to the 23 million people around the world who have been sick with it. Tell the families and loved ones of the 800,000 people who have died from it that it's just a scam.
No, this is a scam. Covid deaths have been manipulated and it's fake news what CDC claims. Read this article:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... lated.html#!

All in all, alot of reports and articles are being suppressed by google, facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.

You didn't bring up these accounts I brought up.

It's a scam. CDC and Gates are going to own US citizens soon and then globally if people dont wake up.

Defending CDC and Gates is nonsense at this point now. Your case makes no sense at all.

User avatar
Tcg
Prodigy
Posts: 4439
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:01 am
Location: Third Stone
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Covid-19 has been patented. ITS A SCAM.

Post #13

Post by Tcg »

tonjun wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:03 pm
Coronavirus = COVID-19.
This is akin to stating - "Ice Cream = Fudge Ripple." It is clearly not true. Fudge Ripple is a variety of ice cream, but not all ice cream is Fudge Ripple. The same is true with COVID -19. COVID-19 is a type of coronavirus, but not all coronaviruses are COVID-19.

The CDC makes this very clear:
Human Coronavirus Types

Coronaviruses are named for the crown-like spikes on their surface. There are four main sub-groupings of coronaviruses, known as alpha, beta, gamma, and delta.

Human coronaviruses were first identified in the mid-1960s. The seven coronaviruses that can infect people are:

Common human coronaviruses

229E (alpha coronavirus)
NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
OC43 (beta coronavirus)
HKU1 (beta coronavirus)

Other human coronaviruses

MERS-CoV (the beta coronavirus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, or MERS)
SARS-CoV (the beta coronavirus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS)
SARS-CoV-2 (the novel coronavirus that causes coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19)

People around the world commonly get infected with human coronaviruses 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1.

Sometimes coronaviruses that infect animals can evolve and make people sick and become a new human coronavirus. Three recent examples of this are 2019-nCoV, SARS-CoV, and MERS-CoV.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html
As I explained in post #4, US Patent US7776521B1 relates to SARS-CoV not COVID-19.

Reuters has also clarified this fact:
False claim: Video claims COVID-19 patent has existed for years, hinting to conspiracy

A viral video that has been posted and deleted from YouTube and other social media platforms makes the claim that old virus patents show the novel coronavirus dates back to at least 2006. These claims falsely confuse the patents for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) with COVID-19, the illness caused by the new coronavirus. SARS is also part of the coronavirus family, but it stems from a different coronavirus strain and is a different disease to COVID-19.

SARS is caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV or SARS-CoV-1) strain. COVID-19 is caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) strain. The similarity in the strains’ names and the fact both are in the coronavirus family may explain the confusion and widespread sharing of the false claim.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN22M0SW

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists


Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc


I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Kylie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:19 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Covid-19 has been patented. ITS A SCAM.

Post #14

Post by Kylie »

tonjun wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:14 am The CDC (Centers For Disease Control) took out a patent in 2003 to hold rights to the coronavirus!

Google patent number: US7776521B1

Here's the link: https://patents.google.com/patent/US7776521B1/en

How did CDC know 17 years ago that coronavirus would appear? How do they have patents on it?

It's a scam.

We're all being duped. Don't trust Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Watch the videos.
Covid 19 is one in a whole family of the coronaviruses. In other words, coronavirus is not one single virus, there are lots of different variations, lots of different types. Covid 19 is one particular kind of coronavirus that has recently appeared, but there have been many other types of coronavirus that have been known and studied for a long time now.

What you are doing is like if I was to say, "How is it that Porsche has just released the Porsche Taycan in 2019 when they were making Porsches ever since 1948?" It would be ridiculous to claim that this was evidence that Porsche had been making Taycans since 1948, just as it is ridiculous for you to claim that any coronavirus must be the Covid19 variant.

User avatar
RJG
Student
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 10:34 am
Location: North Wales
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Covid-19 has been patented. ITS A SCAM.

Post #15

Post by RJG »

People who think the Covid-19 virus is a scam aren't very well in the head, imo. There is plenty of evidence that it exists and is the worst pandemic the world has ever experienced, even worse than the Spanish Flu.

koko

Re: Covid-19 has been patented. ITS A SCAM.

Post #16

Post by koko »

I wonder if Trump and his deluded disciples now believe covid is a hoax.

Bust Nak
Savant
Posts: 8888
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:03 am
Location: Planet Earth
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Covid-19 has been patented. ITS A SCAM.

Post #17

Post by Bust Nak »

[Replying to koko in post #17]

:warning: Moderator Warning

Please don't call Trump's disciples deluded.

Please review our Rules.

______________

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

koko

Re: Covid-19 has been patented. ITS A SCAM.

Post #18

Post by koko »

from google:


Dictionary
Search for a word
deluded:

adjective
believing something that is not true.
"the poor deluded creature"




How is this a violation?

For months Trump's followers have said it was a hoax.

If you persist in your silly attacks on me, I'm leaving this board. Please grow up and stop your attacks.

IAMinyou
Student
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:59 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Covid-19 has been patented. ITS A SCAM.

Post #19

Post by IAMinyou »

Overcomer wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:45 pm There are many types of corona viruses including SARS, MERS and even some common colds. COVID-19 happens to be the latest strain -- and one of the most deadly. And yes, some of them have been around since 1965.

So why would the CDC patent a virus? First and foremost, it doesn't mean that the CDC has invented any virus they patent. Nor does it mean that the CDC obtains patents to make money from the viruses. The CDC obtains a patent for a virus so that it can allow companies to use that virus to produce effective vaccines and to prevent private companies from having exclusive rights to use it in research.

Here's an example:

“SARS US-Patent 7897744 & 8506968”

The first number is a US patent for the genomic sequences for the SARS virus, applied for by the Canadian Public Health Agency.

This particular patent application was made in 2004, after the first SARS outbreak in 2002. This does not mean the Canadian Public Health Agency invented the SARS virus. The CDC also applied for a patent on SARS, to keep information on it in the public domain. There was some concern at the time that if private companies had patents to the genetic data of the virus, it might hinder efforts to create vaccines or cures.


The second number is a now expired patent for “SARS vaccine compositions and methods of making and using them”. See here:

https://fullfact.org/health/us-patents-on-viruses/

So there is nothing nefarious about the CDC obtaining a patent for the corona virus back in 1965. They're not creating a virus, unleashing it and then coming up with their own cure for it to make millions of dollars.

Similar accusations were made when the CDC patented an Ebola strain. Again, they were accused of creating it to make money from it. You can read about that here:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/patent-zero/

That article concludes with this statement:

The CDC does hold some patents on life forms, but it generally does this for the common good, so a commercial company can’t come along and patent it. The CDC lets researchers work with the strain without fees.

As for the whole thing being a scam, tell that to the 23 million people around the world who have been sick with it. Tell the families and loved ones of the 800,000 people who have died from it that it's just a scam.

And no, I'm not a "left-wing suit" nor am I a "left socialist communist". I'm a Canadian who has done some research into this, specifically why the CDC patents viruses in the first place.
It's not near as simple as you are stating here. Yes, the CDC patented the SARS-CoVid-1 and MERS-CoV viruses. However, I have found sources that shows certain entities were trying to patent this latest strain SARS-CoVid-2 but could not get that accomplished in the U.S. so they moved this research to the lab in Wuhan, China to secretly work on it to discover a vaccine for it. It's not a coincidence that this new strain of SARS that is now called COVID-19 accidentally began infecting humans in Wuhan, China and ended up all around the planet. This was a PLANdemic and communist China began putting out videos produced to scare the people of the Earth more than a month after they already knew it was spreading from human to human. While communist Chinese leaders shut down all domestic flights in China immediately and kept the virus from spreading throughout China, they allowed Chinese tourists to leave Wuhan on international flights for 3 months before the various countries shut down all international flights.

I live in Barcelona and on the day they shut down all non-essential businesses, the 14th of March, 2020, I was out for a long walk and saw several Chinese groups of tourists. Some of them were wearing masks like they always do when they're touring this city but most of them were not. So this is proof that China did not shut down international flights until Spain stopped them from coming to Spain.

Hydroxycholoquine and a few other protocols were used in the beginning of this PLANdemic because there were no other drugs approved like Remdesivir and no vaccines were ready. However, in France, where COVID-19 were causing lots of deaths as early as February, the French government placed Hydroxychloroquine on the poisonous list on January 13th, 2020 where it used to be available on the shelves to buy without any prescription from a doctor. This made it more difficult for doctors to prescribe and use and they certainly couldn't tell their patients to go to their nearest drug store and start using hydroxychloroquine as a pre-antiviral treatment that could possibly help them not to get too sick from the virus infection. Instead, the patient's got so sick they had to be hospitalized and this protocol isn't nearly as effective at that stage of the infection.

There is another reason for this PLANdemic that most people cannot understand. There is a prophecy in the book of Revelation about the mark of the Beast that is coming true today. The NWO has formed with members of the WHO, CDC, NIH, United Nations, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, CHAI ( Clinton Health Access Initiative ), George Soros foundation, etc. who have been planning out the path for all citizens on Earth to try make this world more disease resistant and peaceful. However, many citizens of the world will not comply so the NWO will have to get all the governments of the various countries to pass laws to get them all vaccinated, disarm them of their guns and ammunition and forcibly get them to comply to their AI systems that will be warning citizen's of those around them who are not in compliance. These citizens who are not in compliance ( detected and accepted ) will not be able to buy or sell any products or services.

I have a lot more knowledge about what is to come but this COVID-19 is a very well planned out PLANdemic to start the process of controlling all citizens on Earth in many countries, they have most all citizens wearing masks now such as here in Spain. I would say about 99.99% are in compliance with laws to fine us if we're caught now wearing them.

Post Reply