Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

Nickman
Site Supporter

Where is Malaysia Flight 370?

Post #1

Post by Nickman »

CNN has been wearing this out.

What do you think happened? I want to hear all ideas.

I think it is in the ocean. It never broke apart, and therefore did not leave any debris. If it landed somewhere, people would have used some sort of media. Occam's razor works best for me.

Let's hear those crazy "theories."

Nickman
Site Supporter

Re: Where is Malaysia Flight 370?

Post #11

Post by Nickman »

connermt wrote:
Nickman wrote: CNN has been wearing this out.

I think it is in the ocean. It never broke apart, and therefore did not leave any debris. If it landed somewhere, people would have used some sort of media. Occam's razor works best for me.

Originally I thought it may have been taken to another country and landed there for some reason. As the days passed, it seems the simplist answer is the best: bottom of the ocean.
One thing's for sure: the media needs to back off of the coverage! Good grief... :confused2:
I was saying that they were in the ocean from the beginning, only because every passenger was most likely armed with a cell phone. Someone would have texted something, or made a phone call. The easiest, simplest answer is correct most of the time.

connermt
Banned
Banned

Re: Where is Malaysia Flight 370?

Post #12

Post by connermt »

Nickman wrote:
connermt wrote:
Nickman wrote: CNN has been wearing this out.

Originally I thought it may have been taken to another country and landed there for some reason. As the days passed, it seems the simplist answer is the best: bottom of the ocean.
One thing's for sure: the media needs to back off of the coverage! Good grief... :confused2:
I was saying that they were in the ocean from the beginning, only because every passenger was most likely armed with a cell phone. Someone would have texted something, or made a phone call. The easiest, simplest answer is correct most of the time.
Not sure how true it is, but I heard that people were calling some of the passenger's cells a day or two after it initially disappeared adn they were ringing - not going directly to VM.
:shock:
But, after a few days, the 'water scenario' made the most sense I think.
A lot of ?s, few answers unfortunately