GENDER ISSUES; THE PAST, THE PRESENT, AND THE FUTURE

Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

Wilfred Tunyira

GENDER ISSUES; THE PAST, THE PRESENT, AND THE FUTURE

Post #1

Post by Wilfred Tunyira »

1. I’m a boy, why do I feel and act like a girl?
2. I’m a girl, but why am I so comfortable when I’ m around boys and less or not at all when I’m around girls?

Where you have questions like these, you will definitely have answers like gays and lesbians, and when you have answers like gays and lesbians you will have pressure groups that will push for acceptance, and I think that is what is happening today.

Nobody sort for answers to questions like these many years ago because the global society was very busy learning deeper things about other things; things like the universe, the earth, forces, and technology. Questions like how did the universe came about, what is the origin of the earth, what forces control the universe, and which technology will best help solve difficult problems all took centre stage and received the biggest attention from biggest minds, but our global society have evolved so fast and so far that now, for example, we know that everything is possible under the sun, and that is why questions like these ones receive the biggest attention and the deepest analysis.

1. So, would you rather wish that these questions remain hidden, or are analysed carefully with the greatest attention?

2. Do you support the global discussions?

3. How would you react when tomorrow’s global society’s questions tickles your own nerve?

If you want to contact me about this or on anything, you can do so by writing directly to me. All my contact information can be found on this page

The Me's
Banned
Banned

Re: GENDER ISSUES; THE PAST, THE PRESENT, AND THE FUTURE

Post #2

Post by The Me's »

[Replying to post 1 by Wilfred Tunyira]

I don't believe that these questions ONLY existed in our own time.

When reading Josephus, for example, I came across a passage about Herod the Great. He had married the daughter of a High Priest, a woman named Mariamne, and she gave birth to two children of legendary beauty, a boy and a girl.

While reading the story, Josephus mentioned that Herod was concerned for the boy's safety. It seems that Marc Anthony was coming to Jerusalem for a visit, and Herod was concerned that he would see the boy's beauty and demand to have him for "lascivious pleasures" as he had many times before.

Not only was homosexuality well known, the people who were gay were also well known by reputation. In addition, the morality was a matter of public discussion.

(On the other hand, Herod himself was definitely not gay. He murdered the boy when he was 17.)

Wilfred Tunyira

Re: GENDER ISSUES; THE PAST, THE PRESENT, AND THE FUTURE

Post #3

Post by Wilfred Tunyira »

The Me's wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Wilfred Tunyira]

I don't believe that these questions ONLY existed in our own time.

When reading Josephus, for example, I came across a passage about Herod the Great. He had married the daughter of a High Priest, a woman named Mariamne, and she gave birth to two children of legendary beauty, a boy and a girl.

While reading the story, Josephus mentioned that Herod was concerned for the boy's safety. It seems that Marc Anthony was coming to Jerusalem for a visit, and Herod was concerned that he would see the boy's beauty and demand to have him for "lascivious pleasures" as he had many times before.

Not only was homosexuality well known, the people who were gay were also well known by reputation. In addition, the morality was a matter of public discussion.

(On the other hand, Herod himself was definitely not gay. He murdered the boy when he was 17.)

You've made very touching points there, but who is this Josephus and who wrote about him?