Assault Bubbleblower

Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

bluethread
Savant

Assault Bubbleblower

Post #1

Post by bluethread »

A kindergarden girl brought her fully automatic pistol grip hello kitty bubbleblower to school and suggested that her friend do the same so that they can shower each other with bubbles. :yikes: OH, the horrors!!! She has now been labeled a terrorist and suspended for two weeks. Fortunately, she underwent psycological testing and the suspension was reduced to two days.

Question, what is it that makes the hello kitty bubbleblower an assualt bubbleblower? Is it the pistol grip, the fact that it is fully automatic, or is it the size of the reservuor?

Nilloc James
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Nilloc James »

This was a bad decision on behalf of that school. I doubt you'll find anyone who agrees with their reaction here.

Choir Loft
Banned
Banned

Re: Assault Bubbleblower

Post #3

Post by Choir Loft »

bluethread wrote: A kindergarden girl brought her fully automatic pistol grip hello kitty bubbleblower to school and suggested that her friend do the same so that they can shower each other with bubbles. :yikes: OH, the horrors!!! She has now been labeled a terrorist and suspended for two weeks. Fortunately, she underwent psycological testing and the suspension was reduced to two days.

Question, what is it that makes the hello kitty bubbleblower an assualt bubbleblower? Is it the pistol grip, the fact that it is fully automatic, or is it the size of the reservuor?
The real terrorists are the bureaucrats and busybody tyrants all around us. It's the neighbor and the teacher and the store clerk who wants to 'stick it' to someone they barely know - or know not at all.

The Bible says that we should love our neighbor. From that statement of principle one can extrapolate liberty for all. Likewise do unto others becomes an axiom of freedom.

When the culture rots inside, hate becomes a way of life - the cultural standard. When this happens, all things are hateful. All people are enemies. The only solution that presents itself in that situation is to imprison or otherwise excise those who do not fit one's personal pattern of acceptability - in other words, political correctness.

To the most casual observer it has become obvious that American culture has become so infected with hate and loathing that it is crumbling and rotting from within. The America of legend is dead and gone. Behold the new fascist police state.

Outwardly we fuel the largest military every built to attack what? People that have done us no harm or people that we have raised up to be political targets*.

Inwardly we attack ourselves, beginning with our most innocent citizens, the children. We kill them before they are born. We murder them in public, in school, on the street and in their beds. We strip them of real education and competitive values and hypnotize them with meaningless toys and entertainment.

The American culture is ruined beyond redemption!

Every expert known is writing books and speaking publicly of the dangers of the ultimate collapse of our economy and our political system. What no one seems to be able to guess is the form it will take AFTER the whole thing comes tumbling down. The ramifications to the global community of a major collapse of America are too severe to imagine.

The question is not whether this will happen, but when.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men,
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) "The Taliban and al Qaeda were recruited, trained and equipped by the American C.I.A."
- Hillary Clinton

"They (al Qaeda) are heroes."
- Sen. John McCain speaking of the role played by indigenous forces, including al Qaeda groups, in the overthrow of Moammar Gaddafi of Libya.
R.I.P. AMERICAN REPUBLIC
[June 21, 1788 - October 26, 2001]

- Here lies Liberty -
Born in the spring,
died in the fall.
Stabbed in the back,
forsaken by all.

bluethread
Savant

Post #4

Post by bluethread »

richardP wrote:
bluethread wrote: A kindergarden girl brought her fully automatic pistol grip hello kitty bubbleblower to school and suggested that her friend do the same so that they can shower each other with bubbles. :yikes: OH, the horrors!!! She has now been labeled a terrorist and suspended for two weeks. Fortunately, she underwent psycological testing and the suspension was reduced to two days.

The real terrorists are the bureaucrats and busybody tyrants all around us. It's the neighbor and the teacher and the store clerk who wants to 'stick it' to someone they barely know - or know not at all.

The Bible says that we should love our neighbor. From that statement of principle one can extrapolate liberty for all. Likewise do unto others becomes an axiom of freedom.
I would not go so far as to say there should be no standards and neither do the Scriptures. Remember, those two statements by Yeshua were references to HaTorah and Hillel. The complete quotes go like this; (Lev. 17:17-18) "'Do not hate your brother in your heart, but rebuke your neighbor frankly, so that you won't carry sin because of him. Don't take vengeance on or bear a grudge against any of your people; rather, love your neighbor as yourself; I am ADONAI." and "What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow: this is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation; go and learn." (Hillel)

Public

Post #5

Post by Public »

RE: Choir Loft

Obviously people made stupid decisions here... but do you really think they are terrorists? That to them "all things are hateful" and "all people are enemies"? I mean, of course not. Obviously not.

They are stupid. They should lose their jobs. Agreed. But they are terrorists? Hmm... those of us who condemn this decision should have an easy time agreeing with one another... but you are making it difficult.

I also find myself swallowing my own vomit when I hear people complain on grounds of political correctness or offense, but to say political correctness = fascist police state... I mean, of course not. Obviously not. It is not morally serious to compare something like political correctness to full blast tyranny and torture.