Switzerland set to ba Islamic Minarets

Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

Furrowed Brow
Site Supporter

Switzerland set to ba Islamic Minarets

Post #1

Post by Furrowed Brow »

Switerzland have just voted and exit polls suggest that they have voted for a ban on the building of islamic minarets.

BBC link

One reason for the proposed ban given is that Sharia law is incompatible with Swiss Democracy.

Is this correct? Or are the Swiss guilty of descrimination?

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #71

Post by TrueReligion »

T-mash wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:There are many protests in the world, for many reasons, and many people as well get killed, Christians do, Jews do, Hindus do, Muslims do, every1 do, ofcourse protest is done by people for something made wrong by others, otherwise there is no need for protest.
Main point is, why only Islam is attacked and discriminated? there are reports of more violance protests by others as well, but never come in ppicture even.
Why its a double standard? No need to keep on giving figure, I can give you more than this as well, but we are here for discussion, throwing stones continously on each other will not make the problem finish
I'm not aware of any protests against Muslims where we burned flags of Saudi-Arabia and set fire to Turkish embassies to be honest. Can you refer me to one where people were walking around with signs saying: "Behead people that follow Islam" ?

The image was given already , where slogan was shown "No More Mosque". There are many aswell on net, search you will find, otherwise I will provide to you
TrueReligion wrote:Read history Madam, who brought racism in the world? who brought racism of white and black? asian and white? think you dont have idea of what you are talking about:) Want to see what white people do with others (asians, black etc etc)??
Racism is the word for xenophobia by race. Xenophobia is a biological effect that tells you that everything that is strange you need to be careful of, which in a society means the majority being against the minority. In current time it's a pathetic remnant of xenophobia that some people still haven't gotten around too. An example of racism would for example be: "Want to see what white people do". I, as a white person, consider that racism because I can assure you that I don't 'do' anything to my black friends and asserting that I would do so because of my skin colour is discrimination.

The topic is related to religion racism, and it went a far way till culture and color racism (black-white). ofcourse now a days every 1 against it, but still in many parts of West and Europe its still practiced. dou you deny it?
TrueReligion wrote:Think realy you need to read history and research something in your time:)
And looking at this thread and your response to me and Vermillion I think you really need to read our posts in your time. I quite clearly said the following (repeating it since you missed it apparently): That's not wrong per se. Everything everyone did has credit to everyone. It's not him saying Muslims didn't invent anything.. it's you saying the west didn't, which is plain silly. They both did.. obviously...

We owe a lot of our mathematics and cosmology to Arabs. What's your point? I don't think anyone would tell you otherwise.

It was a reply where you said "Err? Show that of his listed inventions?" hope you remember what you give statement of
TrueReligion wrote:Only reply me here for 1, who was Avicenna?
If that was supposed to make a point you shouldn't have asked a medicine student as he is widely considered as one of the 'fathers of medicine', along with Galen and Vesalius and the oh so famous greek ones. :roll:

TrueReligion wrote:The 1 related to post, is about west, as in europe (switzerland), the Minaret is BAN, not globaly.
One small country in Europe is not really representative of "the west" is it?
Ofcourse its not, but the topic is asking for the action of Switzerland, is the act justified?
In India, there are several attacks on Christians by Hindus, they even burn and break some church. But did Switzerland BAN any of the templeof Hindus? or Minaret or anything?
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur''''an 17:81)

T-mash
Sage

Post #72

Post by T-mash »

TrueReligion wrote:The image was given already , where slogan was shown "No More Mosque". There are many aswell on net, search you will find, otherwise I will provide to you
What on earth does 'No more mosque' have to do with anything? You are comparing: 'Slaughter everyone in the name of Islam!' to 'No more buildings of people that want to slaughter us in the name of Islam'.
Is that a moral equivalent?
TrueReligion wrote:The topic is related to religion racism, and it went a far way till culture and color racism (black-white). ofcourse now a days every 1 against it, but still in many parts of West and Europe its still practiced. dou you deny it?
There is no such thing as religion racism. Racism is against ethnic groups, people who of course can't even do a thing about the colour of their skin and the colour of their skin does not change who they are as a person. Someone can't change that he is born as a black person, nor does being born as a black person give you any disadvantage compared to a white person. Racism is silly, because it's unwarranted prejudice that is mostly build on a fear of others.

Islam is not a race. Islam is a religion. I can severely question people that support communism and I can severely question the actions of people who engage in cannibalism. If the French government would start a campaign that everyone joins where we put up signs saying: "Behead everyone who doesn't want to live in France".. you'd consider it racism if the UN would intervene? Islam is your personal choice and it is one we have a right to put into question. It is one we have a right to decide about whether or not we want to allow it to spread in one of our countries.

And racism is not 'practiced' in any country in Europe. It is quite literally against the law. Do you have laws against making remarks to people that don't follow Islam?
TrueReligion wrote:It was a reply where you said "Err? Show that of his listed inventions?" hope you remember what you give statement of
I think that you do not remember it actually. Allow me to refresh your memory.

Truereligion: Ofcourse racism is what only west has given to world, nothing else,

VermilionUK: Really? Light bulbs etc..

Truereligion: beside you started giving fakse inventions, which already Muslims made, and its also recorded, that all the advancment which West did, the credit goes go Muslim scientists, now if you say its wrong, you are living in a world of fools. Think realy you need to read history and research something in your time:) Some links about things discovered by Muslims linked.

I think you are not realising that it was you who said that the West only has given racism and nothing more has come from the west. When called upon to prove it you then blame us for saying Muslims didn't invented anything. Huh?
TrueReligion wrote:Ofcourse its not, but the topic is asking for the action of Switzerland, is the act justified?
It's a democracy so it is by definition justified. The question you are talking about, I assume, is if it can be considered moral or good for a society. In that case, yes. Widespread religion won't do a country much good in the first place, let alone one that clashes with our western culture.

Allow me to put it more simply. You, Truereligion, are a Muslim. You are on a debate forum and you think people are free to debate Islam and you will debate back. You are a liberal Muslim. And even you have a form of 'hatred' against the west. Not saying you hate them directly, but it's evident that you at some point got a form of prejudice and bias ingrained into you. If you, a liberal Muslim, are already so much against the West, then how do you think those that aren't as liberal feel towards us? If you already think the West only gives racism, hasn't invented anything but fake inventions, are morally wrong and you think that beheading people in the name of Allah is equal to a protest against the construction of a religious building.... then what would the non-liberals think?

So ask yourself the question instead. Is it justified?
Isn’t this enough? Just this world?
Just this beautiful, complex, wonderfully unfathomable natural world?
How does it so fail to hold our attention
That we have to diminish it with the invention
Of cheap, man-made Myths and Monsters?
- Tim Minchin

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #73

Post by TrueReligion »

T-mash wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:The image was given already , where slogan was shown "No More Mosque". There are many aswell on net, search you will find, otherwise I will provide to you
What on earth does 'No more mosque' have to do with anything? You are comparing: 'Slaughter everyone in the name of Islam!' to 'No more buildings of people that want to slaughter us in the name of Islam'.
Is that a moral equivalent?

Does this slogan is from any religions scripture? or personal opinion? I told you I can show plenty of like this fromother religions as well, but you fail to search yourself, or dont want to search and know the truth?
Or just showing your presence here to attack Islam?
TrueReligion wrote:The topic is related to religion racism, and it went a far way till culture and color racism (black-white). ofcourse now a days every 1 against it, but still in many parts of West and Europe its still practiced. dou you deny it?
There is no such thing as religion racism. Racism is against ethnic groups, people who of course can't even do a thing about the colour of their skin and the colour of their skin does not change who they are as a person. Someone can't change that he is born as a black person, nor does being born as a black person give you any disadvantage compared to a white person. Racism is silly, because it's unwarranted prejudice that is mostly build on a fear of others.

I'am not asking your opinion about racism, I;am just asking, do you deny or accept that racism is done in many parts of europe and west thse days or no?just give answer not your personal opinion

Islam is not a race. Islam is a religion. I can severely question people that support communism and I can severely question the actions of people who engage in cannibalism. If the French government would start a campaign that everyone joins where we put up signs saying: "Behead everyone who doesn't want to live in France".. you'd consider it racism if the UN would intervene? Islam is your personal choice and it is one we have a right to put into question. It is one we have a right to decide about whether or not we want to allow it to spread in one of our countries.

And racism is not 'practiced' in any country in Europe. It is quite literally against the law. Do you have laws against making remarks to people that don't follow Islam?
TrueReligion wrote:It was a reply where you said "Err? Show that of his listed inventions?" hope you remember what you give statement of
I think that you do not remember it actually. Allow me to refresh your memory.

Truereligion: Ofcourse racism is what only west has given to world, nothing else,

VermilionUK: Really? Light bulbs etc..

Truereligion: beside you started giving fakse inventions, which already Muslims made, and its also recorded, that all the advancment which West did, the credit goes go Muslim scientists, now if you say its wrong, you are living in a world of fools. Think realy you need to read history and research something in your time:) Some links about things discovered by Muslims linked.

I think you are not realising that it was you who said that the West only has given racism and nothing more has come from the west. When called upon to prove it you then blame us for saying Muslims didn't invented anything. Huh?

Check above, where VUK replied "Light bulbs etc etc", I thought you are asking about what are the inventions done by muslims.
TrueReligion wrote:Ofcourse its not, but the topic is asking for the action of

Switzerland, is the act justified?
It's a democracy so it is by definition justified. The question you are talking about, I assume, is if it can be considered moral or good for a society. In that case, yes. Widespread religion won't do a country much good in the first place, let alone one that clashes with our western culture.

Allow me to put it more simply. You, Truereligion, are a Muslim. You are on a debate forum and you think people are free to debate Islam and you will debate back. You are a liberal Muslim. And even you have a form of 'hatred' against the west. Not saying you hate them directly, but it's evident that you at some point got a form of prejudice and bias ingrained into you. If you, a liberal Muslim, are already so much against the West, then how do you think those that aren't as liberal feel towards us? If you already think the West only gives racism, hasn't invented anything but fake inventions, are morally wrong and you think that beheading people in the name of Allah is equal to a protest against the construction of a religious building.... then what would the non-liberals think?

So ask yourself the question instead. Is it justified?
No need to go in details of your long lecture, the post was not made by me, the point me and VUK are stuck, is why the vote was done against Minaret, and even if the voting was done by people,. why the Govt. have to BAN Minaret? for what reason?till now no good reason is given by any1.
All what is given, clearly shows that it is religious discrimition, nothing else
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur''''an 17:81)

T-mash
Sage

Post #74

Post by T-mash »

TrueReligion wrote:Does this slogan is from any religions scripture? or personal opinion? I told you I can show plenty of like this fromother religions as well, but you fail to search yourself, or dont want to search and know the truth?
"Quran tells Muslims to kill the disbelievers wherever they find them (Q. 2:191), to murder them and treat them harshly (Q. 9:123), slay them (Q. 9:5), fight with them, (Q. 8: 65 ) even if they are Christians and Jews, humiliate them and impose on them a penalty tax (Q. 9: 29). Quran takes away the freedom of belief from all humanity and tell clearly that no other religion except Islam is accepted (Q. 3: 85). It relegates those who disbelieve in Quran to hell (Q. 5:10), calls them najis (filthy, untouchable, impure) (Q. 9: 28). It orders its followers to fight the unbelievers until no other religion except Islam is left (Q. 2: 193). It says that the non-believers will go to hell and will drink boiling water (Q. 14: 17).

It asks the Muslims to slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace and that “they shall have a great punishment in world hereafter� (Q.5: 34). “As for the disbelievers�, it says that “for them garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowls and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods� (Q. 22: 9). Quran prohibits a Muslim to befriend a non-believer even if that non-believer is the father or the brother of that Muslim (Q. 9: 23), (Q. 3: 28). Quran asks the Muslims to “strive against the unbelievers with great endeavor (Q. 25: 52), be stern with them because they belong to hell (Q. 66: 9). The holy Prophet demanded his follower to “strike off the heads of the disbelievers�; then after making a “wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives� (Q. 47: 4). As for women the book of Allah says that they are inferior to men and their husbands have the right to scourge them if they are found disobedient (Q. 4:34). It teaches that women will go to hell if they are disobedient to their husbands (Q. 66:10). It maintains that men have an advantage over the women (Q. 2:228). It not only denies the women's equal right to their inheritance (Q. 4:11-12), it also regards them as imbeciles and decrees that their witness is not admissible in the court (Q. 2:282). "

Only a little bit :roll:

(http://www.sullivan-county.com/x/sina.htm)
TrueReligion wrote:I'am not asking your opinion about racism, I;am just asking, do you deny or accept that racism is done in many parts of europe and west thse days or no?just give answer not your personal opinion
What are you talking about? Paedophilia, Racism, Murder, Rape... all of these things are still done everywhere in the world. Of course there is still racism, but at least we have laws against it ^^
TrueReligion wrote:Check above, where VUK replied "Light bulbs etc etc", I thought you are asking about what are the inventions done by muslims.
You said his list was "fake inventions done by muslims before they did it". I asked for something to back that up.
TrueReligion wrote:No need to go in details of your long lecture, the post was not made by me, the point me and VUK are stuck, is why the vote was done against Minaret, and even if the voting was done by people,. why the Govt. have to BAN Minaret? for what reason?till now no good reason is given by any1.
All what is given, clearly shows that it is religious discrimition, nothing else
We're not saying otherwise. You can call it 'religious discrimination' if you want. There are just some very very good reasons to discriminate between radical Islam and say Judaism. Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism. I don't agree on the doctrine of any of them, but none of them I can consider 'violent'. Unfortunately I can't make the same statement about Islam. Islam means peace, only for those that are part of it. For the rest it means exactly what it says. Submission.

Why did the people decide to vote against the Minaret? Because in a free society, people don't like what Islam stands for. Submission [or else...]. You call this discrimination. I call it not accepting those that can't live with accepting others. It's in the best interest of a society that people learn to work together as a nation and currently Islam does not fit too well with that. Maybe in a few hundred years when Islam is the moral equivalent of the west, then it can work. Maybe in a few hundred years when our cultures have become more similar, then it can work. For now it's best to leave Islam moderate so we have liberal Muslims that teach their children to be liberal Muslims and so on. We have already seen though that even this is problematic. Even the liberal Muslims that we do accept cause us more harm then the vast majority of Christians/Hindus/Jews that we have. We have liberal Muslims, not just liberal... well educated western Muslims, attempting suicide attacks in the name of their religion against the West.
- Tim Minchin

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #75

Post by TrueReligion »

T-mash wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:Does this slogan is from any religions scripture? or personal opinion? I told you I can show plenty of like this fromother religions as well, but you fail to search yourself, or dont want to search and know the truth?
"Quran tells Muslims to kill the disbelievers wherever they find them (Q. 2:191), to murder them and treat them harshly (Q. 9:123), slay them (Q. 9:5), fight with them, (Q. 8: 65 ) even if they are Christians and Jews, humiliate them and impose on them a penalty tax (Q. 9: 29). Quran takes away the freedom of belief from all humanity and tell clearly that no other religion except Islam is accepted (Q. 3: 85). It relegates those who disbelieve in Quran to hell (Q. 5:10), calls them najis (filthy, untouchable, impure) (Q. 9: 28). It orders its followers to fight the unbelievers until no other religion except Islam is left (Q. 2: 193). It says that the non-believers will go to hell and will drink boiling water (Q. 14: 17).

It asks the Muslims to slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace and that “they shall have a great punishment in world hereafter� (Q.5: 34). “As for the disbelievers�, it says that “for them garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowls and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods� (Q. 22: 9). Quran prohibits a Muslim to befriend a non-believer even if that non-believer is the father or the brother of that Muslim (Q. 9: 23), (Q. 3: 28). Quran asks the Muslims to “strive against the unbelievers with great endeavor (Q. 25: 52), be stern with them because they belong to hell (Q. 66: 9). The holy Prophet demanded his follower to “strike off the heads of the disbelievers�; then after making a “wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives� (Q. 47: 4). As for women the book of Allah says that they are inferior to men and their husbands have the right to scourge them if they are found disobedient (Q. 4:34). It teaches that women will go to hell if they are disobedient to their husbands (Q. 66:10). It maintains that men have an advantage over the women (Q. 2:228). It not only denies the women's equal right to their inheritance (Q. 4:11-12), it also regards them as imbeciles and decrees that their witness is not admissible in the court (Q. 2:282). "

Only a little bit :roll:

(http://www.sullivan-county.com/x/sina.htm)

Its not correct:) you quote all wrong, not from Quran: :whistle: nice try but you failed to prove anything here
TrueReligion wrote:I'am not asking your opinion about racism, I;am just asking, do you deny or accept that racism is done in many parts of europe and west thse days or no?just give answer not your personal opinion
What are you talking about? Paedophilia, Racism, Murder, Rape... all of these things are still done everywhere in the world. Of course there is still racism, but at least we have laws against it ^^

Still no one ask for your opinion, just anwer in yes or no, is racism in west being done or no? we are not talking about world, its all about West.
TrueReligion wrote:Check above, where VUK replied "Light bulbs etc etc", I thought you are asking about what are the inventions done by muslims.
You said his list was "fake inventions done by muslims before they did it". I asked for something to back that up.

I said, "Those are Fake inventions, major part of right work was done already by muslims. Correct your english
TrueReligion wrote:No need to go in details of your long lecture, the post was not made by me, the point me and VUK are stuck, is why the vote was done against Minaret, and even if the voting was done by people,. why the Govt. have to BAN Minaret? for what reason?till now no good reason is given by any1.
We're not saying otherwise. You can call it 'religious discrimination' if you want. There are just some very very good reasons to discriminate between radical Islam and say Judaism. Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism. I don't agree on the doctrine of any of them, but none of them I can consider 'violent'. Unfortunately I can't make the same statement about Islam. Islam means peace, only for those that are part of it. For the rest it means exactly what it says. Submission.

Why did the people decide to vote against the Minaret? Because in a free society, people don't like what Islam stands for. Submission [or else...]. You call this discrimination. I call it not accepting those that can't live with accepting others. It's in the best interest of a society that people learn to work together as a nation and currently Islam does not fit too well with that. Maybe in a few hundred years when Islam is the moral equivalent of the west, then it can work. Maybe in a few hundred years when our cultures have become more similar, then it can work. For now it's best to leave Islam moderate so we have liberal Muslims that teach their children to be liberal Muslims and so on. We have already seen though that even this is problematic. Even the liberal Muslims that we do accept cause us more harm then the vast majority of Christians/Hindus/Jews that we have. We have liberal Muslims, not just liberal... well educated western Muslims, attempting suicide attacks in the name of their religion against the West.
Whatever you wrote, I told you no need to go in detail, is all about religions discrimitnion, stopping religious rights.
Further you fail to answer, did Switzerland BAN Hindu temples?
Did Switzerland BAN Christian church if you say the teaching is not compatible in your so called new century?

Answer any1 of this,without giving your lecture, as no one read it. just give short answer please.

T-mash
Sage

Post #76

Post by T-mash »

TrueReligion wrote:Its not correct:) you quote all wrong, not from Quran: Whistle nice try but you failed to prove anything here
Outstanding counter-argument there. I'm stumped!
TrueReligion wrote:Still no one ask for your opinion, just anwer in yes or no, is racism in west being done or no? we are not talking about world, its all about West.
What part of: "all of these things are still done everywhere in the world." was so hard to understand that you want me to rephrase it for you? Sorry, I can't make it any clearer for you than this.
TrueReligion wrote:I said, "Those are Fake inventions, major part of right work was done already by muslims. Correct your english
Then prove they are fake inventions? And you might want to capitalise "english" and "muslims", write 'Fake" without a capital 'F' and end your sentence with a period if you want to tell someone to correct their English. Oh and your quotation mark wasn't closed. It also should have been "asked for your opinion", "just answer with yes or no", "racism in the west ", "done or not?", "We are not talking about the world, it's all about the West.", "it's all about religious discrimination", "as no one reads it" and ". Just give ". Why you think you have the right to tell anyone to correct their English is beyond me :roll:

TrueReligion wrote:Whatever you wrote, I told you no need to go in detail, is all about religions discrimitnion, stopping religious rights.
Did Switzerland BAN Christian church if you say the teaching is not compatible in your so called new century? Answer any1 of this,without giving your lecture, as no one read it. just give short answer please.
Whatever you asked, I didn't read it. Respond to my arguments, without giving your silly questions, as no one reads them. Just respond to my arguments please ;)

Now can we abandon that ridiculous form of debating you are using in order to dodge every argument presented against you? Or are you going to keep your act of illiteracy up?
- Tim Minchin

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #77

Post by TrueReligion »

T-mash wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:Its not correct:) you quote all wrong, not from Quran: Whistle nice try but you failed to prove anything here
Outstanding counter-argument there. I'm stumped!

Can't you understand english? its not from Quran wat you quote, you brought wrong statements and evidence. bring some authentic source please ;)
TrueReligion wrote:Still no one ask for your opinion, just anwer in yes or no, is racism in west being done or no? we are not talking about world, its all about West.
What part of: "all of these things are still done everywhere in the world." was so hard to understand that you want me to rephrase it for you? Sorry, I can't make it any clearer for you than this.

Is this post about all the world? Are Minaret's ban in whole world? can't u see that we are discussing about west n europe? your failure to give answer is clearly showing that there is a lot of racism in west
TrueReligion wrote:I said, "Those are Fake inventions, major part of right work was done already by muslims. Correct your english
Then prove they are fake inventions? And you might want to capitalise "english" and "muslims", write 'Fake" without a capital 'F' and end your sentence with a period if you want to tell someone to correct their English. Oh and your quotation mark wasn't closed. It also should have been "asked for your opinion", "just answer with yes or no", "racism in the west ", "done or not?", "We are not talking about the world, it's all about the West.", "it's all about religious discrimination", "as no one reads it" and ". Just give ". Why you think you have the right to tell anyone to correct their English is beyond me :roll:

Its internet, where people use short forms, not your primary grammar class. wat I wrote was easy to understand. even if you cud'nt I rephrase it again in simple english for you.
TrueReligion wrote:Whatever you wrote, I told you no need to go in detail, is all about religions discrimitnion, stopping religious rights.
Did Switzerland BAN Christian church if you say the teaching is not compatible in your so called new century? Answer any1 of this,without giving your lecture, as no one read it. just give short answer please.
Whatever you asked, I didn't read it. Respond to my arguments, without giving your silly questions, as no one reads them. Just respond to my arguments please ;)

Now can we abandon that ridiculous form of debating you are using in order to dodge every argument presented against you? Or are you going to keep your act of illiteracy up?
Still you fail to answer any of question, which clearly prove that the act of Swiss Govt. and people was discrimination against Islam, and seems you support racism and racism as well.

FinalEnigma
Site Supporter

Post #78

Post by FinalEnigma »

TrueReligion wrote: Still you fail to answer any of question, which clearly prove that the act of Swiss Govt. and people was discrimination against Islam
actually, it proves nothing of the sort.
what tmash says has no bearing on whether or not the swiss are discriminating.
We do not hate others because of the flaws in their souls, we hate them because of the flaws in our own.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #79

Post by TrueReligion »

FinalEnigma wrote:
TrueReligion wrote: Still you fail to answer any of question, which clearly prove that the act of Swiss Govt. and people was discrimination against Islam
actually, it proves nothing of the sort.
what tmash says has no bearing on whether or not the swiss are discriminating.
The question asked from TM, is that as she claims there is no discrimination done, and I asked simple question, what are the reasons given by the authority to BAN the minaret, till now she could'nt give satisfactory answer, all what she has done is bringing other stuff, which is not at all related to post.

T-mash
Sage

Post #80

Post by T-mash »

TrueReligion wrote: Can't you understand english? its not from Quran wat you quote, you brought wrong statements and evidence. bring some authentic source please ;)
What do you think all those little Q's stand for? .....
Are you really that clueless about your own holy book that you don't even know how verses are notated? Or are you trying to be wilfully ignorant in a futile attempt hoping that people might actually believe you?

TrueReligion wrote:Is this post about all the world? Are Minaret's ban in whole world? can't u see that we are discussing about west n europe? your failure to give answer is clearly showing that there is a lot of racism in west
Is this post about racism? :roll:
There isn't a lot of racism in the West, all though any racism is too much. Saying the West is racist is a racist statement by the way.
TrueReligion wrote:Its internet, where people use short forms, not your primary grammar class. wat I wrote was easy to understand. even if you cud'nt I rephrase it again in simple english for you.
Haha. It was you who told me to correct my English. I just showed you how pathetic that is to say in a debate, especially if your own English isn't that great. Now you blame me for pointing it out?
TrueReligion wrote:Still you fail to answer any of question, which clearly prove that the act of Swiss Govt. and people was discrimination against Islam, and seems you support racism and racism as well.
And again you didn't respond to my arguments which clearly means you want to behead everyone that lives in the west and you support terrorism as well. Both can play that game :roll:

TrueReligion wrote:The question asked from TM, is that as she claims there is no discrimination done, and I asked simple question, what are the reasons given by the authority to BAN the minaret, till now she could'nt give satisfactory answer, all what she has done is bringing other stuff, which is not at all related to post.
Do we discriminate against the KKK? Yes. Do we have a reason to do so? Yes. Do people discriminate against Islam? Yes. Do they have a good reason to do so? Yes.

You might think your religion deserves respect and that slaughter in the name of your imaginary friend is a good cause. Some people however are rational and they know that (and this includes both Muslims and others) Islam has to change fundamentally if it wants to be accepted in Europe. Islam is an embarrassing religion for those that try to follow it in Europe, because how it goes hand-in-hand with violence, suicide bombing and immorality makes it too obvious that Islam in general stands for submission and not peace. Part of it is media-hype, part of it however is very, very true. You want to blame the Swiss for discriminating? How about you actually acknowledge what the real problem is here. Islam, in general, messes it up for those that try to follow Islam in peace. It is not the Swiss being racists, it is the Muslims showing incompatibility with the West.

How many churches in England are there do you think where they try to indoctrinate and mind-control people into terrorists acts in the name of Christianity? How many Mandirs are there in Europe where they try to persuade Hindus into suicide bombings? How many Synagogues are there where crazy rabbis try to promote hatred against the West amongst Jews? None that I know off. Is the radicalization of Buddhism any threat to anyone? Is Jews building more synagogues and becoming more orthodox a threat to a society?

Look at yourself. You are part of the subgroup: Anti-fundamentalist, I assume you live in the West or at least you have learned English. Yet you show repeated hatred against the West. You try to make us seem racist, bad inventors, copy cats and immoral. If you are supposed to be one of the "liberal and good guys", then how are the bad ones?
- Tim Minchin